Rahu in 8th house with Sun

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
abhisingh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Rahu in 8th house with Sun

Post by abhisingh » 31 Oct 2018

Dear All

I am unemployed from 18 months after a failed business.As I am going through severe financial crisis and also lost motivation to join job again .I was working in different jobs for 8 - 10 years however was never happy
doing a job as i had the thinking that I wont be able to accomplish something doing a job so I tried few business however was not able to create something till now.
My details are :

Name : Abhishek Singh
DOB : 05 July 1982
Time of Birth : 17:00 hrs
Place of Birth : Sitamarhi, Bihar (India)

Please advice what is good for me Job or Business?Also I did some research on rahu and found rahu gives sudden wealth.I play online lotteries of foreign country, was not able to win big till now , maximum win was EUR 25 till now.Do I have a Lottery Yog? As I think if I win big I will be able to pay debt and crate some business for survival.I know I have become an addict as whenever I get some funds I invest that in lottery and you know well return on lottery investment.

Please advice and thank you so much for your guidance.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Rahu in 8th house with Sun

Post by Sujit » 31 Oct 2018

Hello Abhisingh,
Your natal Jupiter in 12th is favorable for jobs abroad.
Current dasa is ruled by Venus in 7th house of foreign lands can take you abroad and if you are unmarried chances for marriage.

In my view look for job and you can get chances in coming months.
Good luck
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.