Health issues

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jagmohan87
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Health issues

Post by jagmohan87 » 26 Mar 2024

Hi,

I'm Jagmohan. I've been suffering health issues since Mar 2023. The issue started with very minor and random pain on the left side of chest. Which turned into regular occurrence without any triggers. I do have this tendency to overthink things and do not talk much about it with others. This lead to some severe anxiety issues. The months August, September in 2023 were very hard for me. I met multiple doctors during June-September 2023. They did tests like multiple ECGs, Stress TMT, etc. Nothing came in them and Dr said you either have some kind of musculoskeletal pain or you are overthinking which is leading to anxiety and depression. I have been on anti-anxiety meds since Dec 2023. Dec 23, Jan 24, Feb 24 months went fine but now I'm again getting random pain and anxiety issues. I have lost around 8-9kg of weight since Mar 23 and anyone who meets me after long time asks about about my health.

In general, I eat in moderation and try to eat healthy. Go for walk or run running in the morning. I'm thinking of incorporating yoga and meditation in my routine.

Can anyone review my chart and provide some light on when can I expect some improvement in my health?
My birth details are:

DOB: 25 July, 1987
Time: 12:22pm
Place: Amritsar

I'm married and have one daughter (3.5 years). Also, we have been trying for another child but no success yet. My wife did conceive last year around Jul-Aug but the baby didn't grow so on Dr's recommendation we had to abort that after couple of months in Sept 23.

Looking forward to your learned replies.

Regards