health issues

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
abhi79
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
health issues

Post by abhi79 » 13 Nov 2023

I am suffering from severe stress and other health issues since 2020

in my job everyone is giving hard time. kindly anayse my chart reagarding my health and career

my details are:

dob- 15- september- 1983
tob- 20:29 hours
pob- Uttarpradesh, India

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: health issues

Post by Sujit » 22 Nov 2023

Provide proper place of birth.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

abhi79
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by abhi79 » 22 Nov 2023

Place of birth is-- Etawah district, Uttarpradesh, India

Regards

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 23 Nov 2023

Hi,

Given birth-date/time seems to place Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in Aries/Mesha Rashi ruled by Mars/Kuja and in the Lunar Constellation of Bharani Nakshatra ruled by 2nd & 7th lord Venus/Shukra (as per my settings). Incidentally Mars/Kuja and Venus/Shukra are placed in the 4th house of Homely Comforts and closely conjunct in the Lunar Constellation of Ashlesha Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha - who is not realy a benefic. The 4th house of Cancer/Karkataka Rashi happens to be Mars/Kuaj's Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation. To make matters worse, Venus/Shukra is placed very close to deep Gandanta degrees. Further, this combination is aspected by a powerfully placed Karma-Karaka Saturn/Shani-dev... placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana... making me wonder about to marital status - not to mention uncontrollable anger issues, when you lose your cool. It is perhaps like you are a completely different person when you lose it - more like a dual personality.

Just so you are aware, you were running Maha-Dasha of Neecha or debilitated Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja from March 2016 till March 2023. This was also the time from you went through Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra.

Since March 2023 you've started Maha-Dasha of Dhanava Senadipathi Rahu, who is powerfully placed in the 2nd house and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mrigashira Nakshatra, ruled by Deva Senadipathi Mars/Kuja. So, I'm inclined to think he is contributing to your current situation.. the influence would have started a few months back or even from a year ago. Incidentally, he was transitioning across Udaya Lagna (from 2nd house to 12th house) during the said period.

Given the situation, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies to propitiate and pacify him.

Sincerely...

mysticraga
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

I am going deaf soon?

Post by mysticraga » 17 Jan 2024

My current health is miserable. I have some autoimmune health issues, but things have been OK for the last 2 years. Around 5 days ago, I developed a new issue, and this time my ears were affected. Doctors are not able to understand much. Recently, my life came back on track as I got admission to a reputed university with a good scholarship. But now this ear problem has started. I would be grateful if you could see my chart and read if there is a possibility of deafness or a neurological condition. I am completely shattered right now. I've been in bed for the past two days, crying constantly.

mysticraga
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by mysticraga » 25 Jan 2024

Hi Everyone,

I badly need this reading.

I have autoimmunity but things were ok from last 5 years. On 14th Jan, I woke up with sudden hearing loss in my right ear. Doctors said it has nothing to do with my pre exiting problems. It just came from nowhere. I am on heavy steroids now in a hope for bringing the hearing back. This is the only treatment they have to offer me. I am a mother too of a 10 years old girl and she is dependent on me. I have fear of permanent hearing loss or blindness. Does my chart show deafness or blindness or a debilitating life ahead?

I did extensive research and work from last 2 years to get admission in a reputed US university and few months back I got the admission with full scholarship. I have to join college in Aug 2024. I thought my life is on track now but this happened all of sudden. Future looks dark. Can you please read if I would be able to go abroad and study further?

My DOB - May 8, 1981 , TOB - 7:35 PM IST , POB - Yamunanagar, Haryana, India

I am a person with hard luck. I will be grateful if you guys can read my chart. @lefteye @profpyrelal and all respected members.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 02 Feb 2024

mystic raga
your 7th house looks afflicted which is occupied by mercury could cause neurological or some deafness.
follow up with doctor.
astrological remedies or mantra would not solve your problems.
all the best.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 04 Feb 2024

Hi,
mysticraga wrote:
25 Jan 2024
I am a person with hard luck. I will be grateful if you guys can read my chart.
You are a person with hard-luck... alright. There is no denying that. And, I'll tell you why...
As per the birth-details you've shared, Udaya Lagna in your birth-chart is placed in the Zodiac sign of Scorpio or Vrischika Rashi. It is in Cusp/Sandhi, caught in transition and has just crossed over 10 minutes back (as per the Ayanasma I use).

Moon/Chandra, the 9th lord of Bhagya-Sthana is uncomfortably placed in the 8th house of Challenges/Transformations. Current Maha-Dasha (since January 2010) is that of 8th and 11th lord Mercury/Budha, who is not really a benefic for the birth-chart. He also is uncomfortably placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana... as is Rahu in the 9th house of Dharma-Sthana.

Incidentally, Mercury/Budha is closely conjunct a strongly placed 7th and 12th lord Venus/Shukra. Both of them are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Kritika Nakshatra. So, Venus/Shukra has been active and in-turn has activated Lagna and 6th lord of Roga-Sthana Mars/Kuja and 10th lord of Karma-Sthana Sun/Ravi. In other words, your Roga-Sthana and Roga-Karaka have been active for some time. Mars/Kuja being powerfully placed in the 6th house is not preferred. To make matters worse, 2nd lord Jupiter/Guru-dev is Vakra or Retrograde, placed in a enemy house and being chased by Saturn/Shani-dev.

The onset of Jupiter/Guru-dev's Antara from early 2022 has activated the 8th house of research, as stated by you. That said, current Maha-Dasha will last a few more years and subsequent Maha-Dasha is that of Ketu.

Given the situation, it might not be a bad idea to consider propitiating afflicted planets.

Sincerely...

mysticraga
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by mysticraga » 04 Feb 2024

Dear Sir(s) @sujit @sisya,

Thank you for responding. You guys explained my astrological chart, I am grateful for that. Yes I am a person with hard luck and I lost many things in my life. Had traumatic childhood and a troubled health and toxic marriage. I am a mother too but my only child is chronically sick. But in every condition, I tried to rebuild and doing something constructive. Now also in Oct 2023, I got admission in a reputed university in US with a great scholarship. I thought this would put end to my troubles and I will move on in my life from toxic environment. However on Jan 14, 2024, I woke up with sudden hearing loss in my right ear. They say that all well that ends well. I thought after this age of 42, I will not have any trouble. But now I am juggling with this new condition. My hearing is back with the help of steroids injection but future outcomes about this problem is uncertain. I will be highly grateful if you guys can give me some prediction or reading for the following questions in an easy language which I can understand.

1. Would I be able to recover from this illness fully and by when?
2. Do you see any deafness or blindness or disability in my chart?
3. Would I be able to join college in US and finish my studies successfully?
4. Do I have a normal independent life ahead physically and financially?

I got admission in biomedical science. I want to pursue studies so that I can help needy and sick children in future. Also I don't want to become a burden on my family financially and physically. If anyone can read here for me, I will be highly grateful @lefteye @professsorpyrelal @groupadmin @vaughnpaul @allseniormembers I am a very lonely person, so i know that I can never have a normal life or people who love me around. But I am trying to live and think positive as I have responsibilities and a child who is dependent on me. Once again my birth details :

DOB : May 8, 1981, POB: Yamunanagar, Haryana, india, TOB : 7:35 PM IST

Thanks

amithn9
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by amithn9 » 17 Feb 2024

mysticraga,

First of all, as per the birth time you have given, your lagna will be 2 degress in Vrischika. But I think your actual birth time could be bit earlier than what you have given and your lagna is Tula and not Vrischika.
All the events you have reported could be traced in Tula lagna chart.
Jupiter being the 3rd and 6th lord, sitting in 12th house is causing the deafness problem. The karaka graha Budha is also sitting in 8th house explaining the situation.

Regarding your question on education,
After April 2024, going abroad for study purpose would happen since Shani being 5th lord is sitting in 12th house. He is in the nakshatra of Chandra sitting in 9th house again.
Since you are saying you need to join in Aug 2024, this should definitely happen I feel.

For deafness problem, You can worship Rudra.
You can chant Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra and you can hear Rudram, Namakam-Chamakam whenever you can - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyTAA0sONB0
The easiest propitiation would be making offerings to Gurus. Respect elders & gurus, help them in whichever way you can. Feeding cows fodder mixed with jaggery.
These should also help you with your autoimmunity problem as well.

May that Guru who is light himself and giver of knowledge, bless everybody.

Om Shanti Shanti Shantihi