Gastrointestinal problems

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Gastrointestinal problems

Post by avijeetr » 25 Jan 2021

My birth details are:
Dob- 17/12/1985,
Time- 1:05pm
Place- Krishnanagar, West Bengal, India.

Aries lagna and Aquarius moon sign.

I am suffering from chest pain due to gastric problems since last 4 months( like burping frequently and constipation sometimes). I am taking medications as suggested by doctor
( gastroenterologists).
Do I have influence of any planets as per astrology? When I will get relief from it?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Gastrointestinal problems

Post by Sishya » 26 Jan 2021

Hi,

The situation of Sun/Ravi, the 5th lord of Simha Rashi placed in the 9th house of Dhanur Rashi and posited deep in Gandanta degree of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu is probably the root-cause of the stated problem. Transit Ketu is hovering over the Maha/Antara Dasha lords Saturn/Shani-dev and Venus/Shukra... as also your 6th lord of Roga-Sthana Mercury/Budha (all placed in the 8th house of Vrischika Rashi).

Kindly consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for propitiating Ketu (Lord Ganesha) and Sun/Ravi appropriately.

Sincerely...

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 27 Jan 2021

Sishya wrote:
26 Jan 2021
Hi,

The situation of Sun/Ravi, the 5th lord of Simha Rashi placed in the 9th house of Dhanur Rashi and posited deep in Gandanta degree of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu is probably the root-cause of the stated problem. Transit Ketu is hovering over the Maha/Antara Dasha lords Saturn/Shani-dev and Venus/Shukra... as also your 6th lord of Roga-Sthana Mercury/Budha (all placed in the 8th house of Vrischika Rashi).

Kindly consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for propitiating Ketu (Lord Ganesha) and Sun/Ravi appropriately.

Sincerely...
Ok thank you so much for the valuable information sharing but can you tell me whether I may wear Ruby gemstone for Sun planet in coming Sunday for better health prospects?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 27 Jan 2021

Hi,

I'd suggest that you seek help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts, on this topic. If interested, I'd suggest that you consider offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesha and offer water/Argya to Surya Bhagawan early mornings, at Sunrise (as also chant Aditya Hridayam), with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...