Will I be able to crack UPSC?

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ajitk7672
Will I be able to crack UPSC?

Post by ajitk7672 » 01 Dec 2018

Hi,

I am 27-year-old male Electronics Engineer. I have left my job (software) in 2016 to prepare for UPSC exams.
My family is facing a lot of trouble recently. My mom has become aggressive and scolds my father and me a lot. She fights as if somebody has lost mind. Recently, my father is also fired from the job. We are in deep trouble.

I last attempt to UPSC, I was 2 number short in prelims. I gave other exams too and was short of few marks to crack it.
I am depressed a bit. Going to appear exams again.
But tell me if my decision to stick to UPSC is good? Also please let me know why I am facing unexpected challenges in my life so much frequently.
Also I am going through Ketu Dasha. Can you please tell me some of its effect on me and my family? Also, some remedies are welcome.

Some astrologers have terrified me a lot, please also let me know some positives in my Kundali. I never used to believe in it, but bad time makes everything happen. Please help.

Name: Avinash Kumar
DOB : 25 June 1990
TOB : 5:10 AM
POB : Sahibganj, Jharkhand, India

joyd

Re: Will I be able to crack UPSC?

Post by joyd » 01 Dec 2018

As per your given info,this time you will crack THE EXAM..

joyd.

ajitk7672

What about Ketu Dasha and all??

SKR
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by SKR » 01 Dec 2018

:Dear :roll:

Going through the Chart I have noticed chart is as follows :
:roll:

( Lagna )=Gemini ( Mithun )
1st house -->Sun +Mercury +Jupiter
2nd --->Moon +South Node(Ketu)
5th --> Pluto
7th --->uranus+Nep+sat
8th--> North Node ( Rahu)
10th --> Mars
12th --> Venus

Going to placidus : :oops:

Saturn -->8th
Mars->11th
Venus--> 12th

There are many other factors to be seen and then only a final Signal can be given..

But let me limit with these two factors and see at least these two factors give a positive sign.

First of all , ascendant needs to be verified which is best done f2f

Assuming the Time is PERFECT ....let me proceed...

Your Question :

UPSC job YES/NO ? :cry:

Answer :

I need to see the 6th House First.

From Ascendant ( Gemini in the case ) counted anti clockwise 6th sign is Scorpio ( Brischik ) whose lord is Mars posited in 10th as per Normal view but actually in 11th .....This is a good combination.

Lets check 1st lord ie Mercury in 1st house but with 7th & 10th lord ( Jupiter ) and 3rd lord ( Sun ).....which is not a bad combination...

Lets check 9th lord ....9th lord Saturn in 7th aspecting 1st 9th and 4th ......but actually Saturn is in 8th aspecting 2nd 10th and 5th.....its aspect on 5th will create hurdles as 5th is 12th to 6th house and 7th to 11th house ...

So 9th lord creates obstacle / delays :oops:

Lets check 10th house

10th lord Jupiter in 1st house ...Jupiter will boost the mindset but saturn will delay it as actually saturn is not in 7th ....

Many might mistake it by predicting Jupiter Saturn mutual aspect and that Jupiter will mitigate and therefore hardly one might fail in UPSC

But to my Knowledge and Experience one only perhaps pass in last chance and that too can be ascertained after checking Dasha and INTEGRATED strength of houses and planets...

Prediction is not an easy / one minute job ..Anyways

11th Lord Mars in 10th but actually in 11th is good sign..

So summarising all there is good combination but there are delays/ obstacles by SATURN...

Suggestion :
Try to give EVERY EXAM...

Gemstone :
Emerald (Columbian Panna)+ old Burmese Ruby ( old Burmese Chuni ) .......You may wear Red Coral ( Japanese) till you pass . :roll:

Note :
Saturn will give you an entry level etc ..one cant rise in one jump ...has to slowly ride if Saturn Aspects.....So try to give all Exams

ajitk7672

Thank You for such a description, it means a lot to me.
An astrologer told me that Ketu Dasha is running which creates illusions, family feud etc, so I am making a wrong choice of writing UPSC.
Your answer gives me hope.

My last doubt is what about the degrees of the planet? Are they all right?? Also if you can check dashas, are they all right for me?

I am trying "yoga dhyaan" to keep myself focused. :)