The dark Side of the Moon .

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astroboy
Donor
Donor
The dark Side of the Moon .

Post by astroboy » 22 Feb 2011

Marilyn Monroe
born on 1 June 1926 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )
Place Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n04, 118w15
Timezone PST h8w (is standard time)
Lagna is @ 20Deg14 in karkataka

Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Re: The dark Side of the Moon .

Marilyn Monroe born Norma Jeane Mortenson, but baptized Norma Jeane Baker, was an American actress, singer and model. After spending much of her childhood in foster homes, Monroe began a career as a model, which led to a film contract in 1946. Her early film appearances were minor, but her performances in The Asphalt Jungle and All About Eve (both 1950) were well received. By 1953, Monroe had progressed to leading roles. Her "dumb blonde" persona was used to comedic effect in such films as Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (1953), How to Marry a Millionaire (1953) and The Seven Year Itch (1955). Limited by typecasting, Monroe studied at the Actors Studio to broaden her range, and her dramatic performance in Bus Stop (1956) was hailed by critics, and she received a Golden Globe nomination. Her production company, Marilyn Monroe Productions, released The Prince and the Showgirl (1957), for which she received a BAFTA Award nomination and won a David di Donatello award. She received a Golden Globe Award for her performance in Some Like It Hot (1959).

The final years of Monroe's life were marked by illness, personal problems, and a reputation for being unreliable and difficult to work with. The circumstances of her death, from an overdose of barbiturates, have been the subject of conjecture. Though officially classified as a "probable suicide", the possibility of an accidental overdose, as well as the possibility of homicide, have not been ruled out. In 1999, Monroe was ranked as the sixth greatest female star of all time by the American Film Institute. In the years and decades following her death, Monroe has often been cited as a pop and cultural icon as well as an eminent American sex symbol

On August 5, 1962, LAPD police sergeant Jack Clemmons received a call at 4:25 a.m. from Dr. Ralph Greenson, Monroe's psychiatrist, proclaiming that Monroe was found dead at her home in Brentwood, Los Angeles, California. She was 36 years old. At the subsequent autopsy, eight milligram percent of Chloral Hydrate and 4.5 milligram percent of Nembutal were found in her system, and Dr. Thomas Noguchi of the Los Angeles County Coroners office recorded cause of death as "acute barbiturate poisoning", resulting from a "probable suicide". Many theories, including murder, circulated about the circumstances of her death and the timeline after the body was found. Some conspiracy theories involved John and Robert Kennedy, while other theories suggested CIA or Mafia complicity. It was reported that the last person Marilyn called was The President of the USA .

Monroe had a long experience with psychoanalysis. She was in analysis with Margaret Herz Hohenberg, Anna Freud, Marianne Rie Kris, Ralph S. Greenson (who found Monroe dead), and Milton Wexler
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Some points to note ,

Marilyn was born in the charity ward of the Los Angeles General Hospital. Both her mom and her grandmom suffered from mental illness, probably manic depression. She maintained that one of her earliest memories was that of her mom trying to smother her with a pillow. Her mom paid a couple $25 a week to take care of her and she lived with these foster parents until she was seven. After her mom was hospitalized with a breakdown, Norma Jeane was placed in an orphanage and a series of foster homes, where she was sexually assaulted several times. She later said she had been raped when she was 11.

She left school with a youthful and short marriage at the age of 15 to merchant marine James Dougherty. Only 5' 1", she matured early into a shapely 110 lbs. Deeply insecure about her abilities, she was chronically late. Her drug and alcohol dependency was long-standing and well known among her intimates.

Marilyn had a second marriage to baseball player Joe DiMaggio, then to writer Arthur Miller (a NY Times article gave June 29, 1956, 7:21 PM in White Plains, NY). She was romantically involved at one time or another to Marlon Brando, Frank Sinatra, Yves Montand and director Elia Kazan.

Hundreds of biographies have been written about her by everyone from her lovers to her plumber. One lesbian relationship was related in a biography by her maid.

She met Robert Kennedy in February 1962 and many reports state that he soon shared her favors. By early summer she was telling friends that he would marry her. They were together at the home of Peter Lawford in late June and then, suddenly, both brothers cut her off and she was told to not contact either of them again. She began trying, without success, to reach Bobby by phone. She slumped into a deep depression, survived a drug overdose and told friends she had had an abortion. A close friend later recalled that "she looked like death."

The gossip continued for years that she was intimate with both Kennedy men and that they were involved in her death. She possessed handwritten notes from Bobby and had kept a diary. She was privy to numerous secrets about the Kennedys and their underworld connections. Moreover, she was unstable and might talk at any time. A world-famed celebrity, the actress had the power to do incalculable damage to the Kennedy image.

Monroe died of a drug overdose on 8/05/1962, The prior night she had called Lawford about 10:00 PM, expressing fear that she had taken too many sleeping pills. She died sometime that night and about 3:00 AM, her housekeeper called her psychiatrist. She was found in her bed, nude, with a telephone in her hand. At 4:25 AM the housekeeper called the police.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6Nl9VKC ... re=related

A song written by Elton John dedicated to Marlyn Monroe ....... later remixed for Princess Diana .

With lyrics http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80rHyABC ... re=related

kandhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kandhan » 22 Feb 2011

Deepakji

a request. if possible pls try to correlate events related to moon(depression/schizophernia etc) with vimsottari.
Last edited by kandhan on 22 Feb 2011, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing is free except God's Grace.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Note the Lagna . It is in Ashlesha Nakshatra . The english words which use Ashlesha alphabets (Da/Di/Do / Nakshatra Sounds for Ashlesha ) - Demon, Diabolical, Darkness, Debauchery, Devoring, Danger, Deciet, Deception, Dastardly, Dagger, Decadence, Degenerate,Delinquent, Destitute, Defile, Destruction, Depression, Damned, Death, Delusion, Desperation, Despotic, Doom, Devious, sum up Ashlesha's functioning. Much need not be said after thought is paid to each of these terms . Obviously this does not paint Ashlesha in a good light , But it is very hard for ashlesha to function in a Wholesome and healthy way when acting on a Mundane level .

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Kandan Ji ,

Balance Dasha at the time of Birth was 5 years / 5 Months /14 days of Kuja Dasha (5 yrs 5 Months )

Then she saw the whole of Rahu dasha - from 15 11 1931 - 14 11 1949 (5 years - 23 yrs 5 months )

Then she saw Guru Dasha from 14 11 1949 - 14 11 1965 ( 23 yrs 5 Months - 39 years 5 Months )

Finally Shani Dasha from 14 11 1065 - 14 11 1984 ( 39 years 5 months - 58 years 5 months )

She died on 5th august 1962 in Guru dasha Kuja Bukthi .

Rest I will analyse later . sorry :oops:

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 22 Feb 2011

Astroboy,
The english words which use Ashlesha alphabets (Da/Di/Do / Nakshatra Sounds for Ashlesha ) - Demon, Diabolical, Darkness, Debauchery, Devoring, Danger, Deciet, Deception, Dastardly, Dagger, Decadence, Degenerate,Delinquent, Destitute, Defile, Destruction, Depression, Damned, Death, Delusion, Desperation, Despotic, Doom, Devious, sum up Ashlesha's functioning. Much need not be said after thought is paid to each of these terms .

My, my, my :shock: :shock: ........now now Astroboy you are going a little overboard. :mrgreen: I got Ketu in Aslesha conjunct Moon in Pushya :shock: ....my poor ketu :shock: ...he'll never recover from this shock. :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

swamykool
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Swamy Cool ji . This will impress you . :)

One unique claim of Ashlesha is that , Favourable results occur when Ketu occupies this nakshatra and is aspected By Guru . :)

Page 227 / The Nakshatra's / Light on life . Dr Robert Svoboda .

astroboy
Donor
Donor

And sir ji , Show me one word which did not fit marlyn Monroe's life . I will concede defeat . Just for the Kicks of it , I will use every word and fitr it to describe her life . That should be a intresting read . And dont worry about Ketu sir . he is happy In Ashlesha .... after all . it's the abode of the Snakes

Talking of snakes , I must tell you people this , a Russells Viper bit a Dog which belongs to my friend . The dog is a huge Labrador weighing at least 37 KGS , the dog was reduced to a pile in just 2 hours . Anti venom was given and a IV transfusion started inspite of which , The dog started spraying blood from its nose , the eyes started bleeding , there was blood seeping from the Gums , and it started going into a shock . After great afforts , the dog was stablised and was bought to my home since the owner was out of town . I got up in the middle of the night to check how the dog was , It had urinated blood , Puked blood and was going into a shock again , I quickly injected it with some drugs and it stablised again . The dog has been taken to Bangalore for treatment . No wonder , we fear snakes .
Last edited by astroboy on 22 Feb 2011, edited 1 time in total.

kandhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Deepakj

let me be more specific with my request. you said that she fell into deep depression om/after 1962. she was running Jup/Moon or Jup/Mars. how did it lead to depression? that was my request.

swamycoolji

some words for your Ketu: Deity, Dignity, Disco. :D

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 22 Feb 2011

One unique claim of Ashlesha is that , Favourable results occur when Ketu occupies this nakshatra and is aspected By Guru .

Page 227 / The Nakshatra's / Light on life . Dr Robert Svoboda .
Please seek as many opinions as you can from other learned member's on the forum as I might be completely wrong with the Analysis.
astroboy

SIR, BUT WHY? anu
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 22 Feb 2011

Astroboy,
One unique claim of Ashlesha is that , Favourable results occur when Ketu occupies this nakshatra and is aspected By Guru .
Now my Ketu is getting a little bit of his glow back. :mrgreen: I know nothing about Marylyn Monroe's life, so would not venture an argument. Please carry on, excellent thread. :D

kandhan ji,
some words for your Ketu: Deity, Dignity, Disco.
Ab ketu khush hua. :mrgreen:

swamykool
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Anuradha ji , Ashlesha has a high percentage of serpentine power . Ketu being the Snake that he is , is very happy there . Simple . :)

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Friends , after I finish this thread , I promise you , I shall write about the Nakshatras . There is a lack of coordination between my Guru ji and me nowadays . I shall borrow his texts , and the analysis of his Guru , Gunjur Ramachandra Shastri ji , and his Son Prakash Shastri ji and write it here . Its high time I translated it from Kannad to english . If I dont do it now , These things will be lost for ever . That is my next mission . :)

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Anuradha ji , Ashlesha has a high percentage of serpentine power . Ketu being the Snake that he is , is very happy there . Simple .
Sir, Then Rahu should also be very happy. Who is more happy in this NK? anu
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

mugdha

Post by mugdha » 22 Feb 2011

Dear Astroboy,

can you write about Rekha...our very own enigma in this thread (if applicable)?

Thanks and regards

Abhisheik
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Abhisheik » 22 Feb 2011

Deepakji,

I learnt about aunty's condition in other thread. I know some really good psychiatrists, if you feel I can be of some help do drop a line at my email id. Would be glad if I could help.

my id is : physicsmonk at the rate [No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum].com.

Had to write this way to avoid spam bots.

Regards
Abhisheik

BRvedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by BRvedic » 22 Feb 2011

A slightly friendlier version :D

Marilyn Monroe has his Asc. in Nakshatra Ashlesha. God belonging Ashlesha is Sarpas - hose who became God. Following keywords Ashlesha include hypnosis and sexual force. She mesmerized the most men with her sexual charisma.

The sun is in the Nakshatra Rohini, who was the Moon God Chandra favorite bride. She was his favorite because of her beauty, artistic and erotic talents. Rohini has the color red (Aldebaran) as related to passion and sensuality.

Dec. lies in Nakshatra Dhanistha when Mars is lord, and who is in 8 house in Purva Bhadrapada (Storm god / destroyer), thus, one of her men perhaps had something to do with her death to do.

Regards
Br

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Thanks Abhisheik . Tragically I do not have her horoscope details because, being devout catholics , horoscopes were out of the question . More over my grand mother died early and even when she was alive, I was not in the least bit interested to know when my mother was born :) . I was not into astrology then . On a positive note, my mother's condition has improved leaps and bounds every since she changed houses . I personally do not attribute it to the house change , But to a dasha change . I am sure of it . There is no way she would have come out of it what so ever , Its a sheer miracle . However , the fact that she was under such heavy medication has taken its toll on her health . She is physically weak now though mentally she is doing just fine . See the tragedy , you solve one problem , you get the other.

Best regard's
deepak .

Abhisheik
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Abhisheik » 22 Feb 2011

Deepakji,
happy to learn that she is doing better now. btw I dont know much about astrology, so her birth details were never on my mind.

I thought some good psychiatrists would have helped.

The ones I know are very good and they dont always resort to heavy medications, unless necessary.

thats why I asked.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

It is intresting to note that the lagna is in Budha's Nakshatra while the moon is in Kuja's Nakshatra . Note the placement of Budha in Chandra's Nakshatra . Chandra now takes centre stage and a lot depends on him . Note chandra is also the lagna lord .

One pecularity with Dhanishta Nakshatra is maritial Discord and sexual difficulties . If Saturn is the lord of the 7th , the difficulty is aggrivated . This one placement drove her to her death . Look at some of her statements regarding marriage and men in general ,

A career is wonderful, but you can't curl up with it on a cold night.
Before marriage, a girl has to make love to a man to hold him. After marriage, she has to hold him to make love to him.
Dogs never bite me. Just humans
Husbands are chiefly good as lovers when they are betraying their wives
I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.
I guess I have always been deeply terrified to really be someone's wife since I know from life one cannot love another, ever, really.
I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved
It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone - so far.
Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature
The thing I want more than anything else? I want to have children. I used to feel for every child I had, I would adopt another.

Monroe had three marriages, first to James Dougherty, then to Joe DiMaggio, and lastly Arthur Miller. Monroe is alleged to have had affairs with both John and Robert Kennedy. Marlon Brando, in his autobiography Songs My Mother Taught Me, also claimed that he had had a relationship with her.

The tragedy with Danishta Nakshatra individuals is that they become ambitious, greedy, covetous of others good fortunes and have a tendency for self absorption . What makes it worse is the fact that they see the Dasha periods of Kuja and Rahu when born, by which time their mind set is completely damaged . They are aloof and come acroos as being arrogant . By the time they realise their folly , Its too late .

The silent killer of this horoscope however , Shani . He sits in the 4th house of "emotions" "mental peace" and "Happiness" . people say that a retrograde Malefic when exalted becomes debilitated . It does not seem to be the case here . He could have destroyed her completely by his aspect if he were to show debilitated traits , But that did not happen . What he did instead is destroy the 4th house completely . Her domestic life was a bloody mess. Shani gave her a difficult relationship with the mother, drove her mother insane , put her in a foster home, and her formal education extended no more than high school . But she did own luxuary Vehicles , and a luxurious house . This is because Shukra the 4th lord occupies the 10th house and aspects the 4th . Note Shani did not damage Shukra with his aspect , instead damaged the 4th house .

astroboy
Donor
Donor

kandan ji , Death came in the period of Guru MD Kuja AD . Both are in the 8th house of "accidents' "death" "plots" "mystery" "poison" "breaking of partnerships or Friendships" , "grief ", "fear", etc.

Shani the 7th and 8th lord was transiting the natal Moon along with Ketu in the Nakshatra of the Moon. on the day of her death , the 4th lord was debilitated along with Chandra . The recipe for disaster was set . 2nd phase of Sade Sati along with Ketu with the natal Moon is a sure fire screw up . No suprise she consumed "poison" or was made to consume Poison . One of the two . But Shani showed his Maraka Qualities full blast .

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sir, Please explain why she was a famous actress, so beautiful , why her father's name is not listed in her birth data? regards

kandhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

tnx Deepakji.

Hope you could do this as a regular feature of your research threads. :)