Worried about health

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
bsid1979
Worried about health

Post by bsid1979 » 17 Mar 2021

Hi,
From the day this pandemic is started i have some kind of fear related to health . On top of that i keep hearing that for my rashi 2021 would not be good from health point of view. I am ore worried as i recently became father. Would some kind soul look at my chart and give his/her point of view

DOB : 22-JUN-1979
Place of birth : Kanpur uttar pradesh India
Time of birth : 18:17 PM

Regards

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Worried about health

Post by Sishya » 18 Mar 2021

Hi,

The pandemic and the experiences has perhaps been an unprecedented one for most of the current generation. Fear with regards to health is perhaps prevalent across the globe... more due to uncertainties - media and administration seem to have fueled the fire, instead of dousing and focusing on confidence building measures.

Anyways, I've cast your birth-chart and don't seem to observe much for you to be concerned about. Hopefully, others will chime in and share their thoughts/perspectives.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 Mar 2021

Oh! By the way, natal Moon/Chandra is caught in transit Rahu-Ketu axis... with transit Rahu close to natal Moon/Chandra, perhaps contributing to your fear. Lagna Lord and Roga-Karaka Mars/Kuja has also joined action. So, stress and spike in blood pressure cannot be ruled out.

Given the situation, it would help to consider going for early morning walks and practice of Yogasana/Pranayama/Meditation etc., for keeping the mind calm.

Sincerely...

bsid1979

Post by bsid1979 » 20 Mar 2021

Thanks a lot Sishya Ji,
I would definitely follow your advice , Thanks again .

Regards