Will I have any luck in hitting a jackpot in lottery ?

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Praveens.solans
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Praveens.solans » 20 May 2012

If yes, when will it happen.

Birth details:
DOB: 18 November 1984
Time of birth: 11:39 AM
Place of birth: Coimbatore,Tamilnadu

Praveens.solans
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Will I have any luck in hitting a jackpot in lottery ?

Post by Praveens.solans » 22 May 2012

Dear Mathur -

Thanks for replying to my question. I am not very much aware of the astrological period & terms.
You said it will happen in this major period. May i know when that will be ? Is it now or 1 month from now or 1 year from now ?

Also may I know what kind of problems I will face since you were mentioning some litigation.

The main reason behind asking this question is because I am not happy with my current job since there is no personal life at all. I want to switch over to some job or career or do some business/ consulting on my own where I can have mental peace, happiness and work life balance with lot of personal time. For that I want to be financially stable and hence wanted to know whether i will hit a jackpot (it need not be a big amount but a decent amount to make me financially stable). Kindly please advise.

Thanks again for your patience.

Hari76

Re: Will I have any luck in hitting a jackpot in lottery ?

Post by Hari76 » 25 May 2012

Dear All

I have the 8th lord Moon occupying the second house, aspected by Saturn and Jupiter. I am now running AD of 8th lord Moon in the dasha of LL Jupiter (placed in 6th Taurus). Does this placement of Moon, and given the current transit of Jupiter in Taurus, portent any gains thru lottery? 5th Mars is placed in Virgo in the 10th house.

Hari