Health affected by mother??

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Padmavathi
Health affected by mother??

Post by Padmavathi » 30 Jan 2021

Hi,

12/12/1974
9:30am
Kakinada,
Andhra Pradesh

This is my sister’s husband. He has lot of health issues. Sometimes he is in depression, anxiety attack etc. financially they are doing ok.
It is his mom always on top of him. She worries a lot and she pass it to him. He is the only child. She wants to buy properties and he already bought 2 properties for her.. still she asks something or other. Always they yell at each other on phone as he is in US and she is in kakinada, india. My sister is really worried about him as he cannot even focus on either kids or job..everyday phone call and then he goes to depression. She always says that all others are buying more properties. He is like from where he can bring money.
Can anyone please see his Chart and analyze about his health. He is very logical person. Whenever my sister asks him to do Puja, he says something or other, but never done that. That doesn’t mean that he doesn’t like gods.. it is just he is in depression.

Anyone, can you please analyze his chart and let me know when he get a relief? Or improvement in mental health.

Thank you

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Health affected by mother??

Post by Sishya » 30 Jan 2021

Hi,

Udaya Lagna is placed in Makara Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shravana Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra. Moon/Chandra the 7th lord or Kalathra-Karaka and Natural or Naisargika Karaka for mother is Neecha or debilitated in the 11th house of Vrischika Rashi and caught right in-between two hardcore malefics Mars/Kuja (at arms lenght and powerfully placed in his Swasthana) on the one side and Rahu on the other. To make things interesting natural enemy Mercury/Budha and Sun/Ravi join the party.

Given the situation, one can only imagine the plight of the native. It would be beneficial for the native to consider strengthening his Moon/Chandra, by offering special prayers to Mahadev Shiva regularly on Mondays, along with Yogasana/Pranayama/Meditation and Dhyana by way of chanting "Om Namah Shivaya", everyday.

Sincerely...

Padmavathi

Post by Padmavathi » 31 Jan 2021

Thank you for your reply.
I never thought that hardships come from mother, so I was really curious.
Btw, apologies for this. I just enquired his birth place and it is eluru, Andhra Pradesh rather than kakinada, probably longitudes going to change.
Also, sorry if i am wrong, but 7th from lagna is wife character right? Or is it mother? Is 4th from moon represents mother?
Until couple of years back, wife thought it was because of 7.5 years sani.. and he loves his mother.
Pls let me know. Thanks

Padmavathi

Post by Padmavathi » 02 Feb 2021

Thank you.
I replied to this and somehow looks like did not submit.
Anyways,
I enquired about birth place and birth place is eluru, Andhra Pradesh. Probably there would be a difference in longitude.
Coming to 7th lord, thought it is for spouse, is it for mother too? So, he has issues with wife too? She never mentioned that. She always worry about his health as he is in depression. There are times, they all go to hospital emergency because of heart palpitations, wife and kids in the car all night and he go to hospital emergency. Now, kids are little bit older and so just wife going with him.
Somehow whenever she says do pray for god, then he takes it in otherwise and it’s going to be big argument.so, even she stopped telling about pray to god. That doesn’t mean that he do not trust god. He thinks logically behind the reason for all types of normal conversation too. Could you pls change the birth place and look at mother’s place? Not sure about wife’s place though. Thank you for your help

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 02 Feb 2021

Hi,

In other words, I'm inclined to think the native is probably affected by (the weakness of ladies) - both his mother on the one side and wife on the other... the ladies themselves might perhaps be dealing with their own demons (greed, hatred etc.). So, your sister (as the native's spouse) might be equally responsible.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 Feb 2021

Hi,

For the records, there is no significant difference with the change in place of birth.
Udaya Lagna is still placed in Makara Rashi but moves to be posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttarashada Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi. Moon/Chandra is still the 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana (depicting spouse or partner), as also the Natural or Naisargika Karaka for mother is Neecha or debilitated in the 11th house of Vrischika Rashi and caught right in-between two hardcore malefics Mars/Kuja (at arms lenght and powerfully placed in his Swasthana) on the one side and Rahu on the other. To make things interesting natural enemy Mercury/Budha and 8th lord Sun/Ravi join the party.

As called out earlier, I'm inclined to think the native is probably affected by (ladies in the household being at logger heads with each other) - both his mother on the one side and wife on the other... who themselves might perhaps be dealing with issues (greed, hatred etc.). Given that 4th lord Mars/Kuja is powerfully placed (but perhaps uncomfortable) in his Swasthana, your sister (as the native's spouse) might be equally, if not more responsible for the plight of the individual.

Given the situation, one can only imagine the plight of the native. It would be beneficial for the native to consider strengthening his Moon/Chandra, by offering special prayers to Mahadev Shiva regularly on Mondays, along with Yogasana/Pranayama/Meditation and Dhyana by way of chanting "Om Namah Shivaya", everyday.

Sincerely...

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 10 Feb 2021

Padmavathi garu
Can you give events like
A marraige year and month
B children year and month (male or female)
C parents health
D his job details like when he joined , changes etc
Any other details
If ok send details otherwise ignore no worries
Regards
Vedam