Financial Hardship

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
HarHarMahadev
Financial Hardship

Post by HarHarMahadev » 12 Nov 2018

Namaskar,

I am a Leo ASC. I was born on 22/08/1980 06:30 AM at Petlad, India. Currently, I am living in the United States and gained my US citizenship. I am going through the Saturn sade sati and Mars mahadasha. For last many years I am having financial problems. Cause of my financial problems is my father's debt. I have been living in the USA for last 10 years and still not able to accumulate any wealth due to my father's debt. With God's grace, I have a very sound health and awesome wife and in-laws who always support me. My father-in-law support me financially whenever required and he is like my real god father who is always there for me. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about my family in India. My family never supported me financially or emotionally. My only supporter, my mother passed away (Suddenly. She was very healthy) in 2015. My father has gifted me his debt as an inheritance. He is very stubborn and never accept his fault. He made very bad decisions in his life and due to that my entire family suffered. Especially me.

Long story short, I have made some investments in the crypto-currencies (Bitcoin etc). I am not gaining anything from it right now as I will need to give it some time to grow. I have few questions. 1) Will I able to get out of this debt or it's going to get more worst? 2) Why my father is my enemy who is keep creating his debt and putting it all on my shoulder? 3) Will I gain from my investments in the crypto-currencies?

I would appreciate if you knowledgeable people can help me to understand what's going on using my birth details and can guide me about any future financial condition.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Om Namah Shivay.

joyd

Re: Financial Hardship

Post by joyd » 13 Nov 2018

I will answer your questions one by one..

1- Why my father is my enemy who is keep creating his debt and putting it all on my shoulder?

your lagna is leo.For it the father represented by Mars.Natural karaka for father is sun.He is sitting with 2-11 lord of your earnings and profits[mer]and 5[you]-8th[loans] lord Jupiter.

Now we will view it from your father's house [in your chart]aries.Aries 5th house is Leo.Its lord sun is with 3-6th lord of loans ,credits and debts mercury and also with 12th-9th lord jupiter.Let me confirm it from one more angle from your chart.From 9th lord mars,the 5th house belongs to saturn,who is placed in 12th[drains-repayments-expenses] to such mars in your chart.It Means a lot in terms of runanubandha concept.satun as 6-7th lord placed in dhana sthana[virgo]which is the 12th house from your 9th lord mars.It Denotes that you have a previous birth debts to your father without any second thought on it.See that your lagna,sun,mer are all in pitris star called Magha.THis is also a strong point in my analysis.Last but not least,dont blame your father as your enemy from here after.It increases your load and make you more weaker.For fastly get rid of from this loans,credit repayment issues and also for your pitris grace,leave a coconut in flowing waters for 11 amavasya days..wish you good luck and the rest of your question will be answerd timely soon..

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 14 Nov 2018

2- Will I gain from my investments in the crypto-currencies?
Mars-sat-Moon[21-6-2020 to 26-7-2020] and Mars-saturn-Rahu[19-8-2020 to 20-10-2020]Will give favourable gains from crypto currencies...

3-Will I able to get out of this debt or it's going to get more worst?
By Rahu-rahu ,you will be free from all your financial problems including your fathers debts..

joyd.

HarHarMahadev

Post by HarHarMahadev » 14 Nov 2018

Namaskar Mr. joyd,

Thank you very much for your time and help. You are right, I
must not consider my father as my enemy. He is just a medium to give me what I suppose to get. No one can run away from the Karma. I did wrong in my past birth and I must repay that debt. I won’t consider him as my enemy enymore.

Just one last question if you can answer me for that. How will my Rahu Mahadasa related to my wealth and financial status?

Thank you again Sir.

Om Namah Shivay

joyd

Post by joyd » 14 Nov 2018

Rahu dasa will be very fine one in your life..

joyd

HarHarMahadev

Post by HarHarMahadev » 15 Nov 2018

Thank you for your quick reply, sir joyd. :)

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 17 Nov 2018

Lets analyze your chart, scientifically and Mathematically without any kind of fraud :)
HarHarMahadev wrote:
12 Nov 2018
For last many years I am having financial problems. Cause of my financial problems is my father's debt. I have been living in the USA for last 10 years and still not able to accumulate any wealth due to my father's debt.
Your time of birth is accurate, and I analyze chart through K.P. System of astrology.

You say Financial burden, you're paying back because of your Dad's debts.
In your Chart... 9th cusp longitudinal depositions becomes your dad's lagna sputa cussp
12th bhava... denotes investment while 180 degree away 6th bhava... debts
11th bhava.. is your money/wealth generated from your efforts in career 1oth... and finally these money you park it your legitimate bank ( which you will show as Balance sheet to Tax authorities)… FRom bank a/c is ( 2nd bhava).. you will issue cheques ( 6th bhava), you park it in investment 12th bhava ( I am not counting your any interest/ insurance pay cheques coming ( 8th) which will also added into 2nd)

Your investment..12th bhava.... falls in Cancer ( with Rahu, BUDHA, and Ravi in 12th bhava)… Ravi in 12th bhava.. It is prewritten at the time birth... money will be generated from Outside India ( since Budha is 2nd and 11th lord)

Your 6th cusp lord is Shani and in Virgo but goes to your lagna bhava

Lets see your Dad's lagna sputa cusp... falls in Mesha.. 6th bhava... Virgo ( which is your 2nd bhava, and Shani 6th cusp lord in Virgo going to Leo)

So you're correct, you are paying back your Dad's debts by you from Overseas and savings getting impacted. Very true

It is not enimity etc between you and your father... It is pre-written in your chart... It will happen like these ways. O.K
HarHarMahadev wrote:
12 Nov 2018
Long story short, I have made some investments in the crypto-currencies (Bitcoin etc). I am not gaining anything from it right now as I will need to give it some time to grow. I have few questions. 1) Will I able to get out of this debt or it's going to get more worst? 2 3) Will I gain from my investments in the crypto-currencies?
This Sadesathi etc all spread by Frauds... There is no slokha of Our sages on Sade-sati etc... I was reading another write up on your Progeny.. PME.. bogus.

Lets see your 5th cusp longitudinal depositions... Analysis tells me satisfactory gains from Speculation... i.e. your investment in Crypto
2nd half of year 2019... you will make good gains
again in the Year 2023/24

Though payment of your Dad debts will reduce from End of year 2019 onwards.

HarHarMahadev

Post by HarHarMahadev » 18 Nov 2018

Namaskar Lex,

Thank you very much for your detailed analysis. Just want to tell you and joyd both that please don’t fight. You both are doing a Nobel work by providing guidance to the souls like me. I really appreciate your time and help. God bless you both.

Om Namah Shivay