is the chart adviseable for business.

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
flower123
Contributor
Contributor
is the chart adviseable for business.

Post by flower123 » 10 Feb 2014

The details are as follows

Time of birth 14;57pm
Place of birth ; Gadag, a place in north karnataka
Date is 20th August, 1980..

My husband has heavy working hours and works according to UK shift timings. Its affecting on his health also now and wants to start a business of his own.

pls throw some light on his chart..

flower123..

flower123
Contributor
Contributor

No feedback..??

Post by flower123 » 12 Feb 2014

am eagerly waiting for a response.. someone pls help

Request to seniors for some help..

----------
-----

5 yrs of marriage he was not wanting a kid and now he has realised and is ready for a child. Though last yr I had conceived but I had to abort it since there were certain complications in the baby .

How is 5 yrs down the life future for my husband..
will he settle down with some business or not..
are there any abroad chances of doing business etc.

Waiting for the reply..

flower123
Last edited by flower123 on 17 Feb 2014, edited 1 time in total.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: is the chart adviseable for business.

Post by karthik1984 » 12 Feb 2014

Mercury is closely conjunct with Rahu. Mercury in his chart represents Marriage and Career. So remedies for Mercury is must . He must pray Lord Vishnu for Mercury and Lord Kala Bhairav for Rahu.

Rahu is disturbing the married life and his career.

flower123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by flower123 » 12 Feb 2014

thank you for the response Karthik ji..

But from when things sound to be getting in line..Since I don't understand astro terms can u tell me in detail ..

vikas2131

Post by vikas2131 » 13 Feb 2014

Business is not recommend..

flower123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by flower123 » 13 Feb 2014

I appreciate for your response Vikas ji.. But sorry to argue can you tell me as to why .. any reasoning of astrological terms..

may be after some years .. if my husband tries for business then..

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 25 Apr 2014

--9th house the bhagyasthan is strong with bhagya karak Jup and 9th lord sun seaterd there.

--10th lord is Me in innimical Moon's house, in the 8th dusthan and afflicted by Rahu.
10th house has shani seated mildly malefic.

so while the strength of 9th house promises good comfortable living and resolutions of all hurdles in life........eventually

the 10th shows hard work.....and an employment...and less chances of business.

--it's not possible for him to run away from hard work....must do his karma without complain.....and if he does the karmik efforts....9th house will grant him comforts...and sun't strength will keep taking him higher in his job

-- He is running Ve-shani...pel be period and so focus will be on career matters...hard work in job...and if he does so, due rewards.

--during the shani anatra shani has been transitting over Mars a stressful transit......and is also in early sade sati.
In nov shani will move to scorpio and peak of sade sati will start......and making it more intense will be the running anatra of shani and that Moon is in debility and in the 12th house.

--time is not for change but to consolidate, pray and do good karma and see through the stressful phase.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

flower123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by flower123 » 05 Nov 2014

hello ,

namaste! i and my husband have took a transfer from hyd to pune location and my husband is having a very tough time at work.

last one month has been so hectic we really dont know how to ease up the situation.

seniors at his work place r taking him for a ride and loading him with lots of work... he comes home at 430am in the morning n reaches by 11am.

when the situation will get better for him ... ne change of job is der or ne other major serious issues r there like loss of job or resigning from job. pls tell me

flower123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by flower123 » 25 May 2018

[quote=flower123 post_id=188862 time=1392111964 user_id=13879]

My husband has heavy working hours and works according to UK shift timings. Its affecting on his health also now and wants to start a business of his own.

flower123..
[/quote]

flower123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by flower123 » 25 May 2018

flower123..
[/quote]

Time of birth 14;57pm
Place of birth ; Gadag, a place in north karnataka
Date is 20th August, 1980..

flower123..
[/quote]

joyd

Post by joyd » 26 May 2018

Ask him to start his own business without counting meena-mesha. saturn-sun-mars All are favourable for business.25-7-2018 is the best date to start his own business..

joyd.

flower123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by flower123 » 31 Mar 2019

Hello ,

My husband had resigned from the job in 2016 Oct 31st.
N since then he and my father started a business in 2017 Aug along with one partner and it hardly went for a year and we moved out of the business due to various reasons,

Lacks of rolling funds ..To run the day to day business,
My father was interested to start sumthibg of his own
N when we sat down finally he understood that single handed it's not easy to run a business
My husband also hasn't in the start not given full 100%to it. But later he was v efficient.

3 months credit period

It's almost a yr since last Aug n nothing is finalising on his business front etc.

We both are getting into depression ..

Pls show sum light..

N in the mean time I am getting a job but how to take care of kids. If I put in day care my earnings will go here.

Pls let me know

My details 15th Oct 1981
1704pm
Mumbai

My husband 20th Aug 1980
1457pm
Gadag a place in North Karnataka