O God please help me,Life living hell i need your help sir.

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sandeep
O God please help me,Life living hell i need your help sir.

Post by Sandeep » 26 Sep 2018

Born--28-10-1991
time--07.22AM(Perfect time and also cross verified two time with hospital staff)
place --Rajahmundry(Andhra pradesh)

i want to know why my life living hell? life is beating me down.eating my parents/elder brother money i dont have my own single penny till now.

i have three questions to ask you please answere me sir i'm very upset about my life.

1.No job -i have no job till now and I completed my B.tech in 2013.i want to know about my career and future abroad settelemet?

Note:- previously i have done with there jobs 1st job is i don't know the particular date but it is a part time job which i have done for 7days which is first quarte is 2015, 2nd job from november 1st 2016 to feb 6th 2016 and third job 03rd march 2017 to 30th july 2017.

2.is there any good yogas in my birth chart i want to know about future financial position like wealth.will i construct my own house and could i buy a new car on my own?

3.i have been suffering from sinus and skin allergy from past 4 years for that i have consuming 2-3 tablets every day. due to these problems my life is like hell for me could please tell how was my life span?

i will be very greatful to you if you could help me regarding my problems.i was stucked in my life i was searching for a way to get out of this hell. God is playing with my life very ruthelessly i dont know why he is choosen me but now my life is in dark room without light without air.just like fighting with someone who is not visible to you.

Thanks in advance

Regards ,
Sandeep