Owning vechile

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
herbalist
Owning vechile

Post by herbalist » 18 Nov 2018

Will i be able to own(earn by myself or through some other means) some fast/expensive car in my near future?
Date: 05.03.1995
Time: 7:20 AM
Place: Gracanica, Bosnia and Herzegovina 44.7052° N, 18.3104° E

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Owning vechile

Post by Lex » 19 Nov 2018

I had a look at your chart, through K.P. System of astrology... in the near future you will have a second handed Vehicle but not an expensive/ fast car

You may drive a Government related vehicle or a company driven vehicle ( not in your name, registration of the vehicle will not be in your name)

joyd

Post by joyd » 29 Nov 2018

Raised vedic prashna kundali @ 21-14 on 29-11-2018[not KP] On your vehicle query..Lord of expensive vehicles is venus.She is in chitra star.so it is an expensive ,small,beautiful,high brand value car with high speed like a sports utility type of car.Mars is in 8th,so you are waiting for some kind of speculative huge money to buy such kind of car.prashna lagna lord moon is in3-11 position with lord of vehicles venus.so gain/purchase of such car is on chords.venus placed in 12th from the dy lord jupiter.so expenditure on an expensive item is surely happens.hora lord mars is in rahu's star.so your dream may come true after 29-4-2019 to 2-5-2019 pereoid.

JOYD.

herbalist

Post by herbalist » 15 Dec 2018

thank you both especially joyd