Fearing of Blindness/Neurological Disorder

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
OptimumJasmine
Fearing of Blindness/Neurological Disorder

Post by OptimumJasmine » 15 May 2021

Hi Everyone,

Namaste!!!!

I have written in this forum many times and luckily I got the right guidance from some of the experienced members here. For example @lefteye and @professorpyrelal. They predicted about my daughter’s health and by God’s grace, she is recovering now. However from last couple of month, nobody is responding to my post, I don’t to why.

I am a person who is born to suffer. I already have multiple health issues and now I have some new symptoms arising. I have a deep fear of a debilitating neurological disorder. Can someone predict about my health here. Am I going to be blind or crippled or paralysed. I don’t know what life has planned for me. I already had a diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis in 2019 and now something new is coming up in 2021. I don’t have a cordial relationship with my husband and I am with him due to our child. I am completely financially dependent on him. We have terrible fights and I feel suffocated in this relationship but I can’t move out. He is not at all compassionate about my health condition and sometimes makes fun of me. In 2019, I wanted to start my small business but couldn’t do due to my diagnosis. This year I am preparing to go for higher studies in healthcare but if this neurological disorder happens, I would not be able to do anything after that. My Heath issues ruined my whole life. I don’t want to live but I have to for my daughter. I want to be financially dependent again, so that me and my little one can move on. Pls be kind to my post, don’t delete it. Kindly give me some prediction. Is there any hope for me?

Below are my birthday:
DOB : May 8, 1981
TOB : 7:35 PM
POB : Chhachhrauli, Yamunanagar, Haryana

Thanks, God Bless.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Fearing of Blindness/Neurological Disorder

Post by KMD » 16 May 2021

Hi,

Your ascendant is in the 65th navamsa. The corresponding Name of Lord Vishnu for this navamsa is Dhanvanatri who is the physician to the Gods. Please chant the mantra ॐ धन्वन्तरये नमः ( Om Dhanvantaraye Namah) at least 108 times daily. This may be done for general well being for the rest of your life.

At present you are running the dasha of Mercury (June 2008 to June 2025) which is in the 56th navamsa from ascendant. It seems you maybe having some health and financial issues during this dasha. To mitigate this, please worship Lord Budha. The corresponding mantra for Mercury is ॐ अप्रकाशाय नमः ( Om Aprakashaya Namah which means Salutations to the Concealed One). This may be chanted at least 108 times daily for the reminder of Mercury dasha.

In Mercury dasha, the current antardasha is that of Jupiter (June 2020 to Oct 2022) which is in 37th navamsa from dasha lord Mercury. This may give success with regard to knowledge and money. You could make an attempt in this direction. In order to improve chances of success you may chant the corresponding mantra of Guru which is ॐ धन्याय नमः (Om Dhanyaya namah). This may be chanted at least 108 times daily for the reminder of Jupiter antar-dasha.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 17 May 2021

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for taking the time out and giving a reading. Sir once an astrologer from my husband’s family said that I have a strong possibility of getting neurological problem or vision issue. Do you see possibility in my horoscope and will I be able to reverse my existing health issues. Also as I mentioned I want to go to USA for health care studies, would it be possible? For this I need to avail a huge study loan and my daughter will go along. Stakes are high. That’s why I am worried. I really really want to move on, but life is not giving me any opportunity. Do you see it’s coming Sir. Thank you so much in advance.

Regards,

KMD wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Your ascendant is in the 65th navamsa. The corresponding Name of Lord
> Vishnu for this navamsa is Dhanvanatri who is the physician to the Gods.
> Please chant the mantra ॐ धन्वन्तरये नमः ( Om Dhanvantaraye Namah) at least
> 108 times daily. This may be done for general well being for the rest of
> your life.
>
> At present you are running the dasha of Mercury (June 2008 to June 2025)
> which is in the 56th navamsa from ascendant. It seems you maybe having some
> health and financial issues during this dasha. To mitigate this, please
> worship Lord Budha. The corresponding mantra for Mercury is ॐ अप्रकाशाय नमः
> ( Om Aprakashaya Namah which means Salutations to the Concealed One). This
> may be chanted at least 108 times daily for the reminder of Mercury dasha.
>
> In Mercury dasha, the current antardasha is that of Jupiter (June 2020 to
> Oct 2022) which is in 37th navamsa from dasha lord Mercury. This may give
> success with regard to knowledge and money. You could make an attempt in
> this direction. In order to improve chances of success you may chant the
> corresponding mantra of Guru which is ॐ धन्याय नमः (Om Dhanyaya namah).
> This may be chanted at least 108 times daily for the reminder of Jupiter
> antar-dasha.
>
> Regards,
> KMD

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 18 May 2021

Hi,

No Madam, with my limited knowledge I don't foresee any neurological or vision issues. Regarding reversal of existing health issues, you may consult your doctor. It is better that way. All I can say is that chanting mantra is one way to develop the mental strength to face troubles. As I mentioned earlier, Jupiter antar-dasha indicates success in acquiring knowledge but overall Mercury dasha indicates financial issues. It may be better to collaborate with family rather than quarrel before taking any big decisions.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 19 May 2021

Thank you so much Sir. I appreciate it.

KMD wrote:
> Hi,
>
> No Madam, with my limited knowledge I don't foresee any neurological or
> vision issues. Regarding reversal of existing health issues, you may
> consult your doctor. It is better that way. All I can say is that chanting
> mantra is one way to develop the mental strength to face troubles. As I
> mentioned earlier, Jupiter antar-dasha indicates success in acquiring
> knowledge but overall Mercury dasha indicates financial issues. It may be
> better to collaborate with family rather than quarrel before taking any big
> decisions.
>
> Regards,
> KMD

astrologershrimohan

Post by astrologershrimohan » 04 Jun 2021

As per the birth time you have given. your ascendant is Scorpio which does not suit the conditions you have given. I have moved your birth time to 7.20 PM which gives accuracy as per your current conditions. Your ascendant now moves to Libra.
Do rudrabhishem on every Wednesday. Also, do rudrabhisheam on every Pushyami nakshatra day in a month. Fast on these days. Pray Lord Siva to make you come out of the current problems. You will very soon find difference due to his blessings.

hamid

Post by hamid » 04 Jun 2021

I did worked on your chart and observe that you need to pay more attention to the physical needs of your husband.[ you are refined desciplined and courageous lady]

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 05 Jun 2021

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reading. My birth time is 7:35 pm only. It was noted accurately by the nurse. I am happy to know if neurological/blindness conditions are not seen on this birth time.

Thanks.

astrologershrimohan wrote:
> As per the birth time you have given. your ascendant is Scorpio which does
> not suit the conditions you have given. I have moved your birth time to
> 7.20 PM which gives accuracy as per your current conditions. Your ascendant
> now moves to Libra.
> Do rudrabhishem on every Wednesday. Also, do rudrabhisheam on every
> Pushyami nakshatra day in a month. Fast on these days. Pray Lord Siva to
> make you come out of the current problems. You will very soon find
> difference due to his blessings.