Very Bad Start of Jupiter Mahadasha.

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
gsbrar1979
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Very Bad Start of Jupiter Mahadasha.

Post by gsbrar1979 » 12 Sep 2013

Dear Sirs / Madam

I will highly appreciate if somebody could help and guide me.

I am going through a very bad phase financially and emotionally. I dont have a Job since jan-2011 and in a real mess now .following are the relevant Datewise details -

Jan-2011 - I was working at a very good position and was getting very good Salary as well. Have risen Financially since my marriage in 2002. In this month I decided to take my share from Ancestrol Property which my Uncles were trying to grab.

Mar-2011 - Deal for the property finalized with a dealer , and I got some advance. have to leave the Job so that I could see thru the deal.

Mar-2011 to Dec-2011 - Was harrased very badly by dealer and Ultimately after 10 % deduction He fnalized the deal in December- 2011. I thought evrything is gona be Ok now.

My father passed away in July - 2012.

Since then I have tried to do my own bussiness and have applied for Job but have not been getting any positive responce. Most of the money recieved in deal has been squandered away .

i know my jupiter Mahadasha has started in July-2012 but have not been recieving anything poisitive.

Born on - 13-06-1979
Time : 23:45
Place : chandigarh

have been wearing pukhraj of 4.5 ratti and Neeli of 6 ratti since a month.

Please advise what should I do - Bussiness or job , when should I expect better time ahead

Thanking you

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Very Bad Start of Jupiter Mahadasha.

Post by Pem » 14 Sep 2013

Kindly give your gender which is helpful for a member astrologer to respond.
Regards
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

gsbrar1979
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by gsbrar1979 » 14 Sep 2013

I am a Male , married in 2002 and have two sons , born on 16th November , 2004 and 03rd, February ,2009. The whole responsibility of my family lies with me only.

Regards

Gurpreet

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 15 Sep 2013

Hello Gupreet

Yes, you are going through the MD of Jupiter/Jupiter from July 2012.
For your chart Jupiter is a malefic lord and poorly placed. It is not well
placed in the Navamsa and fallen in an unfavourable house in the Dasamsha Chart too.

This is the probable cause mainly and also its transit across the 5H doing damage to
the house of fortune, gains and Lagna.

On top of that you are wearing a Pukharaj which aggravates malefic influences.

You need to do astro remedial measures to strengthen a malefic Jupiter and connected planets.

Regards

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Correction: Jupiter in Dashamsha Chart is placed in malefic 3H and own the unfavourable 8H ;

In D1, Rashi Chart, Jupiter although exalted in the dustana 6H, its depositor, a functional malefic -
Moon - is placed in the 12H dusthana - the house of losses.
Jupiter owns the malefic 11H in Rashi Chart.
Jupiter is not a friend of this Lagna.
Jupiter is a natural benefic ,normally, but is a malefic lord for this Lagna, and hence its behaviour,
which has surprised you by death of father and poor luck.
Regards

gsbrar1979
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by gsbrar1979 » 15 Sep 2013

Dear Sir
Thanks a Lot for your help
Should I decide on taking off the Pukhraj , I am also donating Yellow sweets on Thursday.
Will the things improve when Jupiter-Jupiter MD ends and Jupiter-Saturn Starts.
Regards

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hello gsbr
Can I ask you why you wore these two stones on yourself ?

Regards

gsbrar1979
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by gsbrar1979 » 16 Sep 2013

Dear sir
A friend of mine has taken me to an astrologer a month back due to continuous badluck , he has advised me to wear both the stones , which i have worn a month back only.
Pls advise.

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 16 Sep 2013

Hedllo gsbrar
As your Jupiter is a functional malefic it is advisable to do spiritual remedial measures
by prayer, mantras at home, and the donations you do in the temple.
You need to recite the mantra for Jupiter at least 108 times a day at home with regular
worship daily. The total No. of times that it should be done is given in my post on this forum in the topic
Mantras for Planets. Also, once a month in the temple you could do a Navagraha Pooja
with priest.
Jupiter will run for 16 years while the other planetary periods will take its turn. The next is Jupiter/Saturn.
Now that you know what Jupiter is doing and bringing you, you can decide intelligently what to do with
the Pukharaj. Its only the spriritual remedies that work to alleviate ill effects of malefic planets.
The best is not to wear any stones and do the most reliable spiritual remedies.

You can also start the mantras for Saturn and one of each mantra to all the other 7 planets. This will bring you
relief in a few weeks times when done properly and in faith.

I hope this will be of help to you and reverse your bad luck.
Regards

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 16 Sep 2013

PS. Yes, Jupiter/Saturn will start from September 2014 and will be a better period.
During this period increase the No. of repititions to Lord Shani and complete the
recommended amount that is prescribed for Saturn.

gsbrar1979
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by gsbrar1979 » 18 Sep 2013

Dear Sir
Thanks for your help and blessing
normally also i worship daily with Durga Saptashati ,Will follow all your instructions.
thanks again...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 06 Oct 2013

Gurpreet,

Your benefic jupiter is weak so you had disputes regarding property. There is no harm in wearing yellow sapphire and blue sapphire. But you need to wear them in a muhurta. Current influences doesnot look favorable for job and health.
During 1st half of 2014 you can land the job.

Best regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Rk1702
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Rk1702 » 24 Mar 2018

I am going through extremely bad Jupiter Mahadasha. Initial two anatrdashas have gone really very bad financially. Under lots of debt. Son has gotten ill badly. Can someone tell me if entire Jupiter dasha will be like this?
RAJEEV
D.O.B 17/2/1965, time 11.15 AM, Delhi

Rk1702
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Rk1702 » 24 Mar 2018

Harish ji,sujit ji,karthik ji,joyd ji please help...... pls help me know when can I be out of debts of Crs of rupees. I shall be grateful ever.

Thx
Rajeev

anand08

Post by anand08 » 18 Jun 2018

Hi,

I am also facing the same situation. My jupiter mahadasha started on Oct'17. I have lost my job DOand lack of piece in mind.

My DOB is 28 Jan 1977 14:30, Delhi India.

Please help me to analyze my Kundli and advice me when will I get job.

Thank you in advance.

aa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aa2 » 30 Jul 2018

Hi guys..

I am also facing a lot of problems. It all started with jupiter mahadasha. Job loss, loss of reputation, financial loss, and money loan to friends not recovered, bitterness in family, etc, This started from Dec 2011.

Heard saturn's sade-sati is the time to fear but seems like jupiter mahadasha is endless pain. And if jupiter mahadasha is hell what will sade-sati be?

19-05-1977, darbhanga , 5:31am

SHARMA_RAC

Post by SHARMA_RAC » 04 Aug 2018

I am not an astrologer but i am also going through all this tough time. I am a libra ascendant with jupiter at 12degrees in 9th house of gemini with venus. Since the beginning of jupiter mahadasha in jan 2011, i lost my extremly high paying job, loss in properties, losses in Business, loss in reputation etc...all this bad phases started. This all came after a marvelous, shining & wealth giving Rahu Mahadasha. Rahu is in 12th house. I travelled and worked in all developed nations for a dacacde.

Its a law that Jupiter gives tough time to libra and Tula ascendants especially if placed in good houses. Jupiter's aspect still continues to be good.
As per Brihat Prashara, begining of jupiter mahadsha is challenging for these two ascendants but as the time progresses it starts to become beneficial (you can search that & study)

Gem stones are worn based on lagna chart to Strengthen a weak but yoga katak planet or the planet which is favorable but yet weak in your lagna chart. You never wear stones to Strengthen a malefic for you that "if works" will make your life a hell.
It's rathed better to payoff your karma's. This phase has come to teach you a lot - cheaters, bad relations, emotional break downs, business challenges etc & hence will make you only wise. Wisdom is what Jupiter is the planet of and unfortunately most of us attain it after we are knocked down over again & again.
So please remove your pukhraj or hello sapphire. And done be fooled by ponga pandits or jhola chhap dhongis.

Until then, pray to lord shiva. Pour milk or water of shivaling atleast once a month, accept and believe that time is transient & will change. What doesn't kill you , makes your only stronger! Good luck!

Astrology gurus & wise person out there, please guide us further. We will be great for to you.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 04 Aug 2018

Sharma_rac
I am under Jupiter MD since 2008..just half way thru and trust me I have been thru the worst times of my life. the most horrible till now was Venus antardasha. kissed God twice and back and totally suicidal.
have been begging God to make the remaining antardasha's bearable.
There are a few really good advisors on this forum whom Ive been communicating pretty often. Im sure if you keep this post here long enough you will definitely get some more indepth analysis of your chart. I am thankful to a lot of astrologers on this forum to have helped me in many ways.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 04 Aug 2018

hello sharma_rac

You could be born around aug 18, 1977. Can you post your birth details for
study purposes ? You may post other details of your liking.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 05 Aug 2018

aa2-- Imagine Jupiter mahadasha alongwith sade sati ! I am one of those lucky ones.. Jupiter MD continues till 2024 and my sade sati started in October 2017. both going parallely !!

SHARMA_RAC

Post by SHARMA_RAC » 05 Aug 2018

@vedicmaths
Yes dear Vedicmaths you are right :) I was born in Roorkee, Uttrakhand at 10:25 am.

I had my best years ( as an adult) between 2002-2007 and better than average between 2007-2011 Jan. 2007 gave me a handsome son but with with congenital challenges , hence full dependency. In 2011 lost my job, tried businesses , failed. Everything looks so transient but out of control. So, learning to live in the present. Ego is mostly crushed. Fear of loss is kind of gone. Life is monotonously crawling.
I can relate with lots of people on this thread. I get a feeling that jupiter is not that simple to analyze. It is very powerful also.. All of a sudden a person who would get sucess in everything, form sports, to arts, to education, job starts to feel totally puzzled inspite of being more maturity, skillful, networked and experienced.
My personal understanding is that astrology and especially dashas are like a big akashik clock...the time that each Dasha will put one through can be predicted based on huge "big" data that our rishis and gurus have analyzed for years.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 05 Aug 2018

hello sharma_rac,

You seem to have born in the border of kanya/thula which makes the lordships of the
houses tricky. The lagna being at the very beginning of thula makes jupiter sixth lord
in many vargas including navamsa and dasamsa.

As you said jupiter is enigmatic. Did you loose your job during apr-may of 2011 ?
Mercury , the trader is placed in the house of bhadak sandwiched between saturn
and rahu. Tenth lord is placed in 12th and very close to gulika. When you lost the
job you were in the thick of sade sati, saturn bringing dukha.

truly yours,
vedicmath

SHARMA_RAC

No, i lost my job in jan 2011. I did a bad real estate deal in around march 2013 & a friend got me into wrong deals, left me alone. Then I won a lawsuit in may 2017. 2014 was terrible for kid. 2015 better. But 2016 anxiety. 2017 may monetary relief

SHARMA_RAC

Hello vedicmaths

All of us who are in Jupiter MD, will go through Saturn MD after this. If a sad sati has caused so much of damage along with starting of jupiter MD, the very though of Saturn MD is daunting. Is is true that Saturn brings only troubles?

SHARMA_RAC

[quote=SHARMA_RAC post_id=266400 time=1533525065 user_id=20339]
Hello vedicmaths

All of us who are in Jupiter MD, will go through Saturn MD after this. If a sade sati has caused so much of damage along with starting of jupiter MD, the very thought of Saturn MD is daunting. Is is true that Saturn brings only troubles?
[/quote]