My sudden health issue. Please help...

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
AstroSee
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
My sudden health issue. Please help...

Post by AstroSee » 12 Jun 2021

Dear Astrologers

In the month of May I had to go to emergency and was hospitalized for 2 days due to diabetic keto acidosis.
I’m not sure how it all happened. I was never diabetic before. Doctors say my pancreas stopped working and I might be type 1 diabetic. I’m really depressed and currently living my life with no motivation.
I don’t know what happened to me all of a sudden. Suddenly I got caught into this health situation. Everything seemed to be doomed for me. Sometimes I even have suicidal tendencies but thinking about my family I just come out of that thought. I feel like someone did black magic on me.
I’m currently surviving on insulin.

I don’t know where I’m heading in my life now.
I need some astrological help to know why I am in this situation and when will it improve. Is this going to be a life long condition ?
Is there any hope for me ?

I request you to provide me some insights into my current health situation.

My birth details are:
DOB: 18 Nov 1984
Time: 11:39 AM
Place: Coimbatore, Tamilnadu

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: My sudden health issue. Please help...

Post by Sishya » 16 Jun 2021

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes that are relevant for your query and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Makara Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shravana Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra - the 7th lord is uncomfortably placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana. Mars/Kuja, the Badha-Karaka for the chart is powerfully placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation, alongside in the 1st house.
2. Lagna Lord Saturn/Shani-dev is also powerfully placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation in Tula Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Jupiter/Guru (who himself is powerfully placed in his Swasthana in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization etc., in Dhanur Rashi). He is not really a benefic lording the 3rd and 12th houses. Further, he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purvashada Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra.
3. Incidentally, Yogakaraka Venus/Shukra is conjunct the 12th lord Jupiter/Guru, in the 12th house (of Shayana-Sthana, which is usually a good placement of Venus/Shukra). But then, he seems to be rendered extremely weak and vulnerable, with lowest Shadbala and does not fare well in multiple varga charts. Aspect of Saturn/Shani-dev on the conjunction does not bode well in the longer term. For the records, Jupiter/Guru and Venus/Shukra are responsible for Pancreas... which produces Insulin.
4. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Rahu, Antara is that of Venus/Shukra and Pratyantara of Roga-Karaka Mercury/Budha, that seems to have precipitated matters.

In summary, to me it looks like you were/are always at risk with regards to optimum functioning of Pancreas. That said, it might not be a bad idea to seek help from professional/medical experts and consider lifestyle changes (with regards to diet, exercise/Yogasana and stress - if any) and seek help/guidance from knowledgeable/experienced experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies. The suggestion might help reverse the condition.

Sincerely...

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 16 Jun 2021

What is your gender ?
What are your religious beliefs
Are you wearing any gemstones
Are you married and in employment
Do you think you are eating and drinking the right foods for your system in
consultation with a dietitian.
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

AstroSee
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by AstroSee » 18 Jun 2021

Sishya - Thank you sir for the detailed analysis and your suggestions.
I will follow your suggestions sincerely and make all the improvements necessary in lifestyle, diet and will seek advice from medical experts as well.
Once again, thank you so much !

AstroSee
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by AstroSee » 18 Jun 2021

Pem - Thanks for the reply.
Here are the details you were needing from me:
Male
Hinduism
Not wearing any gemstones. I wear panchamukhi rudraksh.
Married and employed
I have not been eating and drinking right foods in the past. After this ailment I started making immediate diet changes based on my dietician's advice.

AstroSee
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by AstroSee » 24 Jun 2021

Hi Pem.
Below are the details:
Male
Hinduism
Wearing Rudraksh
Married and employed
I have now changed my diet based on my dietician suggestion

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 13 Sep 2021

hello astrosee,

how are you now , after change in your eating style ?

truly yours,
vedicmaths