mercury mahadasha

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rajivkrb4u
mercury mahadasha

Post by rajivkrb4u » 16 Mar 2018

Dear Friends,

Please let me know whether my life will be good in next coming mercury mahadasha because I have faced lot of problems in saturn Dasha and i am unemployed and financially very poor.Please help me.

Details
---------
6/12/1979 2:48am Bangalore

Thank you,

joyd

Re: mercury mahadasha

Post by joyd » 15 May 2018

present saturn -guru is also good.Mercury dasa is outstanding one in your life.It also increases anger and cruel nature towards your work and achievements.Overall it is really a bright dasa.

joyd.

rajivkrb4u

Post by rajivkrb4u » 03 Jul 2018

Dear joyd ,

I am thankful for your reply.. i really wounder why you have mentioned anger and cruel nature regarding work. I am interested to know what kind of job i will get or will i do business( which business).. Please explain me in detail. I am really worried whether my anger and cruelity will make others to suffer.

Thank you,

joyd

Post by joyd » 04 Jul 2018

I am really worried whether my anger and cruelty will make others to suffer./ you misunderstood what i wrote in my reply.It Is the full force that you use towards on your work is cruelty and not harassing someone physically or mentally.Your unemployed time energies are used fully when you are in job.Anger in the sense,that you try to hold the grip of your work.so dont worry unnecessarily on these two words.
joyd.

rajivkrb4u

Post by rajivkrb4u » 04 Jul 2018

hey joyd.. Thank you very much for your precious time and I really appreciate the service you are providing the help for needy. may god give you more enthusiasm and energy to serve the mankind.

"There are little gems all around us that can hold glimmers of inspiration".

Karpar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Karpar » 09 Nov 2018

Hi Joyd,
Can u please go through the birthdetails of this person's chart and tell the money flow job etc.
Male DOB August 5th 1973. Place Bapatla, India.
Currently Mercury Dasa started. Job loss at any time . Mercury in 9th house with 10 the lord sun. Mercury is 8th and 11 the lord.
Sani dasa was hard in terms for over work and mental stress but gained fame wealth.
I thought Budha Dasa would be good for job promotion and salary increase etc.
Why starting of Budha Dasa is nervousness and job fear Money fear for raising kids.
Thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 09 Nov 2018

no birth time info in your question

joyd.

Karpar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Karpar » 10 Nov 2018

Oh I am sorry.
1:45 pm
Thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Nov 2018

mer-mer gives fav results to most of his represented houses except 5-12-8 houses.Mer-mer given only 11 points for 5th house .Hence it gives a kind of low self esteem and fear and nothing to worry for it.Mer-saturn will give promotion and salary hike.5th is kids and intelligence,nervousness.so both will be under low profile during mer-mer.No need to worry for money matters and job loss.THere may be a transfer only.

joyd.

Karpar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Karpar » 10 Nov 2018

Thank u so much. His 9th lord moon is in 12 th and Mercury is with 10 the lord sun in 9th house. I am worried for Father's health.
He is looking for jobs but nothing working out now. Having hard time with current employer. Is there any job loss. Can we have enough money to continue life.
Thanks