Financial Independence

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ssnov
Contributor
Contributor
Financial Independence

Post by ssnov » 02 Feb 2019

Hello Everyone,

Whenever I was in dilemma or searched for answers I always got a reply from you all. Thanks for all that.

DoB- 28 nov 1979
PoB - Vijayawada , Andra Pradesh
ToB- 23:59

I married two years ago and have a one year daughter and currently living in foreign country. But I have this severe desperation of being financially independent. I know everyone tells it’s venus dasa( 10th lord dasa), so I will get job but I am somewhat very desperate for things not happening.

As I have some yogas (sudden wealth) I sometimes feel desperation of doing some speculation but I have stopped myself to indulge into such addition.

My aim to have a house of my own money in a foreign country.

Kindly can anyone tell which is the good way for me to become financially independent( job, speculation or else) .

Please kindly revert back so I can have some mental peace.

Thanks in advance.

ssnov
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Financial Independence

Post by ssnov » 20 Jan 2022

As i am not able to post new question, i am posting as reply here.

I have moved to new country and have to children. I am looking for being financially independent. Due to age and long career break getting job seems difficult. For Business i have no experience n no money to invest. I was interested into speculation like lottery or share market but can anyone tell me any sudden windfall possible in mine or husband chart?

Me - 28th nov 1979, vijayawada, india
husband - 25th july 1978 issy les moulineaux, france

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 19 Feb 2022

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions. Below are a few notes relevant for your query and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed is Simha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu and caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis. To make things a bit more interesting, Yogakaraka Mars/Kuja is placed very close to Rahu in Magha Nakshatra and Jupiter/Guru is giving them company there.
2. Lagna Lord Sun/Ravi is placed in Vrischika Rashi and placed in Anuradha Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev. Sun/Ravi and Mars/Kuja participate in a good Rashi Parvarthana - but the presence of Rahu is not preferred. Sun/Ravi also participates in Sukshma Parivarthana with Saturn/Shani-dev, which is not really preferred.
3. Moon/Chandra is the 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses. Although placement of 12th lord in the 8th house will trigger a Viparita Raja Yoga in the future, Moon/Chandra is not really comfortable being placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana. To make matters worse, he does not have much of support on either side of the flanks... creating a partially cancelled Kemadruma Yoga, making you a bit of a loner with little or limited social life. Do let me/us know if you've experienced bouts of depression.
4. Currently in the midst of Sun/Ravi Maha-Dasha and Antara of Mercury/Budha.
5. A quick glimpse of Dasamsa or D-10 gives some insight into your career/job situation. In my humble opinion, some opportunities will come by down the lane... but unwanted stress on the mind and unnecessary worries could be a bit of a bother.
6. Please be informed that Saturn/Shani-dev is very soon transit into Kumbha Rashi and you'll soon be starting Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra.

In my humble opinion, Ketu is all over the chart. Rahu and Saturn/Shani-dev seems to be hampering wealth accumulation. Given the strong foot-print and undeniable influence of Rahu-Ketu and Saturn/Shani-dev, it would perhaps make sense for you to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts - either in this forum or elsewhere for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

PS: The gentleman's birth-time is missing.

Sincerely...

ssnov
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ssnov » 24 Feb 2022

My husband details are

husband - 25th july 1978,17:05, issy les moulineaux, france

ssnov
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ssnov » 24 Feb 2022

Currently Running with Venus MD and MOON AD

parulekarhemant
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by parulekarhemant » 24 Apr 2022

Hi , I am not able to create new post hence writing my query here please.

My query as below

Query :

Hi , My name is Hemant and I am new member here. Seeking help to live the life please.

Date of Birth : 17/01/1976
Time : 11:15 AM
Place : PUNE , Maharashtra , India

I got married in 2011 since then my life has changed totally and it became worst. My wife harrse me like anything and it is on daily basis. I am not sure why and how i got married to this girl. She has mental illness. I am not sure how I has taken decision to marry her. There were good girls before her but i rejected them and married to this girl. There was thought in my mind even after i got engeged to her , to reject her and refuse to marry but I couldn't implement somehow.

I realized after marriage that this girl has psychological issues but thought things would be normal after child birth. A sweet girl child came into my life in 2013. I love her very much.

My ketu mahadasha was running.

after marriage i became pure alcoholic and started abusing alcohol every day in large quantity. In 2014 I got admitted to hospital and diagnosed with pancreatitis.
I visited hospital several times during period of 2014 to 2016 and one time at least touched the death and came back.

I lost my father in 2016. I reduced alcohol to very good extent. Sometimes I even didn't drank for 1 year or so. But after a year again drank for few months and stopped again and so on....

In 2017 she attempted suicide. after that I tried to initiate divorce to her but hold back thinking of my sweet little girl.

In 2017 , I got transferred to some new project in same company for no reason and when I was a top performer as well. Then project to which i got transferred that whole department was moved by company into new company and I am now working there. Thankfully there was no job loss but my salary is not getting increased from last 5 years

My Venus mahadasha started now

In 2018 I purchased new flat in very good township when I was already having own flat already. This decision i had took for my girl's future. but after purchasing this flat I went into financial burden and all my salary was going into EMIs. My plan was to sell the old flat and move into this new flat. But old flat was not getting sold out for unknown reasons. It took 2 years to sell old falt and that too I have to sell with very less price than expected.

When my old flat was not getting sold , I have to sell my luxury car to manage expenses.

Finally I was able to sell that old flat in Jan 2021 and able to pay the loans but after 7 months in September 2021 , I became victim of cryprtocurrency (Bitcoin) fraud and lost 37 lacs rupees. I approached police but nothing came out as of now.

Now I am in huge debts and don't have money to survive also.

I then started working in indian share market but there also no success as of now and infact getting big losses again and again.

If this situation continues then I do not have other option than suicide.

I am not sure why all this is happening to me and what will be my future. Will I be able to survive also.

Can somebody help to analyze my chart and suggest if things will be better for me in future. Can also suggest any remedies?

Currently I am chanting Venus and Budha mantra daily. And also wearing Coral and Pearl ring which i purchased just 1 week back.

Please help me to survive.

Thank You

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 01 May 2022

Hi,
parulekarhemant wrote:
24 Apr 2022
Date of Birth : 17/01/1976
Time : 11:15 AM
Place : PUNE , Maharashtra , India
It is true that you went through and experienced the ills/odds of Ketu Maha-Dasha from early 2012 to early 2019. Thereafter, you are in the midst of Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha. So, you seem to have some knowledge and understanding of Astrology. If yes, then you should have realized the time period has not been the best for you - Ketu is placed in the 2nd house of Family Expansion & Wealth Accumulation and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Bharani Nakshatra ruled by Atma-Karaka and lord of 3rd & 8th houses Venus/Shukra, who is not really a benefic.Incidentally, Venus/Shukra and Mars/Kuja are in Rashi Parivarthana.

To make matters worse, you'll also experience Ashtama-Shani or transit of Saturn/Shani-dev in the 8th house from natal placement of Moon/Chandra... which also happens to be the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses from Udaya Lagna.

That said, please be reminded that 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses is closely conjunct the seemingly well placed 5th lord Moon/Chandra, in his Swasthana. So, speculation, gambling and other such options of making quick money is not really for you.

All said and done, it might not be a bad idea for your to consider offering special prayers regularly to Goddess MahaLakshmi and Lord Ganesh with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

parulekarhemant
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by parulekarhemant » 01 May 2022

HI Sishya Thank you for the help..Are there any chances that my financial situation may improve? Are there any chances to recover lost money in fraud?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 01 May 2022

parulekarhemant,
hope you are currently employed.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

parulekarhemant
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by parulekarhemant » 18 Jun 2022

Hello Sujit

Yes. I am currently employed. But your question is scarring me ....any reason for this question please...Is that something more bad in my way?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 21 Jun 2022

parul,
I thought you were without job, so I asked....
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.