Please Guide and be a Guru to me.

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nemiraj
Please Guide and be a Guru to me.

Post by Nemiraj » 13 Sep 2018

Namasthe to all,

Can you please let me know, is there any scope for me to save my life, respect and family ?
Phase of life is so harsh and I really can't do what I can do or what I want or need to do...Just feeling like I can't do anything positive but suffer... Everything is stuck, can't run the imported machine since 1+ years, debts are so high like bankruptcy, no help coming through from anywhere, all against even parents, wife, relatives.... One new venture business attempt delayed due to some earthing issue and thereafter the various consequences all led to a situation that right now I am bedridden with bandages and typing with single finger...

Please advise and guide me specifically and not like software generated way. I don't know what to do with my life..Bought so many online reports but nothing says specifically..

I don't want to quit, but logically I feel task and situations are impossible...

Nemiraj Rai
Male
16.04.1979 DOB
10.07 AM TOB
Mangalore POB

Thanks & Best Regards,

With lots of unconditional love

NRR

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Please Guide and be a Guru to me.

Post by SWARNIM » 13 Sep 2018

"harsh"
"I really can't do what I can do or what I want or need to do",
"just feeling like I can't do anything positive but suffer",
"Everything is stuck"
"debts are so high like bankruptcy, no help coming through from anywhere"
"all against even parents, wife, relatives...."
"One new venture business attempt delayed"
"I am bedridden with bandages and typing with single finger... "

All the above indicate the pronounced effects of Sade Sati. Out of around seven and a half year period of Sade Sati of Saturn (a slow moving planet and the celestial judge who who punishes/rewards us for all our karma), you have already experienced a larger portion of it and the remaining period would complete by January 2020. Out of three phases of around two and a half year each, you are are currently under the last phase which is considered difficult for financial as well as familial matters. Experiencing negativity, harshness, confusion, delay, stuckness, anxiety, depression, differences with the person with whom you have emotional attachments, restrictions etc is a part of the learning being given by great Saturn to enable you survive in future. Would recommend to read "The Greatness of Saturn" by Dr.Robert E.Svoboda, particularly the incidents faced by King Vikramaditya. You need not quit but adhere to the values (perseverance, humility, honesty, righteousness, serving selflessly to all others in the world) admired by Saturn.

Things would be much better in a after a period of two to three months from now and hopefully you would not fill stuck thereafter.

Wish you good luck.

Nemiraj

Post by Nemiraj » 14 Sep 2018

Thank you for the reply Swarnim,
However, may I know what is the reason behind you telling that it will be better after 2-3 months ?
All saying business don't suit me !, I should quit and work under others..! and all these people haven't achieved anything so far !
I don't want to quit...also I can't quit..again quitting or keep trying is also not an option..It's like that famous picture of vulture awaiting for the kid to die ultimately, and photographer awaiting for the right timing and I like a kid, just wait for some miracle because I can't do what I can or what I must to do to fight back...Trying to garner some funds to start stuck one but it's also not happening...
But thing is it's a stalemate type situation... And all against family, and all...
Is there anything in my horoscope that tells that I will save my respect and dignity and at the same time I will be successfull materialistically even though I was more spiritual even before and now after this period I no more want materialistic things..But I want to relinquish all later as a winner and not like looser who take saint path to escape his duties...

Nemiraj

Post by Nemiraj » 16 Sep 2018

Awaiting guidance, to act accordingly...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 27 Sep 2018

the chart is borderline and needs to be rectified to confirm the ascendant otherwise readings will go wrong.
-Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Nemiraj

Post by Nemiraj » 03 Oct 2018

the chart is borderline and needs to be rectified to confirm the ascendant otherwise readings will go wrong.

Ref. Above, I understood nothing....
Still on guess, updating as per my jathaka..
Gemini Ascendent
Anuradhapura Nakshatra
Scorpion Raasi

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 03 Oct 2018

Dear Nemiraj,

--your chart suffers from what I think is cancellation of exaltation of two exalted planets in mutual kendra & losing their exalted properties and acting like debilitated ones....and is a chart spoiler as explained in my thread below

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26095&hilit=shilpa+chart+spoiler

--here Sun and Jup cancel each other's exaltation and primarily hit houses 2/11 of wealth and income and Jup rules houses 7 and 10 also
Further Me sits debilitated in 10th house in Pisces and normally an exalted Jup would have given neech-bhanga to Me , but am not sure if cancelled exaltation of Jup still offers N.B to mercury.
note Me is lagna lord

--and Mo too is debilitated as 2nd lord in the 6th house of services / vocation
and normally and exalted Jup would have given neech-bhanga to Mo , bit am not sure if cancelled exaltation of Jup still offers N.B to Mo

so in total the chart seems of have the affect of 4 debilitated planets including LL...and that would knock the wind out of any chart.

--you are running a 20 yr long MD of Ve who happens to be NOT acting in debility....and antara of shani that is also not debilitated by in a kapati yoga with ra and hence exposing you to possibility of frauds.

--saving feature is 7th of navasma lord Ma is in own house and Su exalted there...if you are married...your wife is your support and business / assets if any transfer to your wife's name and let her operate it with you as the adviser / helper in the background

--get done navagraha pujan and chant / listen to navagraha stotra daily

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 03 Oct 2018

Nemiraj wrote:
03 Oct 2018

Ref. Above, I understood nothing....
Still on guess, updating as per my jathaka..
Gemini Ascendent
Anuradhapura Nakshatra
Scorpion Raasi
Hello, If two minutes are deducted from time of birth the ascendant would change to Taurus. Normally few minutes of error is there in recording time of birth. So I suggested rectification.
Good luck...
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Nemiraj

Post by Nemiraj » 04 Oct 2018

My horoscope is at done and followed at 10.07am since the birth. I really can't say, if time was minus two minutes. As of now, my life is so challenging and I am no more in control. Just surviving against so many odds, awaiting a miracle to happen to bounce back. Can't subtract my TOB by 2 minutes on my own. Thank you for the clarification Sir

Nemiraj

Post by Nemiraj » 04 Oct 2018

Namasthe Shilpaji,
I m married but fact of matter is that it's not possible to do "business / assets if any transfer to your wife's name and let her operate it with you as the adviser / helper in the background" as suggested by you due various reasons not possible or feasible due to various technical reasons. In fact, I am not getting any support from her or anybody on that matter. It has become like I am orphan type. I have all yet have none on my side..

Nemiraj

Post by Nemiraj » 05 Oct 2018

Attn: Mr. Sujith,
Even at 10.05AM TOB, it's still the same Ascendent I think...

Nemiraj

Post by Nemiraj » 16 Dec 2018

Why I am not getting any hope, no matter what I try so far?
Even to start, I am not able to manage funds !

Nemiraj

Post by Nemiraj » 16 Dec 2018

Still struggling....
Out of Kids and family life.. wife side wants divorce..
Can't visit home by fear of clash and more other issues like creditors harassing family...
No income...
My assets not getting sold...
Creditors not agreeing to mutual settlement.
Bank side EMIs are not serviced since 2 months..
No help coming forth...
No support system to hope...
Image tarnished within circle...
Enemies trying to make me loose..
Can't even go for a work..
Not even finding 50,000/- to market Some to start selling something I have obtained rights to sell...need to income..
Nothing to sell and liquidate for small amount...
Big items or assets not been able to sell...
No peace of mind...
Just hiding like situation,...
Don't know what to do...
Please show me a way.... Please