dramatic turnaround

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astrolight2011
dramatic turnaround

Post by astrolight2011 » 26 Nov 2011

Dear friends,

I have been going through this forum and i could see a lot of queries posted by the members desribing their problems and anticipating a solution for their problems.And the advice of the esteemed learned members have been really great and thats what has tempted me to be here in this forum with a query.

I have an avid interest in astrology and always been curious about this wonderful science(may i call so,as there has been a long debate on this)...

Anyways coming to the point...iam here not for asking solutions ,but want to request the learned members of this group to analyse this particular chart..of my relative who has had a tremendous or may i say a dramatic change with respect to life financially.what aroused my curiosity was this particular person had gone through tremendous setbacks in his life, humiliations,defeats,lost his father, and even been accused of theft,police cases,debts....even gone through the worst penury,that he was not even able to afford a days meal in pite of his high educational qualifications.....i would say have gone through a phase that no educated man from a decent family would want to go through..

but,

during past 1 and half year he has gone through a dramatic rise in his life compared to his old days....he has gone abroad in a gulf country...was selected for sales job there,parallely he established a trading business,which is running successfully,earning a lot of money...and soaring high..

something like rags to on his way to riches...everything so sudden in past 18-20 months.

as his friend who have witnessed his failures...this sudden change of events surprise me...he has came out of his problems as a phenix rising from ashes..sorry if iam exaggerating..but thats what i see the way life has turn around for him or the way he has turn around his life..whatever..but the fact is fact..as a friend iam proud of him for what he is today....and i had his birth details...

DOB:4th jan 1981
place:kozhikode
time:14:10 pm

Wanted to know what planet or yoga changed his life..My purpose for this query is for learning..as it is practical real life examples of success and failures of lives and analyzing it through astrologically which can enrich us about the concepts of astrology.

Wating eagerly for reply.....

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Re: dramatic turnaround

Post by astroboy » 26 Nov 2011

Good day Astrolight 2011,

Very interesting. What a chart. Its got all the thrills and spills of a B grade Malayalam movie. 4 planets participate in a planetary war, Shani the key planet is in a Mrityu Bhaga, Budha is combust 94 pct and in a Nakashatra Mrityu Bhaga. Shukra the previous Dasha lord is in battle with a debilitated 4th lord Chandra in the 8th house - the reason he had to go through tremendous setbacks in his life, humiliations, defeats, even accused of theft, police cases, debts.... gone through the worst penury, that he was not even able to afford a day’s meal in spite of his high educational qualifications.

The real culprit in this chart is Saturn. His aspects the Dasha lord Shukra powerfully. This would have been fine under in other cases. But here he is in Mrityu Bhaga. This aspect finished Shukra and thus the torrid time in Shukra Dasha.

And yet, the 5th lord is in the 9th. The Lagna lord is exalted and Dig Bala in the 10th. The Lagna is in a Pushkaraamsha. His reason for staying afloat through Shukra Dasha is because of Shukra's exaltation in the Navamsha.

Dramatic turnaround may be. Sustaining this turnaround is an uphill task in my opinion. Ravi the Dasha lord is debilitated in the Navamsha. Moreover he is with the 6th lord. There is Parivarthana yoga between Budha and Guru no doubt, but Guru is in a planetary war with Shani. There is only so much Ravi can do under these circumstances.

The dasha Sequence is even scarier when you account for the fact that Chandra dasha will start in 2017. Ravi Dasha would be considerably better than Chandra Dasha for sure. But see how fate plays his games. Sade sati has started a few months after Ravi Dasha has started. The first phase would be good due to the decent AV points gained by Shani.

All in all, a very interesting chart. The exalted Lagna lord is his only saviour. And that will never let him down. He might go down a few times, nearly drowning, but will always manage to come up to the surface and manage to catch an extra breath..............until the next time.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astrolight2011

Post by astrolight2011 » 27 Nov 2011

Thanks for your reply astroboy.. .

but i do feel a tinge of pessimism in your views...i believe there is always room for free will in our lives.....
He might go down a few times, nearly drowning, but will always manage to come up to the surface and manage to catch an extra breath..............until the next time.

Due respect to your knowledge..but I feel no astrologer how much learned h e is can put a claim on someone s lives…

NO HARD FEELINGS BROTHER.. IAM JUST GIVING MY OPINIONS…I FEEL WE ARE HERE FOR AN OPEN DISCUSSION THROUGH WHICH WE CAN ENRICH.

You mentioned that his exalted lagna lord is the saviour..and i think thats where the key for the success is. isnt that a pancha mahapurusha yoga. which gives him his ability to fight back tooth and nail to survive(a key characteristic of ruchaka yoga(and being in the sign of capricorn it gives that quality of inner strength and tenacity and I feel that’s what has kept him going and will keep him in future. Isnt that what we have learned from school that fruits of hard work are always sweeter and fotune favours the brave..

i have immense respect for astrology . For me astrology has always been like a light in the darkness.. like someone is wandering in desert and is verge of death (hungry and thirsty) and suddenly he has been told that if he waits for while and walk some more he can find the oasis..so to find the oasis is his duty..he has to show the efforts and perseverance required.. .. if he stays there...he will die..similiarly if an astrologer says that he has good or bad time.. I need to put the effort..i cant sit ideal for the results to happen...THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR FREE WILL…and lets not follow the concepts blindly…there can be variations…a particular chart can look the worst ,but there might be certain lessons to be learnt in this lifetime for the person to be successful…
and my friends life is an good example...so lets look at the brighter side...and that what I have learnt from him..the way life has turn around or he has turn around the life…a sort of inspiration…

astrolight2011

Dear astroboy and all the learned member s of the group please go through this articlean source of motivation for all those who are frustrated and fed up of our problems that life has offers us..This article was found from net written by an eminent astrologer..lets keep this in mind before or after any analysis of chart…

“I am sharing an astrological finding with everyone, which has truly amazed me. When I began to study astrology, I too thought like everyone else, that those who are successful, must be having very auspicious and extra ordinary horoscopes. But to my amazement, I found that the horoscope of successful people, appeared even more difficult than those of normal people. This set me thinking deeper on this phenomenon, until one fine day, I realized that actually, all those who are successful have faced a lot of struggle in their lives, so obviously their horoscopes got to be difficult. In fact, if the circumstances around them would not have been difficult, they could never have accomplished what they did in their lives.

I will be demonstrating this fact in the later part of this article by the examples of PV Narsimharao: The former Prime Minister of India; Amitabh Bachchan: The Movie Super Star and most admired actor in India; Frida Kahlo; One of the most admired Painters of last century and National Icon of Mexico. You may not find much in common among these famous people except for the fact that all of them have extremely difficult horoscopes. If looked from traditional perspective, an interpretation of their horoscopes rules out any possibility of accomplishments and success and forecasts extremely difficult and doomed lives.

astrolight2011

So what is the point of astrology in that case? Is it just a fake psychological game? Or is there something missing in our approach to astrology? Those with easy horoscopes should be more successful then those with difficult horoscopes. But that is not the case. Why? Let us explore.

The key point to understand is that Astrology gives an insight into the various events that the cosmos is going to present to us. However, Astrology does not control our responses to the events. So, at a very difficult time, we may face a very big challenge, but if we respond to this intelligently with high awareness, same event may turn out to be the foundation of something beautiful in our life.

I would like to compare this phenomenon with the game of cricket. In this analogy, bowling is akin to the Astrological dictation of the cosmos. Consider yourself as the batsman facing the bowler, where Astrology describes whether you are facing an easy bowler or a difficult one. So when your times are good, it is akin to you facing an easy bowler, whom you can hit for boundaries easily. Tough times are akin to the difficult bowlers, who could demand you to put in greater effort to save your wicket. Astrology defines the ferocity of bowling, and not the number of runs you are going to score. This depends on how you play these bowlers. While it is easy to make runs if you are facing an easy pace, you may still get bowled out if your batting skills are bad, or if you are not focused. On the contrary, if you are a superb batsman and are focused, you can even hit best of the bowlers for boundaries.

Those with easy horoscopes (or the GOOD horoscope as per traditional astrology) will face easy bowlers. Those with difficult horoscopes (or the so called BAD horoscopes as per traditional Astrology) would face challenging bowlers. Now, stop for a moment and consider, what kind of bowling a great batsman have faced? Easy or difficult?

All those who have succeeded in their lives, have faced difficult circumstances and struggles. While a person with low intelligence and poor awareness might have crumbled in those circumstances, some people grow out of it and become successful by accepting these challenges and transforming them into opportunities.

astrolight2011

I have very often seen so called GOOD horoscopes. It is very rare for these people to accomplish something big. The only feature of their life is that their life is easy, devoid of any challenges and obstacles. Whenever they need anything, they get it without any struggle. This however, keeps them in their familiar and restricted zone, and they are unable to explore and discover different dimensions of life. On the contrary, those with difficult horoscopes face difficult circumstances and struggles constantly. If they respond to these with despair and pessimism, there are sure to doom. But if they respond to these challenges with awareness and joy, it becomes an opportunity to cultivate intelligence and understand life.

Before we look at some famous people horoscopes, let's start by a brief background of Astrology. The major source of difficulties in anyone's life mostly relates with 3 Houses – the 6th House (Health Troubles and Enemies), the 8th House (Upsets and Death) and the 12th House (Losses). But I have realized that for those, who live their life with deep intelligence and intense awareness, these houses start to assume very different meanings. Hence for such people I would prefer to redefine these houses as follows: 6th House (Harmony and Joy of Service), 8th House (Unfolding of Mysteries and Radical Approaches), 12th House (Detachment and Divine Blessings /Talents). With this in mind, let's look at the horoscopes of some famous people.

astrolight2011

PV Narsimha Rao

Birth Details: 28.6.1921, 11:30 AM, Karim Nagar, AP

PV Narsimha Rao's Horoscope

The placement of Jupiter and Saturn in 12th House and Placement of Venus and Ketu in 8th House, makes his Horoscope an extremely difficult one. As per traditional Astrology, such kind of person would have bad luck and constant opposition. His own discretion would fail and he will not be able to recover from the major accidents through out his life. Such a person would hence be destined to lead a miserable life.

Now if you look at his life, all this seems to be true. He faced court cases, jail sentences,
Defamation and lot more. Many of the people would not have been able to withstand all that and they would collapse under these circumstances. But he was a person of extreme intelligence and high awareness, so life turned out to him differently. He was recalled out of his retirement to become the Prime Minister (As 12th House stands for Detachment and Divine Blessings, hence when he got detached he received Divine Blessings. This would not have happened had he kept trying for the post). Also the success of his tenure can be credited to the Liberalization era for Indian Economy, which happened because of his radical approach in choosing a completely non political person, Mr. Man Mohan Singh for the coveted post of Finance Minister (As 8th House stands for Radical Appraoch, he would not have succeeded had he chosen a traditional approach).

astrolight2011

PV Narsimha Rao

Birth Details: 28.6.1921, 11:30 AM, Karim Nagar, AP

PV Narsimha Rao's Horoscope

The placement of Jupiter and Saturn in 12th House and Placement of Venus and Ketu in 8th House, makes his Horoscope an extremely difficult one. As per traditional Astrology, such kind of person would have bad luck and constant opposition. His own discretion would fail and he will not be able to recover from the major accidents through out his life. Such a person would hence be destined to lead a miserable life.

Now if you look at his life, all this seems to be true. He faced court cases, jail sentences,
Defamation and lot more. Many of the people would not have been able to withstand all that and they would collapse under these circumstances. But he was a person of extreme intelligence and high awareness, so life turned out to him differently. He was recalled out of his retirement to become the Prime Minister (As 12th House stands for Detachment and Divine Blessings, hence when he got detached he received Divine Blessings. This would not have happened had he kept trying for the post). Also the success of his tenure can be credited to the Liberalization era for Indian Economy, which happened because of his radical approach in choosing a completely non political person, Mr. Man Mohan Singh for the coveted post of Finance Minister (As 8th House stands for Radical Appraoch, he would not have succeeded had he chosen a traditional approach).

Amitabh Bachchan

Birth Details: 11.10.1942 4:00PM, Allahabad, UP

Horoscope of Amitabh Bachchan

Amitabh Bachchan.s hroscope is again an extremely difficult one with the placement of 5 planets Sun, Mercury, Mars, Venus and Neptune in 8th House and Jupiter in 6th House. As per traditional Astrology, such person would constantly remain baffled by upsets, fights and accidents throughout his life. His plans for the future would collapse and he would be left with total misery. Accomplishments apart, even a normal life would be akin to fighting for survival.

And hasn't this been so true, but only as far as the events happening to him is concerned. If he responded to the events in his life in a reactive and unintelligent manner, he would have lived a horrible life. He struggled a lot to get into films, but he failed. Even his first film was a total failure. Then he discovered himself as Angry Young Man in the era of lover boys, which brought him success (as 8th House stands for Unfolding mysteries and Radical Approaches). He lived the character of angry young man for a few decades and he became the most celebrated icon of Bollywood. This is an example of high awareness handling of 8th house energy, which transformed the miseries into creative expression. Even after his success, he kept facing series of upsets in the form of accidents, sickness and business collapse. The failure of ABCL was a massive blow, which required him to adopt a completely different approach in life by being the host of Kaun Banega Carorpati. But he fulfilled even this wish of life without bothering about the controversies and became a big success. Can you see, how his planning has crumbled again and again, as mysteries kept unfolding and he had to flow with life and adopt radical approaches. That is why he is so hugely accomplished even after such a horrendous horoscope.

astrolight2011

Frida Kahlo

Birth Details: 6.7.1907, 8:30AM, Coyoacan, Mexico

Horoscope of Frida Kahlo

Frida Kahlo's Horoscope is one of the most difficult I have ever seen, with 5 planets, Jupiter, Sun, Neptune, Venus and Pluto placed in the 12th House and Mars and Uranus in 6th House. As per traditional Astrology, the life of such person would be totally filled with gloom and doom, as she will keep loosing everything she has. Accomplishments are completely ruled out, as each and every day of her life will turn out to be full of pain and sorrow.

And she lived such a difficult life, enough to send shivers through your spine. At the age of six, she was infected with polio, which left her with one leg shorter and thinner than the other. In her early teens, she was preparing for a career in medicine, until she suffered a serious auto accident in Mexico City. An electric trolley car crashed into the wooden bus in which she was riding. Freda was pierced by the trolley's metal handrail which entered her lower body on the left side and exited through her vagina. Her spinal column and pelvis were each broken in three places; her collarbone and two ribs broken as well. Her right leg, the one deformed by polio, was shattered, fractured in 11 places and her right foot dislocated and crushed. A lifelong series of operations followed, and her first prolonged hospitalization led to her learning to paint. After the accident, her life was spent in pain, with at least 32 surgeries.

Anyone living such a life will be completely shattered, and will live in total misery as dictated by the prominence of 12th House. But look at her life. Her faith in life and her urge to live, led her to express her pain and agony through her paintings, touching the heart of masses. That's what made her into the national icon of Mexico. If she did not go through all this tough life, could she still be such a great personality? Probably not. For someone so intelligent and aware, 12th House assumed higher meanings of Detachment and Divine Talents. Her intensity and appetite for life was voracious. Filled with a radiant and explosive fury, her paintings showed a symbolic realism and spoke to contemporary and feminist issues: the pain of love and feminine identity. Her faith in life amidst of all the trials and turbulences caused her work to be highly successful even after her death. By 1994 there were some 87 publication about her, and her 1942 "Self-Portrait with Monkey and Parrot" sold at Sotheby's for $3.2 million, the highest price ever paid for a Latin-American work of art. In Mexico, Kahlo is known as "la heroina del dolor," (the heroine of pain). Recent Hollywood movies “FRIDA” starring Salma Hayek have immortalized her.

The moral we can thus draw, is that your horoscope does not suggest how successful you will be in your life. It just gives the account of your hidden potentials and the challenges life is going to throw at you.

Hence, astrology should be used to understand our lives and not for getting constrained by the circumstances.

Anjaneya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anjaneya » 27 Nov 2011

astrolight2011 wrote: The moral we can thus draw, is that your horoscope does not suggest how successful you will be in your life. It just gives the account of your hidden potentials and the challenges life is going to throw at you.

Hence, astrology should be used to understand our lives and not for getting constrained by the circumstances.
You have hit the bull's eye...specially with the bold underlined sentence.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 27 Nov 2011

by astroboy » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:55 am
All in all, a very interesting chart. The exalted Lagna lord is his only saviour. And that will never let him down. He might go down a few times, nearly drowning, but will always manage to come up to the surface and manage to catch an extra breath..............until the next time.
by astrolight2011 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:38 pm
but i do feel a tinge of pessimism in your views...i believe there is always room for free will in our lives.....
What is pessimistic in the underlined part?

You have quoted three examples to show free will works. Nowhere have i said in this thread or for that matter in any other thread on this forum that it does not exist or work. I am a bigger believer in free will and Kriyamana karma than you are. That is why I wrote a 5 page write up on the Upachaya houses a while back. You can do a search and look it up.

Having said that free will works, you must understand that it works and will deliver its effects only within the limits set by the horoscope. That and the four pillars upon which a horoscope rests, 1. To whom you are born 2. Where you are born 3. When you are born 4. How you look and are built physically. Take the example of a person who digs trenches. He works like a donkey from 9 - 6 for 250 RS a day. It is not that he is not putting in efforts to improve the condition of his life. But without that element of ""luck"" or ""good fortune and fate"" he is going to be just that all his life.......... a trench digger.

In your ""friends"" case, the same is applicable. I did not go overboard with the positive indications because there are more negative indications present in the horoscope. Look at his Upachaya houses and their lords. The 3rd is in the 9th and aspects the 3rd. excellent. The 6th aspects the third. Superb. But what about the lord of the 10th and the 11th .......... the other key Upachaya houses? He is in the 6th and to top it........ Aspects the third. That is a combination par excellence,........... but .......... what is his condition? He is in a fateful Trimsamsa degree, in an Mrityu Bhaga and has lost the planetary war to the 12th lord Guru. For Aries Lagna, Shani is the key. Always remember that. He can make or break a horoscope within a second.

You will now understand why I restrained my analysis on the positives. He can try all he wants...... but there is only so much he is going to get. Time will tell. Let us wait and see. He is just 30. Will he sink completely? No the exalted lagna lord will ensure that. That and the 5th lord in the 9th. That combination will ensure that he always manages to stay belly up.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 27 Nov 2011

BTW, regarding the three horoscopes that you used to enlighten me on ""free will"", PVN Rao's birth time is disputable. There are 3 different horoscopes floating around. According to KN Rao ji it is 28 June 1921 born at 13 : 02 at warangal. according to another website Shri P.V.Narasimharao was born on 28th June 1921 (Tuesday) at Karimnagar on Krishna Paksha Astami.His lagna is Mithuna, Meena Rasi and Uttarabhadra 2nd pada. No time is given. At least the day month and year are in sync. but according to this website, http://www.articlesbase.com/astrology-a ... 36494.html he is born a full 10 years later. :shock:
According to you his birth details are 28.6.1921, 11:30 AM, Karim Nagar, AP

So which is right ?

In the case of Frida kahlo, the lagna is disputable since its in a Gandanta degree between Cancer and Leo (anywhere between 29.3 - 0.56). More over LMT was in operation. Not many softwares incorporate this, and thus give false planetary positions - especially the lagna. You have to agree that the planets gave Frida Kahlo a extremely raw deal. How much of free will could she use is debatable. The planets raped he so badly that in a cruel irony, her painting fetched 3.2 million USD a good 40 years after her death. Kahlo's other works were not widely acclaimed until decades after her death. What is the use of wealth and fame recieved post mortem ?

In the case of Amithabh Bachahan there are some rock solid Raja yogas to back up and explain his success. ""Free will"" yields its results when the planets will it. Not otherwise. It is the planets which decide how much of free will a man can have. To use it or to ignore it is left entirely to us. "jab kismat hi ho G%$^&u toh kya karega Paandu."
Life is a dynamic interaction between ""fate"" and ""free will"". Nothing more. Nothing less. It is logical that the correct horoscope of PVN Rao would have the Raja yogas which made him prime minister and it is also logical that the correct horoscope of Frida would have the yogas to put her in the state she was in.

astrolight2011

Dear astroboy,

"You will now understand why I restrained my analysis on the positives. He can try all he wants...... but there is only so much he is going to get. Time will tell. Let us wait and see.

He is just 30. Will he sink completely? No the exalted lagna lord will ensure that. That and the 5th lord in the 9th. That combination will ensure that he always manages to stay belly up."

"but will always manage to come up to the surface and manage to catch an extra breath..............until the next time."

What my perception of these statements were as if you were putting a force full claim on the persons future.I dont have doubt on your knowledge and i have gone through your posts .they are really informative and intelligent ones.but to say that he can try all he wants but there is only so much he is going to get.....time will tell..pardon me...have strong negative and an overconfident feel to it..iam expressing what i felt...iam just reacting to your statements...thats all..

with respect to planetary war i dont have knowledge... i am not sure,,iam just a learner ,isnt jupiters conjunction with saturn a grace ..a divine grace..as jupiter being 9th lord is a first rate benefic to aries lagna...will it not support the saturn..why cant we look at it like that...6th house being house of struggles and hardships ..and saturn as you mentioned being in such a hopeless state..isnt jupiters rays of benevolence not help him...jupiter is the planet of wisdom and saturn here in this case is cause of struggels..so cant his conjunction mean to learn and become wiser from your hard experiences and grow....so isnt there an hidden positivity in this said conjunction or planetary war...

rather than saying saturn losing planetary war with jupiter ...cant we look at it like this ...iam just a novice..but i was trying to put forth my views ..

"During his trying times i as a friend and a believer in this wonderful science of astrology have shown this horoscope to some good .experienced professional astrologers and they had confirmed the reasons for trying times AS YOU HAVE MENTIONED IN YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS.....but they also have mentioned that this person has a good chart and he will rise to a eminent position in his life...if he is seeing trying times ,he will also have his day....means he will get his due for all what he have gone through ...Due respect to your advices and knowledge,but i dont doubt an iota on the experience and competence of those astrologers also whom i know personally...

what i meant to say is..how far a person will rise or fall.. no astrologer or mortal soul can claim or say..that only destiny and his efforts can decide.

"In the case of Amithabh Bachahan there are some rock solid Raja yogas to back up and explain his success. ""Free will"" yields its results when the planets will it. Not otherwise. It is the planets which decide how much of free will a man can have. "

Even Amitabh bachan,whom i feel might be a beliver in astrology have mentioned once that no astrologer have told him that he will achieve such humongous success in life..point is if Mr.Amitabh bachans chart have been on analysis say 35-40 years before..before he entered films..no one could say or put a claim that he would be a star one day.
...today once he has acheived stardom..and he is successful...on those circumstances his achievements can be confirmed and we could say there are rock solid rajayogas to back up..but 35 years before canwe put a authoritative claim on the credibility of those yogas..as there is lot of complexities in the chart with heavy emphasis of planets in 8th house..and the negativities assosciated with 8th house...there might always have been doubt...we could say..he might be successful but on what magnitude...we dont know...i credit his success on his luck yes,,,but more on his incessant efforts(free will)...what an inspiration the man is..still alive and kicking even at 70.

hey no hard feelings brother......cheers.....

astrolight2011

"Having said that free will works, you must understand that it works and will deliver its effects only within the limits set by the horoscope. That and the four pillars upon which a horoscope rests, 1. To whom you are born 2. Where you are born 3. When you are born 4. How you look and are built physically. Take the example of a person who digs trenches. He works like a donkey from 9 - 6 for 250 RS a day. It is not that he is not putting in efforts to improve the condition of his life. But without that element of ""luck"" or ""good fortune and fate"" he is going to be just that all his life.......... a trench digger.

In your ""friends"" case, the same is applicable"

On a lighter note.....where is the same applicable in that trench digger...and my freind...
he works like a donkey...from 9-6 for 250rs a day...he is putting efforts but he is the same for his life...luck ,fate right....but where i the free will...where is the initiative...he is content with that 9-6...250 rs day...

But my freind i mentioned in my query is far better ...brother he went through a more tougher phase was working as a sales person in some small company...but was not happy with what he was getting...he applied to gulf..he got after lot of rejections..then parallely he started businees on a commission basis and he is having handsome profits...

i feel here there is free will and initiative...+ efforts....so he is getting his due right now...but about future as you said only time will tell...lets wait and watch...

shikham

Post by shikham » 27 Nov 2011

Dear Astrolight 2011,
DOB:4th jan 1981
place:kozhikode
time:14:10 pm
Amazing chart! :D

9th house period is a period of turning point in one life. This chart is a perfect example of how 5th Lord in 9th House totally turnaround this native's life. :D

Further, Saturn has been transiting 11th house from Moon since sep'09. Saturn is good in 6th house. :D

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » 28 Nov 2011

astrolight2011 wrote: my friends life is an good example...so lets look at the brighter side...and that what I have learnt from him..the way life has turn around or he has turn around the life…a sort of inspiration
@ astrolight2011 :

I - ABSOLUTELY - TOTALLY - COMPLETELY - AGREE - WITH - YOU
:D :D

The best gift someone can ever give to anyone else is HOPE , and we all need it sometime or other in our life time . Your friends life story is one such gift for others . I am glad you shared it with us .

At the end of the day all that matters is whether we see the GLASS as HALF - FULL or Half -Empty .

It's all about our attitude towards life .

MAY - GOD - BLESS - US - ALL

Regards
--
Dinesh
LIVE - INTENSELY ..... ..... LOVE - IMMENSELY

astrolight2011

Post by astrolight2011 » 28 Nov 2011

Thanks shikham for the reply...

astrolight2011

Post by astrolight2011 » 28 Nov 2011

Thanks Dinesh for the reply....

"Abhi - Tak - To - Hume - Koi - Samjha - Hi - Nahi .... Koi - Hume - Phechana - Hai - Kaha ???

Jis - Jagah - Pe - Khatam - Sabki - Baat - Hoti - Hai .... Uss - Jagah - Se - Hamari - Shuruvaat - Hoti - Hai ;)"

hey..i liked this one...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 02 Dec 2011

astrolight,
I am not writting to disappoint you. Most of the people who are unsuccessful in native land has found riches in gulf. Having gone through his chart. The only positive thing I can find is his lagna lord Mars exalted in 10th house.
Could you tell me about his parents.
Regards
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

rishirahul
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rishirahul » 02 Dec 2011

Hi,

Very simply said the Vimshottari dasa of atmakaraka (Venus), involved in grahayuddha, and in the 8th from lagna gave dire troubles due to problems in adjustment with boss/co -workers/others. During such times person is not able to balance own actions too.

Development in a foreign country is indicated due to multiple combinations, and the time/indication for the abroad way/action, around the last quarter 2010 + the ongoing sade sati show development through harsh circumstances.

Such people will succeed in steady jobs only and not in quick get rich schemes.

The natives success will be slow; and would presently have some changes as proper focus will only be achieved in the last quarter of 2011; and before this the native may only fumble a bit.

Please confirm

RishiRahul
Astrologer, Palmist and Numerologist
For Serious Astrological Consultations, Accurate Time Predictions and Decisions

astrolight2011

Post by astrolight2011 » 03 Dec 2011

Thanks sujit for your frank opinion..., ...and nothing to get disappointed here dear,....
about your query...his father worked in air force and has expired 3 years before..mother is an housewife..coming from a simple middle class family..
the person as far i know is very ambitious and want to become wealthy and successful someway or other ....what made me bouyant about this chart was that as i had mentioned in above posts,i had shown this chart to some good astrologers ..and all of them were confident of this chart having the potential of blessing this individual with a spectacular development in his life financially..though he has to go through lot of hardships initially......hope thay have seen something..let their words come true...

may god bless him and let his desires be fulfilled...
Last edited by astrolight2011 on 03 Dec 2011, edited 1 time in total.

astrolight2011

Post by astrolight2011 » 03 Dec 2011

rishirahul wrote:Hi,

"Very simply said the Vimshottari dasa of atmakaraka (Venus), involved in grahayuddha, and in the 8th from lagna gave dire troubles due to problems in adjustment with boss/co -workers/others. During such times person is not able to balance own actions too."

very true..he had problems with his superiors and changed lot of jobs..couldnt stick to one for more than 3-5 months...had a terrible time especially from start of 2006 to september 2009...i would say started getting a stable income only after that...though was not able to find any considerable achievement in his job..

Development in a foreign country is indicated due to multiple combinations, and the time/indication for the abroad way/action, around the last quarter 2010 + the ongoing sade sati show development through harsh circumstances.

"Such people will succeed in steady jobs only and not in quick get rich schemes."

does that mean business is not suitable for this chart...he is vey keen to start something of his own someday...

but currently he is earning a handsome income..through some side business apart from his regular salary...thats what he says..as iam not witness to his activities...would be great if you could give some view on this ...

The natives success will be slow; and would presently have some changes as proper focus will only be achieved in the last quarter of 2011; and before this the native may only fumble a bit.

Please confirm

RishiRahul

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 03 Dec 2011

Going by SSS and 360 tithi year Ve-Me period was July 2006 to Apr 2009. With Ve being in 8th in nakshatra of 3/6 th lord Me, problems are understandable. The good times also match well. Su MD started on 31/5/2010.

With a 4 minute advancement of birth time, his father's death may fit into Ve-Me period with both placed in 10th house in D-12 (maraka to 9th).

CRS
CRS

rishirahul
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rishirahul » 06 Dec 2011

astrolight2011 wrote:
rishirahul wrote:Hi,

"Very simply said the Vimshottari dasa of atmakaraka (Venus), involved in grahayuddha, and in the 8th from lagna gave dire troubles due to problems in adjustment with boss/co -workers/others. During such times person is not able to balance own actions too."

very true..he had problems with his superiors and changed lot of jobs..couldnt stick to one for more than 3-5 months...had a terrible time especially from start of 2006 to september 2009...i would say started getting a stable income only after that...though was not able to find any considerable achievement in his job..

"Such people will succeed in steady jobs only and not in quick get rich schemes."

does that mean business is not suitable for this chart...he is vey keen to start something of his own someday...

but currently he is earning a handsome income..through some side business apart from his regular salary...thats what he says..as iam not witness to his activities...would be great if you could give some view on this ...

Please confirm

RishiRahul

Hi,

I have given a good guidance by mentioning=
"The natives success will be slow; and would presently have some changes as proper focus will only be achieved in the last quarter of 2011; and before this the native may only fumble a bit".

As it was mentioned that the only good thing is Mars exalted in the 10th. which shows the great fighter the native is + it being with exalted navamsa in 12th to lagna show success in the foreign way (besides other combinations).

He needs to have more balance in life in terms of person life.
RishiRahul
Astrologer, Palmist and Numerologist
For Serious Astrological Consultations, Accurate Time Predictions and Decisions