Reason of debt

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vats75
Contributor
Contributor
Reason of debt

Post by vats75 » 24 Sep 2012

Hi all,i m well placed in job n earning good,the problem is i guess the venus that i keep buying things ,i m very much fund of elex Gadgets,n apart from that everytime when there is good amount in bank it goes unnecessarily in othe things ,n result in the end of month i have a credit card debt,so is this Sun which causing trouble?
I have cancer asc. N moon in 2nd house with Ketu,L2 is sun which is in 8th with rahu.Venus is in 7th house.n mars in 6.

Can anyone tell me reason of debt in my chart n how i can keep it minimum.
(some debts are ok as i own a 3BHK in metro n pay monthly installments ,but Credit cards really sucking me,i paid anyhow debt of 10 lakhs with the help of my father as in 7.5 period in rahu mahadasha,n things were smooth but again within 2-3 month my CC rechd to 85thousand)
Regards
11march 71, 13:51,longitudes 086:36:00E,latitude 026:07:00N,Bihar(Sahrsa)

This too shall pass.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Reason of debt

Post by Sujit » 24 Sep 2012

You got Mars in the house of debts and Sun in the house of deep osbtructions which enabled you to get father's help. Take care of health.

Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

vats75
Contributor
Contributor

thank u Sujit sir for ur reply.any other suggestions are wel come.

netpk

Post by netpk » 24 Sep 2012

I am not an expert in astrology,
please check this possibility with some expert, I think there's possibility that expert might want to suggest you for feeding a dog with milk or best if you keep one.

vats75
Contributor
Contributor

Sujit sir, i got a small opprtunity to visit USA officially just from Apr 11 to August 11,as i can earn better salary there,do u see any further trip abroad?? Plz tell me if i have Yoga for foreign trips.
Regards
This too shall pass.