Regarding health- upcoming kethu mahadasa

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shirdisai79
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Regarding health- upcoming kethu mahadasa

Post by shirdisai79 » 22 Feb 2024

Dear All

I would like to know the way kethu is going to affect my life. I have gone through lot of hurdles in my professional and personal life

I am worried about the upcoming kethu dasa which is to start in july 2024

It would be great if you could suggest what remedies do you suggest to manage it? Kethu is in the 7th house in my chart along with mars and sun and am a leo ascendant. Kethu and sun are close in degrees being at 23 47 and 24 08. In my navamsa chart it is in the 8th house with sun and moon for libra ascendant

I am worried about health issues and also accidents. I am struggling in all aspects of my life and recently migrated overseas.
Place: Coimbatore
Date: 08/03/1979
time: 18.17 hours

I have intense fear as i have got inputs from the astrologer that i might lose my life during this period. I have done nothing productive in this life and want to do something productive before i die. Please help how to approach this dasa. I am a spiritual person but i dont know why i have this fear. please suggest me . Thank you so much in advance and am extremely grateful to you for offering your time and energy.
DOB: