mother's health

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lakshmi01
Contributor
Contributor
mother's health

Post by lakshmi01 » 30 Mar 2021

Hello,
Please check my mother's chart and tell me about her health.

My mother's details

03/June /1943
time 05:55 hrs
place. Gudiwada AndhraPradesh,
India
She is suffering from Diabetes and for the past 15 days having cold .She is unable to breathe and admitted to hospital. Doctors examined and told that she has heart attack and lung infection.They start treatment .
please check her chart.

please check and let me know about her health.

regards
Lakshmi.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: mother's health

Post by Sishya » 30 Mar 2021

Hi,

It is a matter of fact that the native is slowly putting on age and in the process, she is perhaps getting weak and fragile. Incidentally, she is in the fag end of Mercury/Budha (a Maraka for the chart) Maha-Dasha, having kick-started Saturn/Shani-dev's Antara. But then, their conjunction in the 1st house and owning Kona and Kendra has created a Raja-Yoga (albeit a bit weak one). So, I'm inclined she will recover.

Sincerely...

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 30 Mar 2021

Hello Lakshmi
Going through MD of Mercury and Saturn AD which though
appears good in chart is flawed with the ill effects of Ketu :
Need to appease by worship to Lord Ganesha to help during
this trying time of sickness.
Her Rasi Nakshatra is Rohini required by priest for archanas.
Hope this helps.
Regards
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

The transit of Mars/Kuja and Rahu (and their close conjunction) in the 1st house of Vrishaba Rashi - literally over Sun/Ravi and Moon/Chandra, with Maha-Dasha lord Saturn/Shani-dev and Antara lord Mercury/Budha being placed there probably precipitated the stated issue. But then, I'm inclined to think she will recover... given that Lagna Lord in transit is in his Uccha-Sthana, not to mention the benefic (Raja-Yoga) period.

That said, offering special prayers for better health would only help.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Over the weekend, Mars/Kuja and Rahu were in Planetary war or Graha Yudha, almost on top of natal Sun/Ravi and Moon/Chandra (who were anyway in Planetary war or Graha Yudha), at the time of birth. So, I hope the worst (for now at least) is past.

Sincerely...

lakshmi01
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lakshmi01 » 31 Mar 2021

Hello Sishya and Pem gara,

Thank you for giving me assurance about my mother's health.Actually she had Chest infection and doctors are treating her and yesterday they said 70-30 hope.Today morning they changed to 10-90 hope. So I am just praying to God .
thank you
regards
Lakshmi.

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 31 Mar 2021

Hello Lakshmi
There has been a very difficult transit between Rahu and Mars which could have triggered
the illness, being in the 1H; it is now parting and this will give hope of recovery.

Would like feedback on mother s condition by the middle of April 21, if you are happy to do so.
Regards
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 31 Mar 2021

Hi,

Kindly accept my sincere apologies... for I had missed out another finer detail.
Please be informed that transit Rahu is still hovering over the native's first house of Tanu-Bhava (and will continue to be near natal Sun/Ravi and Moon/Chandra for some time), when Antara-Dasha lord Mercury/Budha (and Maraka for the chart) is headed into the danger zone in a few weeks from now... he will be taking Rahu head-on around 11-12th May 2021 (when Mars/Kuja) will be transiting the second house. Thereafter Sun/Ravi follows towards end of May (around 31st) 2021.

Given the situation and perhaps fragile health condition (due to age), it might not be a bad idea to consider offering special prayers to propitiate/appease the concerned Planets/Grahas. In case money and time is not a constraint, please consider performing Maha-Mrityunjaya Homa and Navagraha Homa, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...