13-year-old relapsed Lymphoma

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
AAM
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
13-year-old relapsed Lymphoma

Post by AAM » 27 Dec 2023

Dear all,

My son is currently undergoing intense chemo treatment for his relapsed Lymphoma and has severe neurotoxicity and disabled from knee down and both arms. Could you please read his chart and predict
DOB: September 1st 2010
TOB: 3:52 PM
POB: Scottsdale, Arizona, USA

Appreciate all your help
Regards

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: 13-year-old relapsed Lymphoma

Post by Sishya » 30 Dec 2023

Hi,

It would help if you could kindly share relevant details with regards to diagnosis and treatment in a chronological form.

In my understanding, Lymphoma is a type of blood cancer that affects the lymphatic system, an important part of the immune system, which helps to protect the body from infection and diseases.

On my part, I observe the following in the child's birth-chart:
1. Udaya Lagna or Ascendent is placed in the Zodiac sign of Sagittarius or Dhanur Rashi and in close conjunction with Rahu, while being caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis. Both are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purvasada Nakshatra, ruled by Roga-Karaka Venus/Shukra.
2. Moon/Chandra is the 8th lord of Randra-Sthana. He is placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana, while being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Rohini Nakshatra, ruled by himself. So, the child started his life in Roga-Karaka Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha, as per Vimsottari Dasha system. Moon/Chandra is the significator of Lymph and Blood. Saturn/Shani-dev, the significator of critical and chronic diseases is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Hasta Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra was active.
3. Thereafter, the child started Maha-Dasha of Chara Atma-karaka and (5th &) 12th lord Mars/Kuja, the significator of Bone Marror. He is conjunct Saturn/Shani-dev and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Chitta Nakshatra, ruled by himself. Incidentally, Roga-Karaka Venus/Shukra is very close, while being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Chitta Nakshatra. So, he was activated as well. More importantly, Mars/Kuja is placed very close to Mrityu Bhaga and with in the fatal Trimsamsa degree.
4. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Rahu. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purvashada Nakshatra, ruled by Roga-Karaka Venus/Shukra... Keeping him activated.

In summary, there is a strong foot-print and an undeniable influence of Roga-Karaka Venus/Shukra (who is also hosting Aarogya Karaka Sun/Ravi and Mercury/Budha in the Lunar Constellation of Purvaphalguni Nakshatra). Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru-dev's strong presence and aspects is a bit of redeeming factor. All said and done, I'm still having a hard time connecting the dots.

Sincerely...

RevatiThirunal
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: 13-year-old relapsed Lymphoma

Post by RevatiThirunal » 03 Jan 2024

Both Shastiyams’s Mula dasa and Kalachakra dasa(with KM Navamsa) indicate troubles till 2033. In Vimsottari, Rahu is running till 2038 having Rahu as 8th seeded planet. 8th lord Moon is in 6th-exalted. 12th lord Mars conjuncting Saturn in 10th house-aspecting lagna. All planets,apart from D1, find poised for health deterioration in D6 and D30 too. But Jupiter aspects 8th,10th and 12th houses. That gives rays of hope. You shall take treatment with confidence now. The severity of problem can be overcome around June 2024.
Whenever possible please plan to visit Tiruchendur and Pazhani for doing prayers to Lord Murugan. Then visit Vaitheeswaran temple and do puja for Lord Shiva, Lord Muruga and Lord Angaraka.