Lottery winning combination

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
exalted_jupiter
Lottery winning combination

Post by exalted_jupiter » 21 Feb 2014

What makes a person win a lottery? Is there any certain combination that makes
a person to win lottery in large amount?

Exalted Jupiter
Last edited by exalted_jupiter on 02 Mar 2014, edited 1 time in total.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lottery winning combination

Post by elipsis » 21 Feb 2014

There is a connection between Saturn and Ketu is most of the lottery winners.

1. Saturn is 5th or 9th from Ketu
2. Saturn transiting the nakshatra of ketu
3. Saturn and ketu has 6/8 relation

But Everyone with these combinations aren't going to win any lotteries, what this means is - Ketu represents hidden karma, so your past karma unfolds whenever ketu nears your natal saturn. So it can give both good and bad results depending upon what you did in your past life. If you did good to society then you'll be paid back in full through some means, if not there is no effect at all- in fact saturn-ketu is a bad combination for professional life.

And lastly, there are no lucky people in the world but only smart ones.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 21 Feb 2014

Hello elipsis

Your clues about this post is fascinating.
Do you happen to know an example or two, without names,
to illustrate this in some way.

Should it fall under the Dhana Yogas theories.

Regards
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

anee

Post by anee » 21 Feb 2014

Hello elipsisji,

Does eight house also give clue about lottery. If rasi eighth lord is exalted in navamsa and is receiving pisces jupiter drishti from ninth,does it indicate lottery or windfall gains. Can u check the following chart. DOB- 4th may 1974, 4.55 pm surat, gujarat. Thanks.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Pem wrote:Hello elipsis

Your clues about this post is fascinating.
Do you happen to know an example or two, without names,
to illustrate this in some way.

Should it fall under the Dhana Yogas theories.

Regards
I think you can find several examples in this PDF

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hasl1k

Dhan yogas are different - it depends on the karakatwa of the planet. If Venus forms a dhanyoga that means you will end up adding some fortune through marriage or after marriage or through maha dasa if you are a male . Saturn shows wealth through service - Saturn is always a servant so you'll add money by serving your superiors. Sun represents wealth through power and position and also inheritance.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

anee wrote:Hello elipsisji,

Does eight house also give clue about lottery. If rasi eighth lord is exalted in navamsa and is receiving pisces jupiter drishti from ninth,does it indicate lottery or windfall gains. Can u check the following chart. DOB- 4th may 1974, 4.55 pm surat, gujarat. Thanks.
8th house from the Ascendant shows hidden wealth and inheritance but in many cases it shows only inheritance. When 8L is weak your chances of inheritance will be dim.

Your chart has no indicators for lottery....but there is a possibility of inheritance. 8th from the Sun has Rahu - which shows property/agricultural land inheritance but again Rahu itself is pretty weak.

vsvs

Post by vsvs » 21 Feb 2014

Elipsisji
In todays context , money earned through stocks is speculation money . Specifically I have desisted from this ?
Could you advice on same 01/March/1970(2155hours)/Durgapur-Wb

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by srcs » 22 Feb 2014

Exalted jupiter; Whenever &wherever sani has a role to play it means little/delay/hurdles.If u want to win
substantial like a crorepathy Mercury trading planet should be well connected to 3rd house/6th/11th& either
lagna lord/9th house aspects on these should be in both/Transit.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 22 Feb 2014

vsvs wrote:Elipsisji
In todays context , money earned through stocks is speculation money . Specifically I have desisted from this ?
Could you advice on same 01/March/1970(2155hours)/Durgapur-Wb
Speculation, risk-based investments, gambling, black money etc all come under the domain of Rahu. Whenever the outcome of your action remains hidden in the shadows that is an indicator of Rahu, whenever someone takes decisions out of sheer emotions or gut feeling rather than going by hard facts indicates the presence of Rahu over the head. The combination of Venus-Rahu shows enormous gains from many different areas of life which you happen to have.

However I find the combination of Saturn-Venus-Rahu to be excellent for professional success, many successful businessmen and entrepreneurs have this combination and many have made better use of their wealth by giving back some of it to the less privileged.

Regards

vsvs

Post by vsvs » 22 Feb 2014

Elipsisji
Decision making is best taken with information, but I use common sense( Gut ) . This rule applies to the way I operate , in personal / professional life. Rahu could be the operative element... but sometimes I am unable to control actions and though desist , take hasty decisions. On retrospection I regret/repent if harsh words,actions hurt anyone.

Could you elaborate on 'enormous gains from many different areas of life which you happen to have' .
In context of area/timing: future.
Thanks / Regds

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Elipsisji
Decision making is best taken with information, but I use common sense( Gut ) . This rule applies to the way I operate , in personal / professional life. Rahu could be the operative element... but sometimes I am unable to control actions and though desist , take hasty decisions. On retrospection I regret/repent if harsh words,actions hurt anyone.
I don't think there is any disadvantage in that, we should all learn from our actions which is why we are born otherwise we would be like an angelical being.
Could you elaborate on 'enormous gains from many different areas of life which you happen to have' .
In context of area/timing: future.
Venus is the causative planet for all kinds of wealth, when it combines other planets it gives results accordingly. In your chart - Venus falls in Aquarius which is the part of Kama trikona (desires, risks and secrets) - so you'll be benefited through marriage, trading, services, secret relations and so on. Saturn who is the depositor of Aquarius is nearly debilitated and is conjunct with Mars, this shows you can benefit from machinery (saturn-venus-mars sextile). Mercury resides in the sign of Capricorn and receives a partial aspect of Saturn in Aries and it also transits the nakshatra of mars- this can show electronic communications business as Capricorn is the sign of Artha (wealth) trikona. Ketu trines mars and its depositor Sun conjuncts with venus showing gains through/from wired electronics. Retrograde Jupiter is affecting the sign of Virgo and aspects (7/7 opposing) Mars and Saturn, so you can gain from teaching business related to electronics.

If you are not already successful in any of these business ventures you will have one last chance around the age 49, this is the best time to make any investments - this fortunate period will continue upto 10 years.

Regards

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 22 Feb 2014

Hello elipsis
Thank you for the resource you gave me. I was unable to access the information
from this url.
Thank you.
Regards

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 22 Feb 2014

Dear elipsis
Thank you for that informative database which was easily accessible.
Shall go through their records in the course of time.
Regards

rathodp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rathodp » 22 Feb 2014

elipsis wrote:There is a connection between Saturn and Ketu is most of the lottery winners.

1. Saturn is 5th or 9th from Ketu
2. Saturn transiting the nakshatra of ketu
3. Saturn and ketu has 6/8 relation

But Everyone with these combinations aren't going to win any lotteries, what this means is - Ketu represents hidden karma, so your past karma unfolds whenever ketu nears your natal saturn. So it can give both good and bad results depending upon what you did in your past life. If you did good to society then you'll be paid back in full through some means, if not there is no effect at all- in fact saturn-ketu is a bad combination for professional life.

And lastly, there are no lucky people in the world but only smart ones.
Thanks for the second link,its working.
How is saturn-ketu combination bad for professional life,saturn conjuct ketu,saturn ketu in 6/8 relation and 5/9 axis, are they all bad for professional life ?

gopalrao
Contributor
Contributor

Post by gopalrao » 22 Feb 2014

I have saturn and ketu in 6/8 relation. I think this is the reason my professional life is full of up and downs.

I am now in very painful dasa of Me-Ke.

Hoping Me-Ve will be good for financial matters.

My details below :
K Gopala Rao
DOB: 13th July , 1968 time : 9.30 PM
POB : Visakhapatnam , Andhra Pradesh , India
83 E 24 , 17 N 42
Kumbha Rasi , Kumbha Lagna.

Regards...Gopal

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

rathodp wrote: Thanks for the second link,its working.
How is saturn-ketu combination bad for professional life,saturn conjuct ketu,saturn ketu in 6/8 relation and 5/9 axis, are they all bad for professional life ?
Saturn is karma and Ketu is Moksha, they are total opposites as they form - Moksha Karma Yoga, so if you are into the career of sainthood then its an excellent combination otherwise ketu becomes an obstacle to your material goals. The effects of this combination is greater when ketu is closer to Saturn as in conjunction, but again there are remedial measures to overcome negative effects of this combo. If Saturn is associated with other planets then the effects will be much more minimal. I'd say even Saturn-Sun combo is preferable compared to ketu.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

gopalrao wrote:I have saturn and ketu in 6/8 relation. I think this is the reason my professional life is full of up and downs.

My details below :
K Gopala Rao
83 E 24 , 17 N 42

Regards...Gopal
Your debilitated Saturn transiting the nakshatra of ketu is causing problems. Post 50 is excellent for overall prosperity.

vsvs

Elipsisji
Wonderfully put in words and described. Also its so well correlated with different businesses( from teaching-to-wired electronics). Thank you .... just a few queries :
Is it pure (financial investment)/or/a (Working partnership say a Job+Esops), to get into around 49 ?
Any other Dos/Donts to remember to avoid any misfortunes?
Thanks once again .
Regards
vsvs

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

49+ is just a fortunate time so I advice you to make best use of it. Dos and Don'ts list can be too long, I'm going to list only a few of them

1. Don't make partners
2. Avoid lending money
3. Avoid joint investments
4. Don't implicitly trust anyone
5. Do not involve close relations

vsvs

Thanks Elipsisji
Namaskar
I believe hard work has no substitute and goes hand-in-hand with destiny . The Dont's will be firmly in my mind. Many thanks for same , I will be indebted to your kind advice, always .
The bridge to 49 is sometime away ... meanwhile am dealing with current challenges.
Debilitated moon/saturn/sadhesatti has put me in a fix since 6 months , am , stuck , hopefully will move & then run forward soon.
Warm Regards
vsvs

gopalrao
Contributor
Contributor

Post by gopalrao » 23 Feb 2014

elipsis wrote:
gopalrao wrote:I have saturn and ketu in 6/8 relation. I think this is the reason my professional life is full of up and downs.

My details below :
K Gopala Rao
83 E 24 , 17 N 42

Regards...Gopal
Your debilitated Saturn transiting the nakshatra of ketu is causing problems. Post 50 is excellent for overall prosperity.

Dear Elipsis

Thanks for your post.

Regards...Gopal

anee

Post by anee » 24 Feb 2014

Thanks Elipsis,

Does Navamsa help to predict wealth. I have been told by few astrologers that I have a very good chance of accumulating wealth during saturn mahadasha which I am running currently, especially in Mercury antardasha. Do you think thats likely and why Saturn mahadasha is an indicator of wealth when its sitting in tenth house with mars. Thanks once again and I really enjoy reading your posts which has great depth and details.

Anee.

anee wrote:
Hello elipsisji,

8th house from the Ascendant shows hidden wealth and inheritance but in many cases it shows only inheritance. When 8L is weak your chances of inheritance will be dim.

Your chart has no indicators for lottery....but there is a possibility of inheritance. 8th from the Sun has Rahu - which shows property/agricultural land inheritance but again Rahu itself is pretty weak.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 24 Feb 2014

Dear anee, Navamsa division can be used to predict the middle part of your life...that is post marriage/children and post settlement life.

You can earn fairly well during Saturn MD but the MD wont be without challenges - you'll have to focus on your health and there will be career related challenges

regards.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 02 Mar 2014

Ann wrote:Hi again Elipsis

As my 8th house is ruled by Jupiter and is an unfortunate planet for Taurus ascendant does this make it unlikely for inheritance - just reading this post and it tweaked my curiosity hope you don't mind

Details again 6 June 1950 Oxford UK 5:10 am - born in British Summer Time - minus 1 hour - gives Taurus asc

Cheers & thanks
Ann
hmm...Jupiter is 6th from Mars- your siblings will get the share of inheritance if any. Also Rahu in 2nd from Jupiter shows inheritance from grandfather. Your grandad might have had a soft corner for you :)

Regards