Chances for neurological disorder in baby

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
god_fearing
Contributor
Contributor
Chances for neurological disorder in baby

Post by god_fearing » 09 Dec 2023

Learned Members,

Saadar pranaam!

This is a query regarding my recently born son - Vedvrat [वेदव्रत]. He is 19-months old now.
Exact Birth details - 03-May-2022; 08:25 AM; Pune, Maharashtra, India.

Recently during a random check-up, our family doctor observed several coffee-colored birthmarks on the baby and indicated that this could be a sign of future occurrence of Neurofibromatosis (clots in brain) and there are chances of this neurological disorder occurring in-future. (although this is a rare condition)

I humbly request experienced members to kindly look at the birth-chart and opine.

FYI - there is no symptom or any negative observation in my son - infact he is very sharp and intelligent for his age.

As per my limited understanding, the concerned planet here is Mercury which is well placed in Lagna house in D1 (but not so well placed in D9). It is also in conjunction with its enemy - exalted Moon. Other benefics including lagna-lord Venus seem to be placed in good condition. So maybe chances of such a disorder seem less.

But request senior members having experience in this area to advise. And also to comment on overall physical health of the baby.

In case my birth details are needed, they are -> 14-Dec-1980; 11:20 AM; Nagpur, Maharashtra

Awaiting your thoughts on this.

Thanks & Regards
Sandeep

To everything, there is a time and a season.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chances for neurological disorder in baby

Post by Sujit » 09 Dec 2023

Sandeep,
are you living abroad.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

god_fearing
Contributor
Contributor

Post by god_fearing » 10 Dec 2023

Hello Sujit ji,

I am settled in India.

Thanks and Regards

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 Dec 2023

Hi,

Given birth-details seems to place Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in Taurus/Vrishaba Rashi. Mercury/Budha the 2nd & 5th lord and Uccha or exalted Moon/Chandra are placed alongside. Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra is also placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation. He is closely conjunct his depositor Jupiter/Guru-dev, who is not really a benefic... and Venus/Shukra also happens to be a Roga-Karaka.

Apart from Lagna lord Venus/Shukra and Moon/Chandra, Sun/Ravi is also placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation. Yogakaraka Saturn/Shani-dev and Jupiter/Guru-dev are also powerfully placed in their Swasthana in Aquarius/Kumbha and Pisces/Meena rashi respectively. Incidentally, Moon/Chandra is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Rohini Nakshatra, ruled by himself. So, the child has started his life in Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha, as per Vimsottari Dasha system.

All said and done, the one thing that has bothered me is Uccha or exalted Sun/Ravi in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization. He is neither happy nor comfortable being placed there and . To make matters worse, he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Bharani Nakshatra, ruled by Roga-Karaka Venus/Shukra. Further, he is conjunct (rather loosely) Rahu... but more importantly both Rahu and Mercury/Budha are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Kritika Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi. Sun/Ravi happens to lord the 64th Navamsa from Moon/Chandra... not to mention lording and being placed in the 22nd (Parasara) Drekkana. For the records, Sun/Ravi is consider to be the Naisargika Aarogya Karaka or Natural Signifier of Health. Him being afflicted is not a good sign.

There are also other afflictions like Mars/Kuja being loosely conjunct Yogakaraka Saturn/Shani-dev in the 10th house and him being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Satabisha Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu.

In summary, I'm inclined to think there might be some brewing health issues. So, it might not be a bad idea to get a through medical investigation done by qualified experts. In the interim, it might not be a bad idea to consider reading, chanting or playing simple Vedic/Dharmic mantras, to appease afflicted planets/grahas.

Sincerely...

god_fearing
Contributor
Contributor

Post by god_fearing » 11 Dec 2023

Thank you Sishya ji. Do you see issues in any specific area of health or overall?

Thanks & Regards

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 11 Dec 2023

Hi,

Quite frankly, I don't see much of a problem associated with head/brain part of the body - unless I'm missing something very obvious in the birth-chart. So, I'm hoping clots in brain can be safely ruled out.

Incidentally, there is a lot of literature describing Neurofibromatosis as a genetic condition which seems to cause benign (not cancerous) tumors to grow in and under the skin, often with bone, hormone, and other problems (as articulated in the Kidshealth.org website - check below link).

https://kidshealth.org/en/parents/nf.ht ... ing%20skin

So, I'm inclined to think (or rather force-fitting) the problem could be associated with skin, nerves (for Mercury/Budha and Rahu will invariably get activated) etc. You see there are some afflictions in the birth-chart. But then, there seem to be pretty decent redeeming factors at play protecting the child.

On the sidelines, please be informed that Moon/Chandra in your birth-chart is placed in Aquarius/Kumbha Rashi, alongside Udaya Lagna or Ascendent. So, you seem to be experiencing peak phase effects of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra. So, I'd like to hope that the topic has popped up to bother you unnecessarily, while dousing a pretty decent benefic period. Incidentally, Saturn/Shani-dev is placed close to Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degrees, while being preoccupied in a planetary war with Jupiter/Guru-dev and current Maha-Dasha is that of (5th &) 8th lord Mercury/Budha and Antara of Yogakaraka Venus/Shukra. Subsequent Antara is that of Sun/Ravi.

Further, I think a through investigation by qualified experts and proper diagnosis should help address your anxieties.

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 13 Dec 2023

Sandeep,
Don't emotionally connect with doctor and astrologers' opinion as they are not definite and don't lose sleep over it. Since he is in growing years brain has tremendous capacity to correct the weakness and birth mark may disappear on its own.

You did not say specifically where are the coffee-colored birthmarks, is it on face or body.

Regards,
Sujit.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

god_fearing
Contributor
Contributor

Post by god_fearing » 27 Dec 2023

Thank you Sujit ji and Sishya ji.

@Sujit-ji - the birthmarks are on the chest and back.

Regards

god_fearing
Contributor
Contributor

Thank Sishya ji for your detailed reply and the useful link. I'm aware/tracking my sade-saati and appreciate that you also have considered on this aspect.

@Sujit-ji - Thank you for the kind words and continued guidance (I remember that in the past also you have advised me on my problems and I'm grateful). The birthmarks are on the chest, one-leg and back. Let me know if you need any more info.

Regards
Sandeep

god_fearing
Contributor
Contributor

Sishya-ji --> please suggest if there is any remedy to address the weak lagna lord Shani-dev in my chart.

Thanks.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 01 Jan 2024

Hi,

The fire-ritual or Homa/Havan is said to be and perhaps considered as the best Vedic/Dharmic remedial option, to appease planetary forces or Graha-chara. That said, I think it would make sense for everybody to be a bit practical in their approach by picking and choosing something that is simple/easy to perform. So, chanting of simplistic mantras could be considered as a starting point.

In case the affliction and resulting effects are acute, a combination of both the fire ritual (Homa/Havan) and regular chanting of mantras might make sense. On the sidelines, some senior members in the forum have also suggested offering prayers to Shani-dev's Yantra. Please seek help from knowledgeable folk and consider whatever you feel is appropriate.

Sincerely...