Query regarding regular stream of income

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor
Query regarding regular stream of income

Post by jascrazy » 03 Apr 2018

Hello,

I am currently in an education business(with partners) since January 2017 which didnt 'give me monthly salary until January this year. The revenue timelines for the business is couple of times a year. Since this is a business, my personal revenue has decreased considerably to 1/4 of what I was earning and i find it tough to manage expenses. Whilst doing a job I didn't have to worry about saving or spending, but since Jan 2017 I have been in this situation.

Can someone guide me with the following
a) When will my finances improve
b) Will business or job be better for personal finance

Also this industry doesn't interest me but somehow I'm not able to get out of it.

My details are
D.O.B - 19.8.1984
Time - 2:15 p.m
Place - Mumbai

Would really appreciate if someone could guide and advise on the above points.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Query regarding regular stream of income

Post by jascrazy » 06 Apr 2018

Anyone, Please.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 09 Apr 2018

Can I request anyone to throw some light on this, please?

joyd

Post by joyd » 09 Apr 2018

Go for independent business without any partnership.It is the right time to start such kind of business. Dont go for freelance and commission kind of works.subordination wont work properly.Business of food/fashion materials/cloth are profitable. Morley-food items like fruit juices/coconut water/ ice-creams /cool drinks are good choice of your business.you can pick up in terms of finances with in 100 days after starting of your business.

joyd.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 10 Apr 2018

Thank you, joyd. So, job and the education business which I am doing aren't advisable ?

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Apr 2018

job not advisable one but if you can go alone you can stay in your educational field without any partners.

joyd.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 13 Apr 2018

Thank you joyd

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 29 Dec 2018

Hello,

Finances have not improved. Business has done decently well, but the expenses have wiped major revenue. I'm stuck. Could someone Pl advise if I should look for a job or continue my education consulting business. Also, I don't have drive or passion, albeit few sparks of excitement.

Could you Pl advise why is this happening? I feel I should have stuck to my job rather than entering business.

Also, any opportunity to work with a global mnc and then moving abroad?

Request learned to kindly throw some light please.

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 29 Dec 2018

I see improvement from second half of 2019 onward. Things have obviously been difficult from the beginning of Jan 2017. It is a question of keeping patience for another 6-8 months and doing what it takes to succeed on a daily basis on the ground. I agree with the others here that partnership does not look too promising in your chart. Practically, it is tough to be passionate about something where you have not seen early success, so do not get too worked up too soon. Any business will take 2-3 years to stabilize and to start giving fruits.

Sequence of events I find interesting - During the AD of Mercury (8th and 11th Lord) he has taken you out of a formal corporate career to a more unstructured environment. In Jan 2017 Saturn transited over your natal 2nd Lord Jupiter and is also in trine to your natal 10th Lord Venus, Saturn will stay there till Jan 2020 - so from transit the period is challenging for finances and any creative efforts you undertake. Once Jupiter moves into Sagittarius by second half of 2019 it will keep Saturn's impact under check. Once Saturn transits out of Sagittarius by Jan 2020, you will see good relief in these aspects.

I am not yet learned enough in astrology to guide others on what is a better mode - Job or Business, so I will refrain from commenting about it.

Choose wisely and all the best

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 29 Dec 2018

Thank you, Sammy. Appreciate it.

It's just been difficult two years. Seems like career growth has stopped. I'm a more corporate guy. People look for money through business, etc. but I question purpose of my life. Demotivated, and a bit depressed at times.

Sometimes I feel like moving abroad. I just feel life will be better. And if I do business abroad, it will be reap benefits.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 13 Mar 2019

Dear members, wanted to check if I will get a job soon and if it will be better than business as ketu has transited to 9th house. please advise as i'm really getting depressed on the career front. If yes, what industries should i look for as I have keen interest in Media, entertainment business, and now on the digital front.would appreciate your guidance and advise

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 05 Apr 2019

@joyd - basis your above post, you mentioned food items. Will dry fruits be a good choice?

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Apr 2019

@JAC-Food that can be affordable to everyone is the best..

joyd.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 11 Apr 2019

Thanks Joyd. Appreciate it.