What Brings Money to Life?

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
pink1
Contributor
Contributor
Re: What Brings Money to Life?

Post by pink1 » 15 Oct 2014

venus, any problem with eyes / speech and relationship breaks?

- pinks

VenusQueen
Contributor
Contributor

Post by VenusQueen » 15 Oct 2014

Thank you elipsis I really appreciate your feed back. And if I may ask one more thing. Do you see wealth in my chart coming from me? Not from a relationship but me having wealth on my own?

@Pink1- All my relationships ends and I have a difficult time keeping relationships. I have no problem finding mates its just that they never last long. Only thing with my speech is that people say I speak at a rapid pace and I have to make sure I speak slowly at times. Other than that people always tell me I have a nice tone of voice. My eyes are fine, I have good vision.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 15 Oct 2014

Of course, I see wealth coming from career.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

VenusQueen
Contributor
Contributor

Post by VenusQueen » 16 Oct 2014

[quote="elipsis"]Of course, I see wealth coming from career.[/quote]

Thank You very much, I hope that even with my relationship difficulty I will be able to marry. Do you see marriage at all and before 2019? I would like to have kids but prefer not that late in age. Can you tell what see about those things?

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 16 Oct 2014

If you put extra effort into forming meaningful relationships then you can get married and have kids by 2019 but obviously that's the karmic challenge for you to overcome. It won't happen automatically like it happens to most others...so you need to work on it.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

VenusQueen
Contributor
Contributor

Post by VenusQueen » 16 Oct 2014

[quote="elipsis"]If you put extra effort into forming meaningful relationships then you can get married and have kids by 2019 but obviously that's the karmic challenge for you to overcome. It won't happen automatically like it happens to most others...so you need to work on it.[/quote]

Ok I will keep this in mind when I meet anyone new

Is it possible I can meet someone soon? I have been single for a few years with no prospects

loverboy

Post by loverboy » 16 Oct 2014

Hello everyone,
anyone please do a money reading for me, and let me know about my future financial condition, my financial condition is not good now, when will it improve?? please someone kindly look at my chart and let me know how much wealth are there in my chart and when will I go to abroad.
my dob: 9th Dec 1992
Place: Baharampur, West Bengal, India
time:11:11AM

loverboy

Post by loverboy » 19 Oct 2014

ellipsis ji, pink1 ji or any other astrologer please help me on this matter.

bob008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bob008 » 26 Dec 2014

Hello Ellipsis ji,

Greetings of the day. Hope you doing well... I have a question to be analyzed through prashna kundli?

I have started a new Leisure Travel Business on 01 Dec 2014 in New Delhi @ 10:35 am...

My question is do you see long term success?

Best Regards

Bob

sanjay mutha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by sanjay mutha » 03 Jan 2015

Hello
i want to know about my monetary future.kindly soare time and study my chart
details 5th march 1981
time 22.45
olace chennai india

tv1980_2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tv1980_2 » 14 May 2015

[quote="elipsis"]Dear tv1980,

Your chart says you will travel some distance to study in the next few months- so that part is definitely confirmed. Sun and Moon have exchanged places indicating change in your priorities, when Jupiter transits the sign of cancer you will probably travel to get yourself a degree. I don't see any major setbacks in your chart - the next 4 to 5 years will be fairly fortunate. Your career and finances will start to blossom from the age of 39, in fact you'll do very well in life after that.

Regards[/quote]

Just wanted to provide some feedback that I didn't travel any distance to study. In fact, I continued working and looked for jobs and I will be joining a new job in june.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 14 May 2015

Thank you for your feedback and good luck with your career/job.

Regards

motofreak19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by motofreak19 » 16 May 2015

Dear elipsis ,
I've gone through most of the forum and your posts too and by now I've understood that you too are an authority in reading financial matters out of charts.
What might you say when I say that am 26 years old and still not earning and also no scope of earning seems likely and also don't feel serious about it and still trying everywhere but don't have any idea whether I will or not. Problem is I feel I can but then my attention span fizzles out and am stuck .

What do you think?
19th June 1989
Puri,odisha India
10:40 am

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 17 May 2015

Does your family own any kind of trade or business? If not you will be able to earn money when you reach 29-30 so have patience and wait for things to settle in.

Regards

motofreak19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by motofreak19 » 17 May 2015

My dad has a retail medical business. Its nothing that big but does get the family by pretty well. My father never wanted me to be a part of that so I totally had to be in a different field and both of us,me and my father are into the financial markets and do decently. And elipsis ji, after 29-30 which you say is it going to be through own ventures and consulting or through a regular 9-5 job?
And thank you sir for the response!

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 17 May 2015

You will do well in the field of speculative trading but looking at your chart it will take time to reach your ambitious goals which means you will have to work at different places. Chart shows travel so there can't be enough stability to start your own business very soon but you may start one later in life. Saturn-Moon shows instability so if you do start a business make sure that there is that flow of money so that you can turn that instability into meaningful permanent assets. Your chart shows you would be following your father's profession as Saturn's 7th aspect on Sun means if your father owns a business then you may come to own one as well.

Regards

motofreak19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by motofreak19 » 18 May 2015

Thank you Sir for the explanation. Really grateful. So i started applying to places for a position and hopefully something will come up. Also will continute my research work in the speculative ventures. If all goes well, will have a business in the same field in the future.
And sir travel as in for further studies and do u think I would do well if I stayed away from my hometown?

Thank you again! :D

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 19 May 2015

You would stay away from home (4L in 12th).

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhishek » 21 May 2015

Dear elipsis ji,

I'm on the verge of loosing my job. I am in abroad since april 2013. My visa has expired last month,and now my boss is making a excuse that there is some problem in visa renewal and i have to leave. But still he is not sending me back to
india,i dont know what he is waiting for and what is going on in his mind.

I am running jupiter-ketu and may be this is unpredictable ketu show for me.i was not expecting any change of place before venus antardasha, as Mercury and ketu are conjunct in same nakshatra in 12th house.

I sincerely request if you could throw some light on whether i will loose me job and come back to india.

18 August 1988, 10:10 am,Longitude- 75:50E, Latitude- 26:53N, Male
jaipur, Rajasthan.
Lagna: virgo
If one accepts that whatsoever is happening is as per God's will or Cosmic law then there will not be any complaint or frustration with life. But this acceptance will also come to us as per God's will. - Ramesh Balsekar

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 21 May 2015

Chart shows traveling so that may mean you will return back to India but it will be for the good. You may go abroad again in the future.

Regards

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhishek » 22 May 2015

Thank you so much for your reply sir. I'm really hoping it will be a good change for me. I was feeling stuck and trapped here and was looking for change since last 6-7 months. But i didn't have the guts to quit my well paying job, as i have some family responsibilities. My father is suffering from chronic kidney failure. Do you see good cash flow in near future? i am working in computer graphic design industry.

Regards
If one accepts that whatsoever is happening is as per God's will or Cosmic law then there will not be any complaint or frustration with life. But this acceptance will also come to us as per God's will. - Ramesh Balsekar

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 23 May 2015

When Jupiter transits to Leo you will see some positive turns with regard to your career. Really good things will happen only after 2020.

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhishek » 23 May 2015

Thank you sir for your prompt reply, greatly appreciated.

Regards
Abhishek

bob008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bob008 » 09 Jun 2015

Dear Elipsis ji,

Greetings of the day. How are you? I was going through your previous post where you have mentioned to retire after 2000 posts. But I think people here really needs your advise. Hope you consider your retirement plans :D . By the way kindly share your e-mail id in case you retire from this forum. Also would like to meet you in person when I visit Bangalore later this year. Hope you will find some time from your schedule for me.

Wish to hear from you soon.

Regards

Bob

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 10 Jun 2015

Yes, I do plan to retire from this forum in the future but that's going to take some time. Astrology is not my full time job and I don't intend to make money off it...I came here to learn and contribute at them same time but I can't stand any more insults, abuses and weirdos that clog this website. As for people who like my analysis, articles etc....they can email me any time they want. My post-retirement plan involves part-time truth seeking(won't settle for anything less) along with my full time job and other stuff that might be on the horizon.

You can contact me at elipsis.84@outlook.com

Regards