What Brings Money to Life?

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
bob008
Contributor
Contributor
What Brings Money to Life?

Post by bob008 » 08 May 2013

Hello Experts,

I came to the forum for career and health analysis but found the money section very interesting with lot of queries related to being combinations for wealth... That fascinated me at the same time made me curious to know few questions?

Don't you think karma is stronger than fate? If not than how is fate superior to it?

Do all experts here think that money or wealth can be judged by the horoscope or specific yogas?

And if yes, that means karma will play a small role as even after lot of hardwork on right direction you may not be rich or wealthy if your horoscope does not permit or planets do not support?

Please some logical answers expected from experts... Even I am not rich or say just making my day expenses meet with lot of struggle. For references one can also check my birth charts specifically based on wealth.

D.O.B: - 01:12:1988

T.O.B.: - 12:35 pm (noon)

P.O.B: - Dibrugarh (Assam, India) Latitude: 27.29 N; Longitude: 94.56 E;

All answers or replies are welcome and the post is not to hurt any experts or members sentiments. In case it do so please forgive me. The intention is to know on deeper level about karma and i.e. destined in the horoscope.

Best Regards,

Bob

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: What Brings Money to Life?

Post by elipsis » 08 May 2013

bob008 wrote:Hello Experts,

I came to the forum for career and health analysis but found the money section very interesting with lot of queries related to being combinations for wealth... That fascinated me at the same time made me curious to know few questions?

Don't you think karma is stronger than fate? If not than how is fate superior to it?

Fate isn't superior. Your fate is based on your karma not the other way around. People are deluded when they think their fate is decisive and never changing, in fact it changes all the time based on their choices.

Do all experts here think that money or wealth can be judged by the horoscope or specific yogas?

Yes but many of these yogas remain unused by the native. Bad karma can wreck your life.

And if yes, that means karma will play a small role as even after lot of hardwork on right direction you may not be rich or wealthy if your horoscope does not permit or planets do not support?

Horoscope gives you the right direction- like a guide showing you the path to success which is based on your strengths and weaknesses, if you don't go in that direction its your karma not fate. Fate is like a guide book- you've got to read and understand and make choices but no planet will stop you from making the wrong choice. Nobody can touch the free will of the soul. When you screw things up you are the only one to blame, not the planets or God.

Money, happiness, comforts are all based on your clear choices, you are free to reject all of that and choose your own path.

Please some logical answers expected from experts... Even I am not rich or say just making my day expenses meet with lot of struggle. For references one can also check my birth charts specifically based on wealth.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

bob008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bob008 » 08 May 2013

Thnks and warm greetings Elipsis ji,

You take on fate and karma was really meaningful. I got the answers to three questions that was bothering me after reading the section. You really gave precise but logical reasoning which is appreciated. I loved your last line: - "Money, happiness, comforts are all based on your clear choices, you are free to reject all of that and choose your own path." Thnks for the reply.

In summarization if I have to say you mean that one should take one's horoscope as a path finder or as karma rectifying or karma enhancing tool in the right direction. I hope my interpretation of your explanation is not wrong.

However, one question that crosses my mind is how can one find the path to success or kind of karma we should do in the horoscope. I mean what really shows that in our charts...

Suppose for an inferior, ignorant, or young soul or who's not so much into astrology will find it hard to determine their karma requirements, aim, purpose, or whether the chosen path by them is correct or not. Is their any way that lay man can make it out from their horoscope which path to follow or the path they are following is right or wrong.

Can you advice me on which path should I follow as per my birth chart. I mean what should be the focus of my life as per my horoscope?

I think this one answer will help me to counter act many problems in day to day life...

Eagerly waiting for another meaningful answer...

Regards,
Bob

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 09 May 2013

bob008 wrote:Thnks and warm greetings Elipsis ji,

You take on fate and karma was really meaningful. I got the answers to three questions that was bothering me after reading the section. You really gave precise but logical reasoning which is appreciated. I loved your last line: - "Money, happiness, comforts are all based on your clear choices, you are free to reject all of that and choose your own path." Thnks for the reply.

In summarization if I have to say you mean that one should take one's horoscope as a path finder or as karma rectifying or karma enhancing tool in the right direction. I hope my interpretation of your explanation is not wrong.
Exactly, many competent astrologers will tell you the same thing. Horoscope tells you what you are capable of, where your weaknesses lie and how you can overcome those weaknesses. An astrologer can help you make these choices but some lucky people make these choices unconsciously without help or prayers but for most people when they reach their mid-20s their life becomes very cluttered and they will require help and a push in the right direction.

Astrology can help you understand yourself better. Our personalities are so complex and progressing that we become confused about who we are and what we are supposed to do - we take several wrong turns and start over, this is where astrology comes into picture, it warns you that fate is not a series of scripted events that will happen automatically at the appropriate time but on the other hand it awaits your decision.

Lets say you have 7th lord in the 9th house...an astrologer would probably say - marriage will bring you fortune or if say 9th is in 10th house - then he'll say - you'll find your fortune in your workplace.

However, one question that crosses my mind is how can one find the path to success or kind of karma we should do in the horoscope. I mean what really shows that in our charts...

Suppose for an inferior, ignorant, or young soul or who's not so much into astrology will find it hard to determine their karma requirements, aim, purpose, or whether the chosen path by them is correct or not. Is their any way that lay man can make it out from their horoscope which path to follow or the path they are following is right or wrong.
Unfortunately there is no simpler way to read the life path, but like I said earlier some people get lucky as their decisions fall in sync with their chart but in many such cases - common sense prevails. It makes sense, many rich people didn't consult their horoscopes before they set out to chase their goals because they trusted their common sense to unfold their bright futures.

Even then, it is extremely helpful to have a prior knowledge of your destiny - that way you can avoid a lot of dangers. If someone predicts you will have an accident you'll at least drive carefully- problem solved, if he says you'll suffer from ill health - you'll start practising a healthy lifestyle. All the common sense choices of life which you must follow anyway with or without help.

Can you advice me on which path should I follow as per my birth chart. I mean what should be the focus of my life as per my horoscope?
I can't obviously tell you everything because that would take a very long time. Let's take the 9th house of fortune which you are desperately in need of...

6th lord in 9th - you will be fortunate through your enemies but wealth will be fluctuating. Service sector and hardwork will bring you fortune
7th lord in 9th - marriage can be a turning point
4th lord in 9th - looking after your mother, helping her or helping your family members can be fortunate.
9th lord in 1st - hardwork is the only way you can be fortunate
2nd lord in the 1st - wealth through hard work

Best
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

bob008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bob008 » 10 May 2013

Hi Elipsis ji,

Thnks for your detailed explanation on my confusions and doubts. I really admire your astrological and depth of spiritual world. You have given a long answer to my question and I am really thankful that you took so much pain to deliver.

As you said: "4th lord in 9th - looking after your mother, helping her or helping your family members can be fortunate."

I need to share something my mother died 5 years back in 2008 April. My parents also separated when I was only 1 month old. So almost no family. However, I will do seva to elderly peoples within my society or community. And I think saturn in 10th house have lead to absence of father figure in this life right from my birth as I have read it somewhere.

You also said: "7th lord in 9th - marriage can be a turning point"

Here I am a bit confused about the change. Can you say me whether the change will be positive or negative. As few astrologer said marriage is not so good in my chart.

Just a look at my saturn as I have heard a lot bad from few I consulted and the change that you talking about marriage.

Apart from that I am very thankful once again and this is perhaps my last question to you in this thread. Will eagerly wait for your reply.

Best Regards.

Bob

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 11 May 2013

bob008 wrote:
You also said: "7th lord in 9th - marriage can be a turning point"

Here I am a bit confused about the change. Can you say me whether the change will be positive or negative. As few astrologer said marriage is not so good in my chart.

Just a look at my saturn as I have heard a lot bad from few I consulted and the change that you talking about marriage.

Apart from that I am very thankful once again and this is perhaps my last question to you in this thread. Will eagerly wait for your reply.

Best Regards.

Bob
According to Phala Jyothishya and Parasara, 7th in the 9th is supposed to be very good. So life after marriage can be fortunate - although I must warn you that the charts should be compatible for any marriage,In the female chart - venus and ketu must be stronger, mars and jupiter with moderate strength. so keep this in mind or consult experts in this matter.

As for saturn, I can tell that hard-work is written all over your chart. Saturn is the karaka for the 10th house and he likes creating delays and forces you to work harder than others, but its considered a fairly good placement- it is supposed to increase the longevity of your mother but unfortunately that didn't happen. Your D10 chart has sun and mercury occupying Sagittarius so working life is moderately good.

Best

bob008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bob008 » 12 May 2013

Hi, Elipsis ji,

I am glad that you answered my all questions with so much patience. Accept all my heart felt thanks. I am currently unemployed and is just making my survival. But as you told I need to do a lot of hard work. I have made my mind that as my chart indicates I will do a lot of hard work so that I am not left behind.

Yes about the marriage compatibility, today I have gone through your post on marriage compatibility in marriage or some section i think where you mentioned about venus & ketu in female chart the above and why. Which, I will keep in mind and consult before marriage.

I will say you are only the second person to say that my Saturn placement is fairly good and with hard work it will yield results.

Thanking you, I just want to say that sooner or later I will request for a personal reading once I am able to pay your consultation. So, I hope you will remember me and give me a personal reading based on my horoscope and how to make life more fruitful will all indications.

Thanks for your time and may you remain blessed with all the time gaining knowledge.

Best Regards,

Bob

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 12 May 2013

You are welcome bob, I will give you a personal reading when the time comes- but theres no fee for it. I don't take fee for sacred and divine stuff... 8)

bob008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bob008 » 14 May 2013

Hi, Elipsisji

Oh, that's really your generosity and kindness. I ask you not to take me in wrong side as I offered your consultation. Coz that what we see in this real world. People like you are rare. You have my details, I hope the time arrives soon when I can get a personal reading from you. Until than I will follow your posts on this forum and if some general questions comes up will ask you for references.

Stay blessed and May Lord showers on you all good things of life.

Best Regards,
Bob

brindha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by brindha » 12 Jun 2013

Very nice thread with lot of information.
Thankx to Elipsisji for excellent explanation to the questions n to Bob also for the questions

Anjum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anjum » 14 Jun 2013

Really nice one..
I have read a lot of post by Mr Elipsis. I get useful insights into astrology and life as such when i read.
Written with all heart.
thank you mr ellipsis.
Request you to look at my chart for insight on career,money and living abroad.

Dob:11 jan 1985
tob: 7:52 pm
Place: New Delhi
Thank you.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 15 Jun 2013

Your chart is pretty good. There are chances of travelling abroad during Rahu dasa and you'd do very well in automobile or engineering sectors. You can also earn money through automobiles.

Anjum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anjum » 15 Jun 2013

Thank you..Mr Ellipsis!!
I am undergoing rahu mahadasha , saturn antardasha, rahu pratyantar will be starting in august 2013.
Right now, I am not doing any job. was once in IT ,worked for 5 years.
Still searching for my life path.
I want to do some work which does not loo like a job, want to pursue passionately.
somewhere IT does not appeal to me.Still questing my consciousness to show me path.
I would appreciate if you could share insights.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 16 Jun 2013

Let me know what appeals to you. Work is also a livelihood other than passion - so if your livelihood is already taken care off then you shouldn't have any problems pursuing your passion.

Anjum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anjum » 16 Jun 2013

I have enrolled for entrepreneurship course just to get gist of how things are started ...through distance learning.
I.T. or technical education happened with the flow, i am good at studies.Can sit and study at a stretch.
All along my school and college was in merit list.
I find myself fascinated with aromatherapy, oils, cosmetic (herbal)..it might sound big, but somewhere i want to learn how these are manufactured..still all is in mind..
Last 2 years , my job was good but had US shift so i had to leave it plus i got married.
Since then I am at home, trying to figure what to do..
Its that transit period where things have not started making sense.
I read stuff like "law of attraction".."astrology" in free time..

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 16 Jun 2013

You can do well in cosmetics, aromatherapy...and profit from it.

Anjum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anjum » 17 Jun 2013

Thanks you!!
Lets see how things go...
Than you very much!!

stanscania

Post by stanscania » 25 Jun 2013

ELIPSIS Sir

.... simply genius

(Admittedly, been a while since frequenting the forum, nonetheless simply a pleasure viewing ALL contributory posts :) )

Ekalavya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ekalavya » 27 Jun 2013

Dear elipsis ji,
what about 5th lord in 9th?
i have both 5th and 6th lords in 9th house

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 27 Jun 2013

5th in the 9th is a good placement. 6th in the 9th causes severe affliction. So I would say the results are mixed bag.

Ekalavya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ekalavya » 27 Jun 2013

elipsis wrote:5th in the 9th is a good placement. 6th in the 9th causes severe affliction. So I would say the results are mixed bag.
okay thanks elipsis ji,
but 5th lord in 9th brings wealth through what?
you mentioned about other lords but din' say anything about 5th lord

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 27 Jun 2013

5th in the 9th makes you fortunate through spiritual work, charities, you'll receive grants for higher education, blessings by teachers and grand fathers. All this fortune will be reduced if there is an affliction in the 9th.

ranjan.75
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ranjan.75 » 27 Jun 2013

elipsis wrote:5th in the 9th is a good placement. 6th in the 9th causes severe affliction. So I would say the results are mixed bag.
Dear Elipsis,

If 6th lord is also 9th lord (Jupiter) & place in 9th , Cancer Ascendant- Results are good, bad or average?

regard

Anjum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anjum » 27 Jun 2013

hello ellipsis ji.
Please help with my husband's kundali
He is stuck in same job for past 5 years.
He is being trying for change for past 2 years but NO SUCCESS.The Period was v tough and tested faith.
Jupiter was running in 12th house and native has no savings left.
Jupiter is now in 1st house ,Mahadasha and antardasha of venus has started mid of this year.

Query:
q1) When can he expect a job change( time period)?
q2) Is there a Change of place ( within country or abroad) expected?
q3) Does this kundali support Business / JOB domain is more strong?
q4) Is foreign residence supported /Permanent residency?

Data:
16 nov 1981
4:05 am
Muzaffarnagar UP.