Ketu-Rahu Dasha

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Denyblackburn
Ketu-Rahu Dasha

Post by Denyblackburn » 15 Oct 2018

Hello, my name is Deny and my mother died last month. Life downhill since December 2016 with brutality. I am under sleeping pills and a walking zombie.

I need a honest opinion if i should end my life to safe the rest of my soul. My readings dont look good, but maybe someone can see when my life gets better?

05.25 AM
Buckeburg, Germany

Akt
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Ketu-Rahu Dasha

Post by Akt » 16 Oct 2018

Hello...
I just checked Ur chart..... first of all I m really sorry what u r going through......Ur currently under ketu mahadasha(from 2014) jupiter antardasha.....u have also been going through Saturn Sade sati from 2013.....the point to note here is that not only Ur moon is debilitated but it is conjuct Rahu(which is considered debilitated in scorpio) which is giving u sucidial tendencies under these tough times as u r going through ketu + Saturn Sade sati together..... Jupiter transiting in Ur 4th house and over Ur moon and Rahu may have shown bad times for Ur mother as jupiter transit over Rahu is bad that too in scorpio....this jupiter transit is really messing things even more (as Ur going through jupiter antardasha)and it is going to disturb Ur mental peace as it is going up over Ur Rahu and moon .....things are going to be hard for one more year till jupiter transits in scorpio....u will get some relief from next year onwards.... I will suggest drop out of any big endeavours and aims for a year and relax and meditate..... Go read Osho j Krishnamurti Ramana Maharshi and meditate.....this is what ketu is showing u.....life is a flux ..... Our life is a pack of cards...not more than a castle built on sand ..... someday death takes it away..... That is what ketu is trying u 2 show.....get in meditate relax .....go out near a river and sit silently or sometimes watch the stars in the nighttime.....don't waste Ur life it is more precious than u can imagine.....

Denyblackburn

Post by Denyblackburn » 16 Oct 2018

Many Thanks for your analysis, the time when the downfall began was December 2016, i got splitted with my mom because i needed to go to my homecountry for Medical reasons as my Insurance cancelled me in Spain. I moved to Spain with my mom at the 24.11.2014

A very good time, i never feeled so much peace there, for some reason i began to have Panic and Anxiety attacks and a severe Skin Disorder. I didnt understand the world, because i really enjoyed it there, i never had such a peace and still i became sick. This made me very angry. But it still was a good time when i look back.

I made a choice, i regret it for the rest of my life. I moved to my Father because for some reason i didnt found a appartment in Germany and i searched for MONTHS, i even had 8000€ to my name! i was in high anxiety that i end at my fathers place.

Behind my back my Mom told my Dad that i am sick and if i can come, so she planned it that my Dad picks me up and drive me to Germany. He was the nicest Person to her and told her thaztt he takes good care of me and even help me with appartment. only to backstab me mentally and physically when i arrived at the 12.12.2016

This torture lasted 7 months, i developed heavy Depression, unable to move because confusion. I didnt believed what is going on, i still tried to solve my medical problems there with Doctors which gave me no improvements except a toe surgery which left me numb to this day. The Surgery was 05.05.2017 another downfall

I can write much more but this would be too much

I think then i was under Rahu Antardasha in this time?

From 12.12.2016 ?

My life seemed under control at the 03.07.2017 as i had my own place which was a real struggle to get. haha no, i developed a PTSD unable to rest and sleep and became a sleeping pill addict.

Rakz1986
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Rakz1986 » 17 Oct 2018

You just have to hang in there mate, the worst is now behind you, though 2019 might be a struggle in terms of effort and draining energy, but it will get better from 2020.

From 2022 you will go through Venus dasha and Venus is very strong in your D9 chart so the 20 year period will be positive for you.

Everybody has periods in life where things don't go well. We have to just get through them. Chant Hanuman chalisa. Wish you great strength to get through the period so that he can flourish from 2020.

Denyblackburn

Post by Denyblackburn » 18 Oct 2018

Wow ok, indeed my Venus Antardasha was beautiful! October 2014 until end 2015 :)

Thank you so much for your analysis , i feel now a lot better, i just remember my Venus times because they were both very good (Mercury and Ketu Dasha)

The worst always was Rahu antardashas, during Mercury Dasha it runned 3 years, very dark days, a wonder i survived? I couldnt eat and swallow for months

Moon also was always bad

Neverthless, thank you thank you ☺☺