Thanks and further queries

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks and further queries

Post by aussie downunder » 14 Apr 2021

Namaskar esteemed gurus,

My replies to your opinions expressed on my topic - survival prospects of cancer survivor' are not getting published. So I have opened a new topic especially to thank astrologers who took the time to analyse and predict on this matter. Thanks Sishya ji , Tylorechandra ji and Pem ji for your valuable input. I had the following queries which have not been published so far:
Are there any remedies at all to make the suffering little less?
Also the native's wife is adamant that native has pitru dosha and is keen on doing remedies for it. In your opinion, can you confirm if native has pitru dosha? if yes, will remedies help? If no, then what else can be done to alleviate suffering?

Thanks very much
aussie downunder

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Thanks and further queries

Post by tylorechandra » 16 Apr 2021

Regular Jalabhishekha to Lord Shiva with a sankalpa for reduction of suffering will help. Reciting Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra regularly with the same sankalpa will also help.

There is no pitru dosha in the chart.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Thanks and further queries

Post by Sishya » 16 Apr 2021

Hi,

There is no Pitru Dosha...
If I may take further liberty, I'd actually suggest the family members to consider (assuming time, effort and nominal cost/expense is not a concern) performing Maha-Mrityunjaya Homa (usually done in conjunction with Graha Shanti Homa). It is quite powerful, when done with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa. This is over and beyond whatever has been suggested by senior and highly respected member TKC.

If and when done earnestly (and with divine blessings), I believe the family may be able to stretch the native's lifespan. That said, I'd also encourage family members to be considerate of his (your relative's) quality of life... and dwell on the possibility of prolonging a painful existence (I've heard and observed Cancer patients suffering - specially after it has spread beyond a certain point), just cause they don't want to let go of him.

Sincerely...