Financial future....Jyod Sir

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor
Financial future....Jyod Sir

Post by msrhprasad » 19 Jul 2018

Jyod Sir and Respected Members,

As a private employee i know that till last day i should earn, but at some times i worry about my financial future.
please share your value inputs what are good periods(years) in rest of the life?...in terms of financially.
Any business (even it small) indications in future? till which age can i able to earn? i mean for minimum things i.e food and shelter...No Luxurious life...or Rich or high ...

27th February 1972 - Guntur - Andhra Pradesh. 11-30a.m

Sincerely,

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Financial future....Jyod Sir

Post by msrhprasad » 20 Jul 2018

Request for reply...

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by msrhprasad » 20 Jul 2018

Jyod Sir & Kimhay and Learned Members requested for your value inputs please...

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by msrhprasad » 24 Jul 2018

As per my Bookish knowledge i will have huge expenditure in coming Mars M.D.
please share your value inputs...

joyd

Post by joyd » 24 Jul 2018

mars 1st portion of 2years-4months is good financially,2-3rd portions are stressful due to wife's health matters.Especially the 3rd portion of mars dasa is worse.The 2nd portion can be manageable one up to some extent.
joyd.

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by msrhprasad » 24 Jul 2018

Joyd Sir,

Thank you so much, as i am feel sad now ....but no way i have to bear it.
2-3 portions of Mars period - especially 3rd portion worse...my age will be then around 56-58.
could you please suggest any remedy for my wife's health improvement for not becoming worse
will i get any financial support from my Son? and can i able to come out from the worse position to Normal or good position next coming period or Dasha? i.e Rahu M.D

Humble request for your value inputs please,
Once again my sincere Thanks,
Sincerely

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by msrhprasad » 26 Jul 2018

Jyod Sir,

kindly share your value inputs, Mars is from Jupiter 5th place. is there any good sign can i expect?
any remedy if please suggest atleast reduce the worse position effect...
and
can i recover from worse status to normal or good ? i mean next Rahu MD? at that time any support will i get it from from children?

humble request for your kind views,
sincerely

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by msrhprasad » 29 Jul 2018

Jyod Sir,

request for the your value inputs ...will i recover from the worse position to normal or good next MD i man Rahu? any one help me to come out from the situation?

Thanks in advance.

talk2kamaljhu1980

Post by talk2kamaljhu1980 » 09 Sep 2018

Msrhprasad, your Mars mahadasha is starting 2024 which is almost 6 years from now and you have started analyzing quite earlier 😊. I am pretty sure this worry will remain in back of your mind until the dasha actually starts, so sometimes knowing things quite early is also not good.

Coming to your question, Mars is indeed your 12th lord and placed in 12th and bound to bring the results of 12th, but his position determines whether those expenses are towards positive or negative direction. Here, Mars is in the Nakshaktra of Venus which is posted in 11th and also your lagna lord. Jupiter’s 5th aspect on Mars is also quite positive. So, Mars will bring expenses but in all favors to you to uplift your living standard (6H) or wherever it aspects (3H & 7H) to uplift the significations of that house. I don’t see this as any upcoming bad period to you. Post your comments/Reply.

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by msrhprasad » 11 Sep 2018

Hello kamaljhu Ji, Sorry for the late response. Thanks a lot for detailed analysis, could you please share your value inputs pls...
Though Jupiter's 5th aspect on Marks - But Vrushab Lagna Jupiter is not beneficial? your view pls.
Mars as 12th Lord is in 12th Place aspects 7th place - is it give severe health issue to Life partner? any Threat
Expenses - Two ways - Both Income and expenses - are equal - okay not a big problem
but income low - expenses high - its a problem - which situation i will face.
finally one question Rahu MD Period follow up with Mars MD. in Rahu MD can i expect a peaceful life i mean Honorable last years?
Looking your value inputs,
Thanks in advance