survival prospects for cancer sufferer

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor
survival prospects for cancer sufferer

Post by aussie downunder » 08 Apr 2021

Dear esteemed gurus,
My close relative is suffering from colon cancer since August 2019. Had one operation in Dec 2019 but cancer returned aggressively, spread to liver and abdomen, chemo done, now second operation done two weeks ago, extremely weak and fatigued, also has bladder problem after surgery and admitted to hospital again. What are his prospects for recovery and disease free life?

DOB: 8th Oct 1961
TOB: 23:10 hours
POB: Chennai Tamil nadu

From my limited knowledge he seems to be running Saturn -Venus period (8th and 6th Lord)

Thanks in advance
aussie downunder

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: survival prospects for cancer sufferer

Post by Pem » 09 Apr 2021

Hello ADU
Presently running Saturn/Venus until September 2022;
this can be a difficult period with sub lord poorly placed in
the varga charts too.
The following sub periods of Sun and Moon too are rather weakly
disposed. Moon is quite weak in the chart.
This is a reading as you have asked at this time in question.
Regards
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aussie downunder » 09 Apr 2021

Thanks Pem Sir,

any remedies you suggest?

aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aussie downunder » 09 Apr 2021

Can I also request kindly for other astrologer gurus to comment? Also correcting my post to say Saturn venus is 6-8 position

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 11 Apr 2021

Hi,

Below are a few notes, from my observation that is relevant for this thread:
1.Native's Udaya Lagna is placed in the Mithuna Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu.
2. Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha is conjunct a nasty malefic and Roga-Karaka Mars/Kuja and both are placed in the 5th house ruled by Venus/Shukra (who is conjunct Rahu in the 3rd house of Simha Rashi) and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swati Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu.
3. Currently Maha-Dasha is that of Saturn/Shani-dev, who seems to have just managed to get into his favorite abode of Makara Rashi, the 8th house of Randra-Sthana - the house of challenges and transformation. Saturn/Shani-dev is Vargottama and is placed in Vyayamsa in Navamsa or D-9, along with Mars/Kuja, the Roga-Karaka. He is conjunct Neecha or debilitated Jupiter/Guru, the 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana and 10th lord of Karma-Sthana is a Badhaka for the chart. Incidentally, both Saturn/Shani-dev and Jupiter/Guru were transiting Makara Rashi (until Jupiter/Guru moved out a few days back - will retrograde or turn Vakra a few months later and return to Maraka Rashi)
4. Antara is that of Venus/Shukra, the 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization. Transit Rahu-Ketu are hovering over the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization and 6th house of Roga-Sthana.

All said and done, I'm inclined to think there is no immediate threat to the native's life... given the presence of 8th lord in the 8th house. He should in all probability survive the immediate/current situation, although he might continue to have trying/testing times.

Sincerely...

aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aussie downunder » 11 Apr 2021

Thank you Sir! Its a relief to know there is no immediate danger to his life. Any remedies you can prescribe? His wife is adamant that there is pitru dosha in his horoscope and arranging for Tila homam etc in Rameshwaram. Do you think he has pitru dosha? Also what is the medium term prospects for his survival, I mean past the current period?
Thanks in advance
aussie downunder

aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aussie downunder » 11 Apr 2021

My replies are not getting published. Could admin please look into it?

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 13 Apr 2021

The current antara of Venus (in rogamsa in Navamsa) and the next one of Sun (nakshatra lord of both Saturn and Jupiter) are both not conducive for good health. Neither the current pratyantara of Jupiter(badhaka) nor the subsequent ones are good. Chances of survival would be minimal according to my understanding.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 13 Apr 2021

Namaste TKC,

I agree... hoping for full recovery and/or disease free life is perhaps having too high an expectation, given the stated problem. So, the native might have limited changes of survival.

On my part, I was giving some merit for the 8th lord Saturn/Shani-dev managing to get into the 8th house of Makara Rashi. So, I felt the issue might linger on for some time (days, weeks or months - the duration may not be across multiple Antaras).

I'd very much appreciate if you could kindly consider commenting and sharing your thoughts on placement of Saturn/Shani-dev, at your convenience.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 14 Apr 2021

@ Sishya,

Presence of Vargottama Saturn in the 8th is indeed good for longevity even if it comes with ill health. But Saturn is weakened on account of:
-- is in mrita avastha .
--is far removed from the bhava madhya.
--is afflicted by rogakaraka Mars in both Rasi and Navamsa charts.
--is Lord of bhava madhya of the 6H.
--is a maraka due to his aspecting the 2nd house.
--sits in the company of another maraka and badhaka, Jupiter. Both are in the same nakshatra.
--occupies the 6th house in Trimsamsa.
--contributes to Alpayu in combination with Moon. The other two combinations of L,HL and LL,8L give Purnayu. The majority decision suffers a reduction due to absence of benefics in Kendras and affliction to L/LL.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 14 Apr 2021

Namaste TKC,

Many thanks for your kind elaboration. Although I did observe a couple of points you've called out, I just got carried away and gave a bit more merit to Saturn/Shani-dev's placement barely in Makara Rashi - not to mention Jupiter/Guru's transit out of Makara and into Kumbha Rashi.

On second thoughts and closer review (including current planetary transits), the signs look a bit more ominous... with Roga-Karaka Mars/Kuja just entering Mithuna Rashi, Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation and Sun/Ravi (the natural or Naisargika Aarogya Karaka) close to deep Gandanta degrees, at the junction of Meena/Mesha (soon to be followed by Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha). Rahu has a significant foot-print and influence, as evident in the birth-chart...is still hovering around the region where he seems to be quite powerful. Moon/Chandra is anyways fast moving and wobbling Maraka.

If the native survives the next few days, I'm inclined to think (and perhaps hoping) he will live a few more days/weeks - if not until August 2021.

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 20 Apr 2021

aussie downunder wrote:
08 Apr 2021
Dear esteemed gurus,
My close relative is suffering from colon cancer since August 2019. Had one operation in Dec 2019 but cancer returned aggressively, spread to liver and abdomen, chemo done, now second operation done two weeks ago, extremely weak and fatigued, also has bladder problem after surgery and admitted to hospital again. What are his prospects for recovery and disease free life?

DOB: 8th Oct 1961
TOB: 23:10 hours
POB: Chennai Tamil nadu

From my limited knowledge he seems to be running Saturn -Venus period (8th and 6th Lord)

Thanks in advance
aussie downunder
aussie downunder:
in the chart key factor Jupiter rules liver is weak by debilitation and in 8th of obstacles caused health worries.
Saturn is also weak...
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor

Re: update - survival prospects for cancer sufferer

Post by aussie downunder » 14 Dec 2022

Native passed away today.