Kidney Failure, need help!

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Kidney Failure, need help!

Post by Sishya » 02 Jan 2021

Hi,

If it's not too much of an inconvenience, kindly consider sharing details of the tests performed to ascertain Kidney functioning, along with associated results. And, it might not be a bad idea to seek clarity from attending professionals with regards to condition and effective functioning of the lymphatic system.

Sincerely...

Ishita2021

Post by Ishita2021 » 03 Jan 2021

I just have blood tests.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 28 Jan 2021

An MRI scan helps in identifying the problem better in many cases. Pl check with your doctor if it is advisable to take the same.

TKC

Ishita2021

Post by Ishita2021 » 17 Feb 2022

Hello astrologers,

I am facing a lot of health issues currently, is there any respite from it? Lot of money is being spend on me, which is taking toll on my family.

My deatils:

17/April/ 1981
3:35 am
Patna, Bihar

Please help!
Thank you,
Ishita

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 24 Feb 2022

Hi,

After my previous post in this thread, I had spent some more time to study your birth-chart and understand the unfolding of life events ((thought I had shared them previously). Below are a few notes that are relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Current Maha-Dasha lord Jupiter/Guru is Retrograde/Vakra and is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttra Phalghuni Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi. Incidentally, Roga-Karaka Moon/Chandra is posited right there and has gotten activated, triggering the health issues.
2. Antara of Saturn/Shani-dev (also placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana) and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Hasta Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra seems to have aggravated matters. Incidentally, Saturn/Shani-dev is both Lagna Lord and rules the 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization. This has activated the 12th house... and collectively Ketu is activated as well.
3. Ketu's activation has triggered the affliction of Venus/Shukra...who has any way been caught in an compromising situation in Mesha Rashi with Uccha or exlated Sun/Ravi and an enraged Mars/Kuja emerging from the Gandanta zone.

Given my understanding, I'm inclined to think the chronic aspect of the problem will persist since subsequent Antaras are that of Neecha or debilitated Mercury/Budha who lords 5th and 8th houses, followed by Ketu, then Venus/Shukra and so on...

It would perhaps make sense for you to consider seeking help and guidance from knowledgeable/ experienced experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies. In the interim, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider including propitiation for Ketu and Venus/Shukra, by offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha and Goddess Maha Lakshmi (would address both health and monetary/financial aspects), with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Ishita2021

Post by Ishita2021 » 12 Mar 2022

Thank you Shishya ji.

Also, can you suggest is there any chance of me getting married or dating anyone in this life?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Mar 2022

Hi,
Ishita2021 wrote:
12 Mar 2022
Also, can you suggest is there any chance of me getting married or dating anyone in this life?
With Lord Ganesh's grace, I'm inclined to think there is scope and the chance exists, as long as you grow strong mentally and physically (to overcome the current/known challenges), as also don't give up hope/optimism.

So, kindly consider seeking/invoking Lord Ganesh's grace.

Sincerely...

Ishita2021

Post by Ishita2021 » 21 Mar 2022

Thank you Shishya ji

Ishita2021

Post by Ishita2021 » 31 May 2022

Respected astrologers,

My condition is not improving, ill health continues. Is there any relief, will I be able to make it or ia something bad going to happen to me?