please advise about my son's health

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
priyanka807
Contributor
Contributor
please advise about my son's health

Post by priyanka807 » 09 Sep 2023

Hello there,

I am looking for some remedies/ advise about my son's health. My son is recently diagnosed with ADHD. He also has a doctor's appointment because we suspect that he has Hernia too. He is studying in USA but he was born in India.
His D.O.B
September 08, 2003
Time: 10:25 am
Bhatinda, Punjab INDIA

I keep reading threads on astrology and some articles say that if the person's location has changed then the birth chart should be seen based on new location. I have prepared a chart based on his new location and I am going to write birth info based on new location

Sept 08 2003
TIME : 12:55am
New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA

I am not sure which chart will give the true picture. Please advise about any remedy for the planets causing this health issues.
Thx,

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: please advise about my son's health

Post by Sishya » 10 Sep 2023

Hi,

Your son is in he midst of Rahu Maha-Dasha (since mid-2012) and Antara of Ketu (since November 2022... lasting until December 2023). Rahu is placed in a unfriendly house in Mesha/Aries Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Kritika Nakshatra ruled by an unfriendly Sun/Ravi. So, naturally, he is not happy and benefic for the native. Incidentally, Vakra/Retrograde Mars/Kuja and Yogakaraka Saturn/Shani-dev posited in the Lunar Constellations of Satabisha Nakshatra and Ardra Nakshtra have been activated (not to mention Saturn/Shani-dev's current transit in Kumbha/Aquarius Rashi and across natal placement of Mars/Kuja)... contributing to anger issues and some hyper-activity.

Ketu on the other hand participates in Sukshma Parivarthana with Roga-Karaka Jupiter/Guru-dev (who is not really a benefic for the birth-chart), activating him and hence perhaps experiencing health problems/issues.

All said and done, the native has also been going through his first Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra. He is currently in the last phase of Sade-Sathi.

Given my understanding of the situation, I think it would probably make sense for you to consider appeasing the Lunar Nodes and simple chanting of Saturn/Shani-dev's mantras.

Sincerely...

priyanka807
Contributor
Contributor

Post by priyanka807 » 11 Sep 2023

Hello Sishya,

Thank you for the response. Could you please tell me Lunar node remedies and how to do those remedies?
Thx,

priyanka807
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Sishya,

Any specific time or Hora to do this remedy?
Do I need to face any specific direction while doing this remedy?
Thx,

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 11 Sep 2023

Hi,

Ideally, I would have suggested you to perform a Sandhi Shanti and Rahu Shanti Homa, a few months before the youngster switched Maha-Dasha from one Krura/kroora Graha (Mars/Kuja) to that of another (Rahu).

Now, it would make sense to assess and validate my understanding of Rahu's disposition for considering anything. On my part, I'm inclined to think the youngster might have been through a few challenging years and things have rather gotten worse in the last few months. If true, please consider a Homa/Havan (fire ritual). If the situation is not as acute as I consider it to be, offering special prayers to Mahadevi Durga/Chamundi/Maha-Kali regularly, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa. I'm inclined to think reciting Durga Gayatri Mantra, 108 times daily will be beneficial as well. Obviously, all prayers/remedies need to be started with prayers to Lord Ganesh.

Last but not the least, please try to understand the planetary influences at play and not blame the youngster for any irrational and unruly actions or behavior.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Based on convenience, availability of bandwidth and practicality of the situation, it might not be a bad idea for the youngster to consider participating in Chandika (the fiercest manifestation of Goddess Durga) or Chandi Homa or performing Rahu Shanti Homa.

As suggested earlier chanting Durga Gayatri Mantra (see below), 108 times daily, with unwavering faith, utmost bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Om Chaamundaayai Vidmahe / Mahaa Bhagavataya Dhimahi / Tanno Durgaa prachodayaat.

Sincerely...

priyanka807
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Sishya,

Can this Homa be performed in temple or would be beneficial to perform at home?
Thx,

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Homa or Havan (fire ritual) can be performed either in a temple or at home. Ideally, it would make sense for the native to participate in the ritual, with strong Sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 15 Sep 2023

birth chart does not change with location.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

priyanka807
Contributor
Contributor

Post by priyanka807 » 18 Sep 2023

Hello Sishya,

Doctor confirmed that he has Hernia and suggested surgery. Could you please check and advice about day and time to schedule a surgery?
Thx,

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Sep 2023

Hi,

The medical procedures for treating Hernia in my opinion is not complicated. On my part, I'm inclined to think there are more chances of the surgery happening in the month of October, considering various factors.

I would humbly refrain from picking dates and/or time-slots. Request you to kindly bear with me.

Sincerely...

priyanka807
Contributor
Contributor

Post by priyanka807 » 22 Sep 2023

Hello Sishya,
Thanks for replying.
My son's final exam of the semester is on Dec 16th and we are planning to schedule surgery after that so that he can rest and heal. Any advice?
Thx,

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Sep 2023

Hi,

If you can stall the surgery until mid-December (and actually a bit longer)... I'm inclined to think it might get stalled for a longer time and for good reasons - perhaps 'cause it may not be critical and I've known at least one individual who has not bothered about his one case, after being diagnosed 5-6 years back.

And, kindly bear with me... for I have some inhibitions or bias against surgical interventions, unless there is a pressing need.

Sincerely...