I need help deciding what field I would make the most money from according to my chart

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Goldenchild
I need help deciding what field I would make the most money from according to my chart

Post by Goldenchild » 12 May 2019

Good day everyone, i need assistance in deciding what career options would be most profitable for me( what line of work will be the most money)

D.O.B: 18th jan 1992
Time: 7:25 Pm
Place : Lagos Nigeria
Based on my chart, I would like to know the money potential my chart has, the best career choice that would yield the best gains,
Investments i should avoid at all cost and if my current little bisiness ( creative outlet) is the best for me.

joyd

Re: I need help deciding what field I would make the most money from according to my chart

Post by joyd » 18 May 2019

1-Data analyst / 2-Executive assistant / 3-Research in pharma / 4-stock broking trader /5-statistician/ 6-system analyst / 7-Auditor / 8-Lab technician / 9-Any creative job that uses computer technologies.choose one of these as career for profit and pleasure too.saturn [9-10th lord] is with exalted mercury[2-5 lord] in virgo in your navamsa chart .so you have joy full and stress free earnings in the above mentioned careers.

joyd.

Goldenchild

Re: I need help deciding what field I would make the most money from according to my chart

Post by Goldenchild » 27 May 2019

Thank you so much again @joyd, does this mean I should leave the little business I started and focus on the above

Goldenchild

Post by Goldenchild » 23 Feb 2022

Life has being a roller coaster, Please I would really appreciate an answer for this, so I know the next step to take. I realized that the time of birth above is not correct. Thank you

D.O.B- 18th January 1992
T.O.B- 7:23pm
P.O.B- Lagos Nigeria

Goldenchild

Post by Goldenchild » 22 May 2022

Hello everyone. Hope you are living your true potential, please I still need a guide as to what will be the best field for me to work in, being an entrepreneur or getting a 9-5 job, super confused

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 24 May 2022

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and spend some time to understand the unfolding of Karma in your life. Below are a few notes relevant for your query and this thread:
1. Considering the birth details, Udaya Lagna or Ascendant seems to be placed in Karkataka Rashi and Lagna Lord Moon/Chandra is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses. To make matters worse, he is closely conjunct Ketu in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu.
2. Incidentally, there is not much of support on either side of flanks for Moon/Chandra, creating a partially cancelled Kemadruma Yoga... making you a bit of a loner, with few friends and very little social life. The situation of Moon/Chandra will also help get a better understanding of your mindset and mental disposition.
3. Sun/Ravi, the 2nd lord of Wealth Accumulation and Family Expansion is very weak (has the least Vimsopaka Bala in Dasha Varga charts) and uncomfortably placed alongside a powerfully placed Saturn/Shani-dev, in the 7th house of Relationship/Partnership. This placement does not bode well Money or Wealth Accumulation... nor does it support partnership or entrepreneurship.
4. You are currently in the midst of Saturn/Shani-dev's Maha-Dasha and Antara of Moon/Chandra. Things could get slightly better in the subsequent Antara of Mars/Kuja, starting January 2023... who is well placed in Mesha Rashi in Dasamsa or D-10.

Given my understanding of the situation... I'd humbly suggest that you consider being employed and be more realistic, in your expectation of "making" money.

Sincerely...

Goldenchild

Post by Goldenchild » 25 May 2022

Okay, thank you so much for taking your time out to go through my chart and explaining. Does this mean i wouldn’t be able to make a lot of money this year or in the future and I shouldn’t venture into entrepreneurship even in the future and keep working a 9-5. Or the forecast is for this year alone. Thank you

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 May 2022

Hi,

Purely for academic interest, would you be kind enough to share your marital status.

Sincerely...

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 26 May 2022

Sishya ji,
Kindly guide -what will be impact of saturn ketu conjunction on my life ? One would be happy;if you could suggest remedial measures.
DOB : 20-10-1973
Birth time : 18: 22 PM
Birth Place : Delhi, India
Thanks
Yours
Ash

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 04 Jun 2022

Hi,
Goldenchild wrote:
28 May 2022
I am single
It looked as such, considering the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana in your birth-chart. Thanks for confirming my understanding!

Sincerely...

Goldenchild

Post by Goldenchild » 08 Oct 2023

Hi, kindly advise on how to find a career best suited for me, I have been in out of jobs, none of them fulfilling, currently un employed and my little business is not doing so well. How do I find a career that would fulfill me or am o meant to be an entrepreneur and when can I expect career and financial freedom.
Thank you very much for the response

Goldenchild

Post by Goldenchild » 05 Jan 2024

Happy new year everyone, I would appreciate it if someone maybe assisted me with an answer, still haven’t figured out the right industry I should be working in and when will I get the opportunity