DO I HAVE ANY YOGA FOR LOTTERY? PLZ REPLY

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sumit_2007
Contributor
Contributor
DO I HAVE ANY YOGA FOR LOTTERY? PLZ REPLY

Post by sumit_2007 » 07 Jan 2012

Hi,

Can I ever win a lottery ? Do I have any good yoga present in my chart which supports my question....Plz Reply

DOB:-18.5.1982
TOB:-6:00 PM
POB:-Delhi

Regards,
Sumit Nag

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: DO I HAVE ANY YOGA FOR LOTTERY? PLZ REPLY

Post by Sujit » 16 Jan 2012

Dear Sumit

Gains from lottery can come from 8th, 9th, 5th and its connections to 11th house.

You can check with your chart.

Happy New Year
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

astroKid_84

Post by astroKid_84 » 02 Mar 2012

Sujit wrote:Dear Sumit

Gains from lottery can come from 8th, 9th, 5th and its connections to 11th house.

You can check with your chart.

Happy New Year
Sujit
Dear Sujit,

Just curious-Can this be connections based on nakshatras. For example, 5th lord in 11th lord's nakshatra etc?

My friend's mom had recently won a fairly big lottery. I found out that her 6th, 11th, 8th and 9th lords combined in the 8th house. 5th lord was in 5th aspecting this 8th house. Dasa operational was 11th lord and AD of planet (Jupiter) in 11th house. Fairly decent size prize money. This is a very good example of your statement above.

RegulusRising

Post by RegulusRising » 04 Mar 2012

Does winning at gambling rule over 8th house in general?

Regulus
A beginner at Vedic Astrology that never stops learning more about the divine science.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 04 Mar 2012

AstroKid,

Thanks for the feedback. If possible could you send me the birth details with date of winning.

Regards
Sujit
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 04 Mar 2012

Regulus,

Yes.

Best Regards,
Sujit

astroKid_84

Post by astroKid_84 » 04 Mar 2012

Sujit wrote:AstroKid,

Thanks for the feedback. If possible could you send me the birth details with date of winning.

Regards
Sujit
Hi Sujit,

I would love to-but I am not at liberty to disclose more details :| . But hopefully the above info should atleast be very useful for us.

I do believe that the 8th house and lord definitely has to be involved for any life changing lottery winnings (sudden transformations materially). And of course, the amount of winning is relative since life changing amount for each person is very different.

5th house and 5th lord can probably give a person plenty of luck in frequent gambling games.

what do you think about the nakshatra based combinations Sujit?

Regards,
AstroKid_84

sumit_2007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sumit_2007 » 05 Mar 2012

Sujit,

I am not able to judge my own horoscope. If possible could you please let me know whether I have any chance of winning lottery ever in my life ?

DOB:-18.5.1982
TOB:-1800 hrs
POB:-Delhi

Regards,
Sumit

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 05 Mar 2012

Sumit,

I have provided significators which you can analyze at your end. I concluded after doing some research and have atleast 10 charts of lottery winners.

Best wishes,
Sujit

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 05 Mar 2012

AstroKid_84,

I am not familar with star lord or sub-sub lord based readings.

Regards
Sujit