Speculatiions Planetary Combination ?

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ssnov
Contributor
Contributor
Speculatiions Planetary Combination ?

Post by ssnov » 07 Aug 2018

Hello All,

I am looking for any speculations or sudden money planets combinations are in my chart.

Currently after marriage i am residing in foreign country.

DOB -28-11-1979
TOB - 23:59
POB - Vijayawada , Andhra Pradesh

Currently running under venus dasa and i have moon in 8th house, venus in 5th house aspected by jupiter ( 8th house lord). Also 5th lord and 9th lord are together. Kindly let me know any plantary formations are helpful for sudden money or windfall.

Thank You

joyd

Re: Speculatiions Planetary Combination ?

Post by joyd » 08 Aug 2018

yes windfall seen in venus dasa-moon,rahu,mars,jupiter sub pereoids but you will loose all that acquired amount and finally your vices are your assets.so play with care with such kind of money.your venus placement is not good in the cahrt.

joyd.

ssnov
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ssnov » 08 Aug 2018

@joyd

I have never played any kind of speculative things , but as i am aware of astrology ( very little), i was little curious, as i felt little possibility of sudden money but was not sure.

But now i wanted to know that should i play any or is it worth to play at all ?

Thanks for the reply.

ssnov
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ssnov » 08 Aug 2018

@joyd

I have never played any kind of speculative things , but as i am aware of astrology ( very little), i was little curious, as i felt little possibility of sudden money but was not sure.

But now i wanted to know that should i play any or is it worth to play at all ?

Thanks for the reply.

ssnov
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ssnov » 11 Aug 2018

Hello,

Can you tell the source of sudden money and what efforts should i make towards it ?

I am an engineering professional and had many career breaks and currently after marriage i am having one. I am searching for Job also. I am not into any addiction and never want to get into any such things.

But if there is sudden money or windfall in my chart , can you direct me what should be done and what precautions should be made from my side.

Currently I am living in one of the costliest city in the world and having a house of my own money is my dream. Lets see i can fulfill it.

Thanks Everyone.

ssnov
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ssnov » 29 Aug 2018

Hello,

Can you tell the source of sudden money and what efforts should i make towards it ?

I am an engineering professional and had many career breaks and currently after marriage i am having another career break. I am searching for Job. I am not into any addiction(speculations) and never want to get into any such things.

But if there is sudden money or windfall in my chart , can you direct me what should be done and what precautions should be made from my side.

Currently I am living in one of the costliest city in the world and having a house of my own money is my dream. Lets see if i can fulfill it.

Thanks Everyone.

ssnov
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ssnov » 05 Nov 2018

Sir Joyd,

Based on the your last reply, i would like to know,

if there is sudden money or windfall in my chart , what should be done and what precautions should be made from my side or because the venus is bad i should not attempt any .

I am looking for having a house of my own, is that Possible ?

Thank You