High BP and Hypertension

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Gargi13
Contributor
Contributor
High BP and Hypertension

Post by Gargi13 » 05 Feb 2021

I am suffering from high BP and hypertension.
Consume medicine each day but don’t find much benefit.
Please help with any other alernate.
Was pregnant but Suffered miscarriage last March 2020. Trying for it again
Name Gargi Thakur
Dob 13/December/1988
Time 8:40 am
Place sundernagar, district Mandi, Himachal Pradesh India

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: High BP and Hypertension

Post by subramanianp » 07 Feb 2021

Consult a good YOGA teacher.
There are certain very useful YOGA practices to control high BP very effectively.
All the best.
( btw : could your husband get a good job which I remember ,he was searching for. )
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Gargi13
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gargi13 » 07 Feb 2021

Thank you. Husband is still trying and preparing to find one

Regards

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 08 Feb 2021

Hi,

Moon/Chandra represents blood (fluid) in a human body. Afflictions to Moon/Chandra is an indication of potential issues - including High Blood Pressure / Hypertension.

In your birth-chart, Udaya Lagna is placed in Dhanur Rashi with Saturn/Shani-dev and Bhada-Kraka Mercury/Budha being placed alongside. Both Udaya Lagna and Moon/Chandra the 8th lord placed in 2nd house of family expansion/wealth etc., are caught between two hard-core malefics Saturn/Shani-dev and Rahu - it is not a good sign.

For the records, Saturn/Shani-dev being placed alongside Udaya Lagna or Sun/Ravi, the natural Aarogya-Karaka being placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization, are not really comfortable/happy - specially for the specific significations. Hence, their placements are not necessarily preferred.

Incidentally, transit Saturn/Shani-dev is hovering close to natal placement of Moon/Chandra. So, you are in the peak of Sade-Sathi. And, it is quite normal for you to be feeling/experiencing undue stress/tension/worries, things not going your way etc., that is perhaps contributing to the stated problem.

Maha-Dasha is that of Retrograde or Vakra Jupiter/Guru - the Lagna Lords is placed in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana, probably triggering the stated problem.

If I may take the liberty, I'd suggest that you be a aware and more considerate of your health/diet (cutting down on salt/sugar intake will be helpful), along with practice of Yogasana/Pranayama/Meditation etc. Along with that, Dhyana of Mahadev Shiva and special prayers to him with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and strong sankalpa will help your situation - as also a mantra in praise of Saturn/Shani-dev, to please him.

Sincerely...