Will I die at an early age?

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Kaveri
Contributor
Contributor
Will I die at an early age?

Post by Kaveri » 10 Feb 2021

Hi,

I am.a mother of 2 kids. Recently we got jathagam for my girl(2nd kid). In that it says, moon is in the 8th house. What does that indicate? While googling, came to know that moon in 8th house causes native mother's early death. I am worried. Any remedies to be done? Please someone look into this.

Thanks,
Kaveri

My d.o.b: 18March 1990. 9:30am, Kovilpatti, Tamilnadu
My husband d.o.b: 7June 1984. 7:40am(approx), Vattalkundu, Tamilnadu
My 1st son: 28January 2014. 7:42pm, Thoothukudi, tamilnadu
My 2nd girl: 24September 2019. 1:05 pm, Thoothukudi, Tamilnadu

Our wedding: 18March 2013, Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Will I die at an early age?

Post by vedicmaths » 20 Feb 2021

Hello kaveri,

your moon too is in 8th in your horoscope. How is your mother ?

looking into bits and pieces will never give you the real picture. Your moon is deblitated and in the
8th too. You have the habit of worrying about non existent things and blowing up issues. Sometimes
you can be irritating too. It will be better for you to cultivate positive attitude .

On a monthly basis observe when moon transits mithuna rasi ( chandrashtama ). On these days try to
keep calm and control your thoughts and place them on hold. Tomorrow, that is on feb 21 and the next
day you have chandrashtama.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Kaveri
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Will I die at an early age?

Post by Kaveri » 25 Feb 2021

Tks ji. Though my mom is affectionate with me,we used to argue even for silly things. Sometimes it will lead to a big quarrel too. She never agrees my point of view. Always tries to prove that she is right everytime. And won't allow me to express my views.

Sure. Will try to develop positive attitude. Thanks.