Financial Prospects

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
EarthyMaple2
Financial Prospects

Post by EarthyMaple2 » 24 Jul 2018

Hello to all Guru's

Could you please advise if you see wealth in my future? I have always struggled with money it becomes very difficult to save and hold money. Even though I have exalted Saturn in my 11th house its conjunct with Ketu?
Will that deprive me of money, also my lagna lord is debilitated and sun and mars are conjunct in 8th house. I have no dhana yoga and I always have been shamed for not being able to achieve anything in life?

Please Advise

DOB: August 2, 1985
Time: 4:35 pm
Place: New Delhi, India

Thanks in Advance

talk2kamaljhu1980

Re: Financial Prospects

Post by talk2kamaljhu1980 » 26 Aug 2018

How is your daily income? Second house of wealth is highly afflicted with Jupiter, Sun & Mars. Saturn is not able to maintain the house when so many influences are on it. Jupiter may work with Saturn, but Mars and Sun will never. So though Saturn is strong here, it is not able to hold the promise being 2nd lord. I guess you should hand over your savings which may be monetary/non-monetary to your life partner in case you are married or someone you can really rely on. Post comments/updates.