Will my condition improve in near future?

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nemphorax
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Will my condition improve in near future?

Post by Nemphorax » 27 Jun 2022

Hello. My life is in shambles. I have chronic health conditions, destroyed mind and no social life. I have always felt lonely and misunderstood. I am under a lot of pain. Could you tell me what's going on in my chart? Will there be any improvements in near future?
Date of birth: 01/August/2001;
Time of birth: 12:50 PM;
Place of birth: Kaspi/Goergia.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Will my condition improve in near future?

Post by Sishya » 06 Jul 2022

Hi,

Given the birth-details (12:50 PM - afternoon birth) places Udaya Lagna or Ascendant in Tula Rashi (Libra) and Chandra Lagna or placement of Moon/Chandra in Dhanur Rashi (Sagittarius). Although you started your life in Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha period, you seem to have recently concluded a not so pleasant Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra. So, the 7+ years starting around 2013-14 has been a bit challenging.

Thereafter, I'd like to draw your attention to the placement and mutual aspect of Mars/Kuja and Saturn/Shani-dev. This invariably induces uncontrollable temper, whenever you lose your cool/composure - whatever triggers the episode. You probably don't realize what you say or do... but the episode invariably leaves some lingering bitterness with the folk on the other side.

That said, you recently started Maha-Dasha or period of Sun/Ravi from April 2021. Although a Bhada-Karaka for the birth-chart, I'm inclined to think it has brought (or will shortly) good/decent opportunities of employment, to kick-start your career. And, you should start experiencing general improvements in various aspects of life.

In any case, it would help if you could possibly elaborate on the problem statement, to set the context.

Sincerely...

Psychicramlaxman

Re: Will my condition improve in near future?

Post by Psychicramlaxman » 03 Oct 2023

The improvement of your condition in the near future depends on various factors, including the nature of the condition, medical treatment, and lifestyle changes. It's essential to consult with healthcare professionals who can provide accurate assessments and guidance for your specific situation. Maintaining a positive attitude, adhering to recommended treatments, and making necessary lifestyle adjustments can contribute to better health outcomes. However, predicting the exact timeline of improvement can be challenging, so it's best to work closely with your healthcare team for the most accurate prognosis and support.