Father and second amputation ??? Or not

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Navpil
Father and second amputation ??? Or not

Post by Navpil » 18 Sep 2020

Hello everyone

Hoping you can assist me urgently. My dad had two toes amputated 3 weeks ago on the 4th of September. Now the doctors want to do a second amputation of the whole foot. My dad is refusing. Please can ypu help.

My dad's date of birth is 1 February 1948
Born in scottburgh in south Africa
Time of birth is unknown

Not sure if my d.o.b and time of birth can help.

I need yo know urgently if my dad is going to get better or not.

Thank you

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Father and second amputation ??? Or not

Post by Sishya » 19 Sep 2020

Hi,

I'm hoping knowledgeable and experienced experts will share their thoughts and provide an appropriate guidance, to address the situation.

In the interim, please consider reciting the sacred Lalita Sahasranama regularly, along with offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Navpil

Post by Navpil » 20 Sep 2020

Hi Sishya

Thank you so much for your response. Is it due to Saturn that my dad is in this position? He has been in hospital for almost a month. We need to give a decision on the second amputation this week coming.

He is high risk since he smokes, is diabetic and has high blood pressure.

Thank you.

Please can i get more feedback if anyone else can please add. Will really appreciate it

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Sep 2020

Hi,

Unfortunately, I'm not one of those blessed folk who can read/predict charts with little or minimal information. Given my limited knowledge and experience, I rely on availability of birth-time and it's accuracy, to understand and correlate to stated problems/issues/events.

Given the time of birth is not available, we'll have to rely on available information for analyzing such birth-charts - primarily driven by Moon/Chandra Lagna and Sun/Ravi Lagna. In the current case, following notes/observations will be relevant:
1. Moon/Chandra is placed in Tula Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swathi Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. Incidentally, it is conjunct Ketu and caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis. The afflicted Moon/Chandra and given the native's age explains Blood Pressure.
2. Sun/Ravi is uncomfortably placed in Makara Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shravana Nakshatra, ruled by afflicted Moon/Chandra.
3. Current Maha-Dasha of Venus/Shukra started towards end of October 2018 and his Antar-Dasha will last till end of February 2023. He can be a malefic for a few houses and Roga-Karaka for a couple of houses - he could also be a Maraka.
4. More importantly, conjunct of the Maha-Dasha lord Venus/Shukra with Mercury/Budha...who seems to be way too close to Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree, in Kumbha Rasi is a matter for concern. Apart from that, there are a couple of direct connections and some indirect connections of other Grahas/Planets with this ill-placed Mercury/Budha, who could act unpredictably to give adverse events/results.
5. Ketu in my understanding is one of the primary Karakas for surgery - to mention placement of Retrograde or Vakra Mars/Kuja in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu.
6. And, 12th house represents the lower portions of the limbs - foot, sole and toes.
7. A good understanding of the history of Diabetics can perhaps help speculate placement of Udaya Lagna, based on placement of Jupiter/Guru. But then, it is perhaps not the time for such speculation.

Given the above, I had shared my thoughts earlier. On second thoughts, I would if it would be more beneficial to reciting the all too powerful Shriman Lakshmi Narayana Kavacha regularly, along with offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

If it's any consolation, placement of natural benefics in mutual Kendras is a saving grace.

By the way, I'm also hoping other learned members will share their thoughts and help share their knowledge/understanding. As always, better to seek guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

Sincerely...

Navpil

Post by Navpil » 22 Sep 2020

Dear Sishya

Thank you always taking the time to do a reading for me. I am so grateful to you and you help me learn so much. I am in awe of your understanding. Just as a side note... i have been reading and trying to learn astrology for 9 years now and the penny dropped with your reading to finally piece things together. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing what ypu do with sincere dedication.

In terms of my dad's reading. It now makes sense in terms of the Dasha and retrograde impact now. As well as the BP and diabetic state. My dad is not eating for two days. I will do as recommended. Thank you again.