Planets for catering & hotel business

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Agog
Contributor
Contributor
Planets for catering & hotel business

Post by Agog » 09 Aug 2018

Hello what are the planets responsible for catering hotel business.

Doesthis chart has any such business acumen.
11/12/88.18:58 Abohar Punjab.

How much is the success rate and monetary benefits.

If not hotel What would be the best feild & how good are dhan yoga's through business or if not all.

Thanks.

joyd

Re: Planets for catering & hotel business

Post by joyd » 10 Aug 2018

Hello what are the planets responsible for catering hotel business?

saturn-moon-venus-mars..

joyd.

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 15 Aug 2018

Thanks.

What are the specific signs and nakshatras which can Indicate in depth as it's too wide with 4 planets indicating this field.

Thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 Aug 2018

The above planet stars and 2-7-11-12-6-10th lords[Any 2 0r 3] in thier stars can promote hotel business and jobs.

joyd.

Strelets_410
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Strelets_410 » 22 Aug 2018

Just remember to read guides, read on how to buy a hotel and capitalise on it beforehand ; because sometimes, your yoga is favorable when it comes to buying your house, starting your business or something, and then it fails because of human errors afterwards... It happened to me when I started my business in my Belgian homeland, I had consulted my guru in India, he told me that the conditions were good to open a company, but then a couple months later, I had issues at work, told myself "lol it's going to go great anyways", except it didn't ; because I was too confident and ignored the signs. Looking back at it now, I could have avoided it easily.

I understood later on that the issue is that the stars were favorable to my project because I had to work seriously, and then the planets would have granted success to me... if I kept working and didn't expect problems to disappear by themselves.

Please, please read a lot about what you're going to do before starting it, the stars will favor you IF YOU KNOW YOUR TRADE, otherwise no amount of karmic help will compensate for your lack of professionalism.

Guides like [url=https://tranio.com/articles/buying-a-sm ... el-abroad/]this one[/url] are a 5 minute google search away, so don't waste your chances.