Fear_Intestinal_Issue

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
123capri
Contributor
Contributor
Fear_Intestinal_Issue

Post by 123capri » 07 Oct 2020

Hi All,

From past one month I am experiencing a change in bowel habits. Due to this I had a checkup with the doctor and he did some stool tests and says its normal. But still I am living in a on and off fear that it might be something serious. Anyone can have a look at my chart and let me know if I have any chances.

DOB:18/10/1993
Place: Bellary,Karnataka,India
Time:13:37

Thanks in Advance!!!

"Science is a miracle that God points to"

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Fear_Intestinal_Issue

Post by Sishya » 12 Oct 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Makara Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shravana Nakshatra, ruled by 7th lord Moon/Chandra... who is in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign of Vrischika Rashi. Further Moon/Chandra is literally in a face-off with dreaded enemy Rahu, in the Rahu-Ketu axis.
2. Lagna Lord Saturn/Shani-dev is Retrograde or Vakra and barely reentered his Swasthana. He is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition.
3. Aarogya-Karaka and 8th lord Sun/Ravi is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign of Tula Rashi, in multiple varga charts. Incidentally, he is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition. He is also distracted by the close proximity of 3rd & 12th lord Jupiter/Guru.
4. Incidentally, 5th & 10th lord and Yogakaraka Venus/Shukra is also placed in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign of Kanya Rashi...but then the Parivarthana with (6th &) 9th lord Mercury/Budha will trigger a good Raja/Dharma-Karmadipati Yoga.
5. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Ketu and Antara-Dasha of Sun/Ravi should have triggered or pushed the envelope. I suspect subsequent Antara-Dasha of Moon/Chandra also to be a bit challenging.

For the records, Sun/Ravi and Moon/Chandra are the main Karakas, while 6th and 7th houses are responsible Intestines. Given your (relatively) weak constitution and the afflictions to 7th house as also weakness of Sun/Ravi and Moon/Chandra has probably precipitated matters.

Please consider seeking help and guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies. In the interim, it might not be a bad idea to consider destressing yourself by way of Yogasana, Meditation, Pranayama, Dhyana by way of chanting "Om Nama Shivaya" etc. In parallel, it would also help to chant Aditya Hridaya regularly, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Fear_Intestinal_Issue

Post by Sishya » 13 Oct 2020

Hi,

No doubt there was something very familiar with your birth-chart... for the same had been cast earlier and observations shared in the following thread:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=44444&p=296072#p296072

Sincerely...