please guide me...

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: please guide me...

Post by anuradha » 29 Apr 2012

by jyotish2020 » 290412

Dear learned members,

please advise me if i have potential dhan yogas in my chart to start my own business some day.Currently iam working for a trading company in gulf,but want to star something of own in future...i have read somewhere thatfor success in business you require strong rajayogas like panch mahapurush yog and lot of dhan yogas...does my chart have potential for financial advancement with respect to businessactivities...please guide me on this as iam very concerned ..............

my birth details.
DOB:4 Jan 1981
place: calicut,kerala
time: 14.10 pm

Regards.

SHARATH
jyotish2020
Newly Registered User

Very interesting chart. P.W between Saturn and Jupiter and Venus and Moon. Classical books of astrology give contradictory view on planetary war. How was the time from 15th July 2011 to 30th July 2011? How was the time from 27th May 2001 to 2nd October 2001? Your feedback will be very important to learn more about P.W. regards

A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 30 Apr 2012

First of all ,thanks to replying for the query...regarding your question...i would say. that from the point of career and money the time has not been fine for me...from last 7 -8 years...but the time frame of july 2011..had been OK...had a job..but no advancement...but i would say it was far far better than 208-2009...which was horrible..a time frame which i would never want to recollect in my life...lot of miseries and frustrations...
one major development that took during 15-30th July timescale i would say ... attended an interview for a gulf based company..involved in trading of air condition products...through a family friends help got selected in it and currently working here...ya from the point of money things are better ....earning a bit more than what was in india..but again stuck...from point of growth..not satisfied..

regarding the timeframe of 20001..i dont recollect anything significant..was in college that time..A very good time..indeed...
hope this helps you...

by the way do please comment on my query regarding wealth status and potential for business..

Regards..
Very interesting chart. P.W between Saturn and Jupiter and Venus and Moon. Classical books of astrology give contradictory view on planetary war. How was the time from 15th July 2011 to 30th July 2011? How was the time from 27th May 2001 to 2nd October 2001? Your feedback will be very important to learn more about P.W. regards
jyotish2020
Newly Registered User

Thanks a lot for the feedback. Your feedback in very important for the analysis of your chart.How was the time from 6th September 2011 to 30th September 2011? regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 30 Apr 2012

by jyotish2020 » 300412

hai....hmmm...i would say this period was positive as my job in dubai got confirmed...i flew to dubai in 2nd week.of september..i got my visa...joined here in sales...in fact a new beginining ....in a new place fresh with hopes .....but still struggling ......hope things will take a turn.....i dont see anything else to mention which is significant apart from this...kindly do give ur feedback...
jyotish2020
Newly Registered User

Your chart is more suitable for job. Current Dasha is also indicating it. Venus[2L and 7L] is very closely conjunct with Moon[4L] and has a NK exchange with Mercury[3L and 6L] aspected by Saturn from 6H. 6L Mercury and 9L Jupiter are also under the exchange .Must be feeling stressed after mid of March 2012. Just do not worry and concentrate on the job. Month of May is good regards