Paralysis

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
parvesh
Paralysis

Post by parvesh » 28 Nov 2020

One of my friends unfortunately had a brain stroke and paralysis in June 2020. He is still unable to move. He consulted me astrologically.

The horoscope shows signs of health issues but I am still not getting on why paralysis happened.

From my understanding paralysis should happen for below reasons -
1) Lagna should be very weak (aspect by Mars/Saturn)
2) Sun & Moon both should be very weak aspect by both Mars/Saturn.
3) Mercury too should be badly inflicted.

His chart does not show these signs. I am not sure how this happened and that too in Jup-Venus.

Please help me get the reasons. Birth Details -
16-Aug-1979
9:35 AM
Delhi

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Paralysis

Post by tylorechandra » 30 Nov 2020

L is aspected by Mars. LL Mercury is in mrityu bhaga and lord of the 64th Navamsa. Sun, Jupiter and Venus are all in the nakshatra of Mercury. Jupiter is badhaka too and is losing the grahayuddha to Venus. Venus is in rogamsa in Navamsa. Jupiter, Venus, Sun and Mercury all occupy sarpa drekkanas.

Moon is aspected by Saturn, the rogakaraka. Moon is exalted and in own nakshatra but in the rasi exchange with Venus. It occupies the Lagna in both shastamsa and trimsamsa. It is afflicted by Mars in Shastamsa and by both Mars and Saturn in Trimsamsa.

TKC

parvesh

Post by parvesh » 01 Dec 2020

Thanks. I can see those. But what predominantly creates yoga for paralysis. For major body issue like this, D1 chart itself is enough. I don't think there would be need to reach Navamsa and other varga charts. They are required if one needs to deep dive to assess further strengths.

As I see,
> 8th lord Mars aspect lagna
> 6th lord Saturn aspect Moon.
> and 12th lord Sun with lagna lord. May build a case.

But still, I feel this may not be enough to build a case. Which is the primary reaosn for paralysis..weakness of moon, sun, mar, lagna???? It shoudlnt be that tough to go to varga charts.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 02 Dec 2020

parvesh wrote:
28 Nov 2020
One of my friends unfortunately had a brain stroke and paralysis in June 2020. He is still unable to move. He consulted me astrologically.

The horoscope shows signs of health issues but I am still not getting on why paralysis happened.

From my understanding paralysis should happen for below reasons -
1) Lagna should be very weak (aspect by Mars/Saturn)
2) Sun & Moon both should be very weak aspect by both Mars/Saturn.
3) Mercury too should be badly inflicted.

His chart does not show these signs. I am not sure how this happened and that too in Jup-Venus.

Please help me get the reasons. Birth Details -
16-Aug-1979
9:35 AM
Delhi
sorry to hear about friend. did it happen in 1st week of june.

share some life events to verify time.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 06 Dec 2020

Hi,

In my understanding Rashi Chart or D1 is a snapshot of Sanchita Karma and Vargra or Subsidiary or Divisional Charts provide some insight into Prarabda Karma. Hence validating or cross-checking Varga Charts for what is seen/observed in Rashi is definitely a good practice.

Apart from what has already been called out, I'd like to draw your attention to the following:
1. Although Maha-Dasha lord Jupiter/Guru is exalted, he is too close to Sun/Ravi for comfort and has been torched or is combust. This should help explain the event in his Maha-Dasha. The rest of Antara and Pratyantara Dashas also match and have been explained previously (in terms of the role of Venus/Shukra and Mercury/Budha).
2. Sun/Ravi the Naisargika or Sthira-Karaka for Tanu Bhava responsible for head is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition. He is posited in deep Gandanta degree.
3. For the records, Udaya Lagna is hounded by low profile miscreants Mandi-Gulika and cannot be ignored.

Sincerely...

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » 08 Dec 2020

Few of my finds.
Ju-Ve (loose) - Graha yudha
Ju in Mrityu Bhaga
1,5,9 in Enimical Signs
Lagna lord in papakarthari
I choose Dwadashottari for this chart. Which is running Me/Me - hence the lagna event.
There is a great chance for the native to recover by the end of Me/Ma.
Didn't do Longevity calculations, but its good to this first.