Need help on my son's health condition

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
soma86
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Need help on my son's health condition

Post by soma86 » 09 Oct 2023

</textarea name="message">Hi Astrologers,

My 2 year 11 months old son is not speaking still he is doing babbling but unable to speak, and his understanding levels are somewhat low. However, he can point to things he wants, and his response to name calls is okay.

His paediatrician is suspecting it as developmental delays and speech delays. I’m really worried. Please help to answer when will he start speaking?

DOB: 1/11/2020
Time: 10:22am
Place: Vizianagaram

I would like to request a view on his horoscope for anything concerning and any remedies which we can do for his overall development.

Thanks

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Need help on my son's health condition

Post by Sujit » 22 Nov 2023

his chart detail - 1 nov 2020, 10.22am
There are possibilities of speech delay in the chart and his current planetary influences are also not favorable and more attention would be required.
It is difficult to give a timeline when he would start speaking.
-Sujit.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Need help on my son's health condition

Post by Sishya » 22 Nov 2023

Hi,

Given birth-details seems to place Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in Sagittarius/Dhanur Rashi, alongside Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru-dev in his Swasthana. Incidentally, they are flanked on either side by Saturn/Shani-dev and Ketu forming a strong Papakartari Yoga (although one could debate the malefics are headed away).

Moon/Chandra is placed in Aries/Mesha Rashi. He is also flanked on either side by Mars/Kuja and Rahu, forming a stronger Papakartari Yoga (you see, the malefics are converging). He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Bharani Nakshatra, ruled by 6th (& 11th) lord of Roga-Sthana, placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debility... he is not really a benefic. In other words, the child started his life in a not so pleasant time-period, lasting till later part of 2028. Subsequent of Maha-Dasha is that of Sun/Ravi... who is also placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Libra/Tula Rashi. Incidentally, he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swati Nakshatra ruled by Rahu. To make matters worse, Sun/Ravi is placed very close to Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degrees is not a good sign either - not to mention the upcoming transition of Saturn/Shani-dev over to Pisces/Meena Rashi or 12th house of natal placement of Moon/Chandra, which will trigger Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra.

All said and done, there does exist some development delays with regards to Speech/Communication, given Saturn/Shani-dev's strong presence in the 2nd house. On my part, I'd encourage the parents to consider a detailed Neuro/Psychiatric evaluation done as well. Strong placement of Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru-dev is a good redeeming factor.

Sincerely...