Regarding my mother's health

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
new_astro
Contributor
Contributor
Regarding my mother's health

Post by new_astro » 12 Nov 2020

Respected Astrologers, could you please check my mother's chart and predict about her health..
We do no know about the correct time of her birth..but it's night time.
28-01-1966/ mandya, Karnataka
Birth time 7pm to 11 pm
She got married on 05-05-1983
She has diabetes and she has been very disturbed from past 2 years due to various problems.and she is worried about my sister's marriage.
Please check her chart for any health issues

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Regarding my mother's health

Post by Sishya » 10 Dec 2020

Hi,

The lady is in the midst of Rahu Maha-Dasha, who is not really happy (he is actually distressed) being placed in Vrishaba Rashi with Jupiter/Guru, who himself is not happy (actually distressed) being alongside Dhanava lord Raghu. She has been experiencing the effects of Jupiter/Guru Antara-Dasha since January 2019 and subsequently that of Saturn/Shani-dev since June 2020. Upcoming Antaras don't seem to be favorable either.

Afflictions by conjunction/association and aspects to Jupiter/Guru does indicate high possibilities/probability of diabetes. For the records, both Jupiter/Guru and Venus/Shukra are Vakra or Retrograde and seem to be placed close to Mrityu Bagha and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree. On the sidelines, Venus/Shukra and Mercury/Budha seem to be combust.

Given the situation, it would help for the lady to consider offering special prayers to Goddess Durga/Chamundi/Maha-Kali regularly, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa. I'm inclined to think reciting Durga Gayatri Mantra, 108 times daily will be beneficial for her.

Sincerely...

new_astro
Contributor
Contributor

Post by new_astro » 13 Dec 2020

Thanks for replying sir. Will it the situation be fatal?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 28 Dec 2020

Hi,

There might not be an immediate threat to her life. But then, taking proper precautions (calming herself down and controlling her temper, by way of Yogasana/Pranayama/Meditation with chanting of "Om Namah Shivaya", along with regular exercise/walking) and not aggravating her condition, will probably help her cause.

Sincerely...