Financial picture for future

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
balatech
Contributor
Contributor
Financial picture for future

Post by balatech » 09 Jun 2018

Respected Astrologers

PFB my details.I have a reasonable income but due to my loans i find it litte hard to manage.
Current job do not offer any onsite offers also.will there be any improvement in my financial status?

DOB:31-05-1988
Place of birth:Tanjore
Time of birth:05:30Am.

balatech
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Financial picture for future

Post by balatech » 10 Jun 2018

Please help on my queries

balatech
Contributor
Contributor

Post by balatech » 24 Jun 2018

balatech
Contributor
Contributor

Post by balatech » 30 Jun 2018

Respected astrolgers

Please help me with my queries.Need to understand if my chart has financial gain

balatech
Contributor
Contributor

Post by balatech » 07 Jul 2018

Joyd sir

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Jul 2018

Bal/ wealth is of 2 kinds visible to the scociety and invisible to society.The invisible wealth is your education and knowledge.The visible wealth comprises your house/vehicle/ornaments.bonds/shares/bank balance etc..Planets in 1st half of the chart denotes invisible wealth and planets in 2nd half denotes visible wealth.your 1st half showing 165 point score of invisible health and 2nd half visible showing 173 score.so your future financial picture is Bright.6 planets are in Hope houses and 3 planets[ketu-moon-saturn] are in Misery houses.so planets in misery houses give wealth only after very hard work but where as planets in Hope House gives wealth with less efforts.As your moon comes under both in invisible half and also in a Misery house,she will give money but it is all spend off. venus-sun-mars -rahu-jupiter anthara swill give you fair some of wealth during their dasa and in other palnets dasa too..If you divide your life in to 3 portions,The 1st portion score is 104 , the middle portion gets 107 point score and last portion will get 149 score.As your lagna lord mercury in lagna with 5th lord venus,you are a self made man with industry,luck and intelligence.Your growth is by step step and with robust planing. You dont experience any kind of retired finacial problems in life as you have good foresight of your financial future and its planing too.

joyd.

balatech
Contributor
Contributor

Post by balatech » 21 Jul 2018

Joyd Sir

Thanks a lot for your valuable reply..It has given me confidence to swim out of the current financial crisis.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 21 Jul 2018

Hello
my DOB is 9th June 1974, time 10.10 am place Jamkhandi Karnataka. As per Jagannath Hora most of my planets seem to be sitting in the bottom half of my moon hora. last few years has been a huge drain on finance and health. My aunt long back had mentioned that the astrologer who had made my kundali in the 1970's had mentioned that i might win some lottery. I can seriously use some windfall gain right now to straighten up my finances. Can you guide me on my wealth chart please? will really appreciate your reply.
Thanks
Rashmi